Custom Map #6239: Find Yourself. By: Sorrontis

Started by AutoPost, July 21, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6239: Find Yourself

Author: Sorrontis
Size: 157x79

Desc:
Are you lost? Are you looking to me for advice? That can only end in ruin. #NoCPRL #ReallyImNotTrolling #ImRolling #MakingMapsForTheCommonFolks #IPromiseMyOldWaysAreGone #StayAWhile #PlayMyMap #ItsOnlyFair

Tasonir

Fun map with a couple of phases.  Since collectors are banned, start by building up reactors.  You only need 2 mortars to hold back the creeper early on, so you can build up energy for a while, then get more mortars and some beam towers for defense.

Connect the three totems so you can afford upgrades, then upgrade fire range/rate so you can reach across the divide in the middle.  It takes a while to hammer down the other side so you can make a relay across, but as far as I know, that's the only way to get over there.  Air support helps a lot, you aren't allowed to build berthas. 

I'm not sure there's any real reason to limit players to only having one nullifer at a time, just means you have to wait more to clear emitters/nests.

Sorrontis

Taking over can be done :
Spoiler
There's another way. Cut off creeper supply to the bottom right corner with flying shooty things (Name escapes me right now). Once the amount of C is lowered, send in the cavalry of cannons / sprayers with sufficient guppies.
[close]

Yeah, single null was a bad oversight. I thought it would be interesting tactics wise. I was wrong.

Thanks for the fish . I mean feedback
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."