Custom Map #9974: Split Valley. By: Dark6al3a

Started by AutoPost, April 10, 2022, 11:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9974: Split Valley

Author: Dark6al3a
Size: 128x84

Desc:
It's Just a small map, But don't Underestimate it though, The Early game is Pretty tough and It takes a while to complete this map There is a small Troll, Or should I say, "Easter Egg" in this map :) For those who liked the Shattered maps I make, There is a final part I'm making Right now, With lots of CRPL because People Like it Anyways....Enjoy ! #spores #digitalis #no runners

D0m0nik

Dark6al3a

That was the Troll !  8)
Easter egg works too, hehehe
Waiting for Something to Happen ?

Dark6al3a

I'm making a V2 For this map

Mostly Minor changes but they'll make the map more fun
Waiting for Something to Happen ?

toolforger

Some small points:

The wall was useless. Initial energy is enough to power two mortars that will keep the creeper off your hill, the emitters wouldn't have a chance to overwhelm before the mortars are ready.

Likewise, the resource pack was useless without a siphon.
It's not an Easter egg, really, just irritating and a sign of a mapmaker who does not know what he does (not in this case it seems, it's just the impression you get if you don't look at the forum).

The map starts to sort-of play itself once you get past the initial ridge, it's a bit of an "ah well I have to do the household cleaning here" moment.
Hard to define what exactly I was missing - it felt kind of bland, no spice in it, something like that.