Custom Map #2118: Another test map. By: TrickyCorp

Started by AutoPost, August 03, 2021, 08:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2118: Another test map

Author: TrickyCorp
Size: 192x120

CS Z

Interesting upgraded unit.  They are somewhat handy in clearing the valley past a mesa, which is something that mortars take a bit longer to do.  However, mortars are still the better general-purpose unit for destroying creeper.

TrickyPlayer

Quote from: CS Z on August 03, 2021, 10:14:56 AM
Interesting upgraded unit.  They are somewhat handy in clearing the valley past a mesa, which is something that mortars take a bit longer to do.  However, mortars are still the better general-purpose unit for destroying creeper.
I intentionally tried to make sure it's not overpowered, but at the same time I tried to make sure it does have some use. I hope I did that well enough, and if not I might just change some values around so that it becomes viable-ish. Anyway, it's a nice utility to have somewhere in the back IMO, and since I'll probably allow it to shoot through terrain it might get even better. (Though the shooting through terrain will probably an ERN portal ability if I can get that to work)
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P