Custom Map #1716: NexioP2 3 Roadblock. By: Vertu

Started by AutoPost, June 21, 2021, 07:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1716: NexioP2 3 Roadblock

Author: Vertu
Size: 500x250

Desc:
Sometimes you just can't go straight through all smoothly. Sometimes you need to stop, assess, and plan a coarse of action. -A story driven mission series.

Vertu

Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.

Jimragnark

HI vertu!
long time no see buddy
this story is expanding way more than i though

i have alot of idea to help expand the gameplay
here come some ideas
1:how about find more allies to help in future battles?
2:a upgrade to our HQ? (i know that it will take a ship slot but whatever
3:make nexious or corrupt playable?

now into the map criticism
the map is actually good,a decent challenge and a well made script,and a timed mission makes the player sweat because he gonna be scared of appear a titan class ship or even worse but i know that will consume alot of my processing so make ships invincible is another choice,and the enemy ship desing is evolving into way more cool style,i really liked it.

what challenges are about to come? see in the next episode of nexious.

goodluck
signed
Jimragnark. ;)

Vertu

I tend to look at the times people get on these missions and found 1:30:00 to be the "longest", therefor I made the "time limit" 1:30:00.
I have a few gameplay ideas for the coming anomaly and since it's basically summer, I will have consistent factors for my ability to make more missions to a similar rate as in the past.
Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.