Custom Map: 18 Seconds 3.0 (The Threequel)

Started by AutoPost, July 31, 2012, 10:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: 18 Seconds 3.0 (The Threequel)

Author: Binz

Desc:
I didn't pay enough attention creating the 2.0 map, and so it became a lot easier than I had initially intended. This is hereby fixed. As by no means I am an expert player, I'm eager to know if anyone can conquer this map in DD mode. Please let me know! :)

Binz

Quote from: AutoPost on July 31, 2012, 10:03:16 PM
I'm eager to know if anyone can conquer this map in DD mode. Please let me know! :)

I managed myself (third attempt). My time was something little over 8 minutes.

fridge

Interesting map...really expert mode. Nothing for newbies, even for me to hard I guess. Hmm...I will look if i can gó under 4 minutes  ;D

Hmmm...I'm unable to reach the drone tech... may be not in the first 18 seconds... two relays won't work. flyin' with odin won't work.
Afterwards only 3 (?) blasters left to reach the drone tech. Hmmm... any hints ?

Binz

SPOILER ALERT:

It's not possible to reach the drone within 18 seconds. Connect to the 6 blasters with relays and immediately after they unlock (which will take 18 seconds), move them out to the center node where they can defend and attack. Build lots of reactors. Attack the creeper aggressively (moving your blasters into the creeper) to get the drone more quickly. After that, it's child's play.  :)