Main Menu

Recent posts

Quote from: spirix on Today at 06:29:05 AMwhile this is a nice map and idea something seems off technically. Saving and loading is possible, but the map is not continuing after loading, everything is stuck except the time which is running normally. Pause/unpause has no effect either.

I need you to go fetch me the log file so I can debug and find whatever's causing the crash. It's accessible through %appdata%\CreeperWorld3\log.txt (non-steam version) or \steamapps\common\Creeper World 3\CW3_Data\output_log.txt (if you have the steam version) and send it to me. The appdata folder may be hidden, so check your file explorer's visibility settings and make sure show hidden files are enabled. Once you find the log file, copy it and send it to me. The log file also resets when you launch the game, but you should be able to load the crashed save (if you still have it) and then it'll print the errors to the log file from there. I'm not sure if the forums have file sharing capabilities, so you might have to contact me via @kaidenalex on discord or send the log file to me through an email at kaiden.mcwhorter07@gmail.com. I've been trying to reproduce this error and haven't came up with anything yet, so any help you can give would be appreciated. Once I get that crash bug dealt with (as well as several other bugs) I'll reupload this map with those issues fixed.
Tried again, trying to take advantage of the bugs.  I didn't find them very useful.
Sure, let's throw 5000 spores at you first thing. Stupid map.
Farsite Colonies / Custom Map #5020: JKust a Phun...
Last post by AutoPost - Today at 02:40:31 PM
This topic is for discussion of map #5020: JKust a Phun Map

Author: Dugoon
Size: 320x200
DISCUSS ON DISCORD
Exchange Map Comments / Re: Custom Map #2016: GMM-B19....
Last post by deathman - Today at 11:32:25 AM
I absolutely LOVE this kind of maps!

Thank you and keep them coming! :D :D :D :D
Quote from: spirix on Today at 06:29:05 AMwhile this is a nice map and idea something seems off technically. Saving and loading is possible, but the map is not continuing after loading, everything is stuck except the time which is running normally. Pause/unpause has no effect either.

Seems like something crashed inside the game. I'm considering making a reupload of this map with the bugs fixed, especially the crash and the post-game deactivation not working.
Excellent map! Well done, a serious challenge. Nice balance as well. I really enjoyed this one. An easy ten for me.
while this is a nice map and idea something seems off technically. Saving and loading is possible, but the map is not continuing after loading, everything is stuck except the time which is running normally. Pause/unpause has no effect either.
Exchange Map Comments / Custom Map #2016: GMM-B19. By...
Last post by AutoPost - Today at 05:09:53 AM
This topic is for discussion of map #2016: GMM-B19

Author: builder17
Size: 285x130

Desc:
GoodMorning Mode game. #BravoGoodMorning #ThanksToBuilder17 #ThanksToYum234 #ParticlesoverMiredLand #TiconDefenseRange by Stickman
This topic is for discussion of map #11155: hole

Author: 123
Size: 128x84

Desc: