Impossible Code Maps

Started by Mare, June 16, 2011, 05:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JF-T

askdmalskdasls,wpc,s'w[d,ffkv small/high There's an emitter in a hole with a strength of around 7000K and creeper flows out in too high a volume to build anything as it floods the surface in a few seconds.
lick a suck large/high Drones are spawned close to the starting point, if nothing is done, you will die in 27 seconds exactly. Not sure how that's beatable.

Justin Beiber large/high drones are spawned occasionally but about half the land at the surface is covered in creeper too early to build a blaster. I was able to last about 2 minutes with only a small fraction of land, creeper all around and 3 blasters before i got bored. Thsi is atleast a very difficult map if not impossible.

December 21, 2012 Large/high I kid you not, this mission is atleast extremely hard (atleast to me). You get a wave of dornes easily handled by 1 blaster, however you have about 8 or 10 phantmos coming at you in the first half minute or so. Good luck.

Rainbo Large/high With an emitter at 17M strength practically on the surface (technically 17000K ingame, but let's face it. they're both the same value) no gravity and as such growth in all directions with drones. Seriously. If you can beat this, you'd deserve a medal.

Princess Cel large/high Another creeper rush map, in this one, you get massive amounts all over the place at the 20 second mark, a shield wall will delay death until 1:24ish, where it's obvious you're going down (if you're me and have only 1 blaster at that moment and a wall of creeper)

Easy Large/high any other variation of this map is easy, however this specific one isn't at all. you've got weak drones which are handleable, they spawn immediately though. Gravity fields prevent creeper with 1000K+ density upon first second of activation of emitter delyas the creeper for a little bit. Very Ironic name xD

Tau Tau Theta small/high This si a mean little map, 700million emitter strength, two of them have access to the surface alongside a steadyish wave of 4 hp drones.

here party as small/high This is guaranteed impossible, if nothing is done, in 10 seconds you are touching creeper.

(last one i promise)
east this, gree large/high this time before 20 seconds are up, if having done nothing, drones and a creeper wall will be attacking you. Dubbing this impossible.
Can't do ANY MapMod stuff due to losing my copy of CW1/2. Also known as Commander-Strife, IIIStrife, and StormyFacade.

CW2 Custom Maps

ea3401

Nice selection of hard maps.  :)

Quote from: JF-T on August 04, 2013, 03:29:40 AM
askdmalskdasls,wpc,s'w[d,ffkv small/high There's an emitter in a hole with a strength of around 7000K and creeper flows out in too high a volume to build anything as it floods the surface in a few seconds.
No idea.

lick a suck large/high Drones are spawned close to the starting point, if nothing is done, you will die in 27 seconds exactly. Not sure how that's beatable.
You don't have to attack these drones in the beginning. Just fly around while building infrastructure. But be prepared for the red drones. You need many shields and anticreeper when they break free. Fun map with a lot of action.

Justin Beiber large/high drones are spawned occasionally but about half the land at the surface is covered in creeper too early to build a blaster. I was able to last about 2 minutes with only a small fraction of land, creeper all around and 3 blasters before i got bored. Thsi is atleast a very difficult map if not impossible.
Close the little hole on the right side immediately with a shield. That keeps the ground dry.

December 21, 2012 Large/high I kid you not, this mission is atleast extremely hard (atleast to me). You get a wave of dornes easily handled by 1 blaster, however you have about 8 or 10 phantmos coming at you in the first half minute or so. Good luck.
Start with the white gem to get sufficient energy for blasters and coils.

Rainbo Large/high With an emitter at 17M strength practically on the surface (technically 17000K ingame, but let's face it. they're both the same value) no gravity and as such growth in all directions with drones. Seriously. If you can beat this, you'd deserve a medal.
Dig in. (See screenshot)

JF-T

Oh god, okay :D

Guess I obviously have a lot more to learn xD I don't always give up easily, but last ngiht but an emotional downtime for me :D

Also thumbs up for doing that on those! :)
Can't do ANY MapMod stuff due to losing my copy of CW1/2. Also known as Commander-Strife, IIIStrife, and StormyFacade.

CW2 Custom Maps

Katra

from nest birthday large/high

Zero G; 10000K emitter and a gateway immediately open to surface; stronger/faster drones released by decaying terrain before 30 seconds, 10 phantoms at about 1 minute, absolutely nowhere to dig in ...

edit: All sizes seriously impossible on high. I was never able to survive on medium either; but it may be possible. Low has gravity, and so is pretty easy.
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

ea3401

Quote from: Katra on August 20, 2013, 12:02:20 AM
from nest birthday large/high

Zero G; 10000K emitter and a gateway immediately open to surface; stronger/faster drones released by decaying terrain before 30 seconds, 10 phantoms at about 1 minute, absolutely nowhere to dig in ...

edit: All sizes seriously impossible on high. I was never able to survive on medium either; but it may be possible. Low has gravity, and so is pretty easy.

I can't beat it on high. The red drones are too fast.

But on medium you can defend a long time with a maker until the beam is running.

Katra

clambbak large/high Zero G, emitter open to surface, 7 drones @ 17 health escape at about 30 seconds. Could never get crystal energy soon enough to defend against the drones. (closest I came was getting three blasters built and partially loaded - but I had insufficient room to evade the drones and they destroyed the LS.)

I was also unable to survive on small/high - lots more drones; but only 4 hp. I can get defenses built; but it's 'build blasters or enough reactors to power them'. Not enough crystal energy or time to do both.

On medium/high the drones never escape to surface; and I was able to use a maker and the remnant ore at surface to buy time to build energy/weapons.

*Edited to correct error.*

ea3401

Do you really mean clambak? I don't have 17 health drones on this map.

Katra

::) Sorry; I had a typo I didn't catch. I was trying to type 'clambake' for a map name while watching for neat configurations and accidentally doubled the b. Then didn't catch it when I posted.

*Edited original post.*

ea3401

Quote from: Katra on August 24, 2013, 12:15:16 AM
clambbak large/high

There is a quite unpopular technique of switching the DB on/off to save energy. That works here very well. You should better try shields instead of blasters to defend against the early drones.

Lost in Nowhere

street walk night Medium/High
A strong surface emitter, drone spam, and phantoms.
in shoe red Small/High
The surface is flooded with drones and creeper really fast.
rain to water Small/High
Absolutely nowhere to go, and you can only build on the right side. Going on the left, you get flooded absurdly quickly, and on the right, you have no energy. About a minute in, you get a flood of about 20 fast drones.
Don't die! :)

ea3401

Quote from: Lost in Nowhere on September 22, 2013, 04:51:45 PM
rain to water Small/High

Interesting map. You can build a stable base in the middle, but you have to start quite precisely.

Lost in Nowhere

Found another: water fly coatAny/High
MASSIVE surface emitter.

ea3401

Quote from: Lost in Nowhere on September 22, 2013, 04:51:45 PM
street walk night Medium/High

Harder than expected. But you can survive with a little base on right side.

Lost in Nowhere

Yet another one: snow fly play small/high
You get swarmed by drones on both sides.

ea3401

Quote from: Lost in Nowhere on September 24, 2013, 10:52:46 PM
snow fly play small/high

There is one safe spot.