AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of ship #468: HANZ

Size: 23x13
Designer: D.Ambition

Corporation:
Galactic Technology [GalTech]
CEO: Acharon

Desc:
Hanz Kleiner is a Legion Commander of Eclipse Company. [Made by Dark Ambition] I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to put my story characters on the exchange. I'd like this removed if it can be, but if not, i'd prefer people rename it if they use it in a map.

This ship was modified on: Mar 09 2017 09:47:55 GMT

Dark Ambition

Totally not a filler character.

I don't want this to be his name, but I don't know of a better name. What does everyone else think?

ZLOK

Pearce is a fairly generic name.
I suggest Hanz der waltzmeister.

Dark Ambition

Well, i'm not really doing last names for many of them, but I like Hanz. I think that's good, i'll change it!

Dark Ambition

Quote from: Dark Ambition on February 09, 2017, 09:41:27 PM
Well, i'm not really doing last names for many of them, but I like Hanz. I think that's good, i'll change it!

Still taking new name suggestions though!

tornado

I presume he holds no relation to Dr I Kleiner(Half-life, keeps a pet headcrab if you didn't know).
Now CEO of Particular Endeavors. http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23752.new#new
We apologize for all inconveniences that we caused.
Quotefirst, you have to imagine a very big box, fitting inside a very samll box.
then, you have to build one

Dark Ambition

Quote from: tornado on March 17, 2017, 06:26:47 PM
I presume he holds no relation to Dr I Kleiner(Half-life, keeps a pet headcrab if you didn't know).

I Just chose that last name randomly. Though Half-Life is where I discovered that name.

Spoiler-
Spoiler
Hanz is gonna die and he is only shown either twice or thrice. So his name and who he is isn't going to be as memorable as: "Hanz: That one guy that dies in that one map"
[close]