Started by AutoPost, June 09, 2021, 09:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1722: Cursor-14: Verticalism

Author: TrickyCorp
Size: 192x120

CS Z

These maps are interesting.

It would be nice if there was a visual indicator saying "Start here" or told where the AC is located on the map in the ADA message rather than having to hunt for it.  It usually takes me a few moments to realize where the start is at and I end up restarting the mission at that point.

TrickyPlayer

Quote from: CS Z on June 10, 2021, 09:54:46 AM

It would be nice if there was a visual indicator saying "Start here" or told where the AC is located on the map in the ADA message rather than having to hunt for it.  It usually takes me a few moments to realize where the start is at and I end up restarting the mission at that point.

Nah, just look at the minimap in the bottom right. I'll tell people to do that in the next cursor map's ADA I suppose
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

knightace

Quote from: TrickyPlayer on June 10, 2021, 10:26:55 AM
Quote from: CS Z on June 10, 2021, 09:54:46 AM

Nah, just look at the minimap in the bottom right. I'll tell people to do that in the next cursor map's ADA I suppose

Haha; wouldn't hurt...when i was new to this format I looked around the map trying to find the white creep too. I figured out the minimap on my own and felt silly though lol.

Was a fun map, thanks for challenge. :)

Shatterstep

Didn't occur to me to check the mini-map. So that is where we start. Visually there isn't anything else that gives the position away.

I'm not fond of the mirrored or trick cursor maps. Alas. These type of maps aren't for me.