Custom Map #1643: Nexious 11.5 LORE. By: Vertu

Started by AutoPost, February 21, 2021, 10:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1643: Nexious 11.5 LORE

Author: Vertu
Size: 300x300

Desc:
THIS IS LORE ONLY. I was going to do what I said I would do in Nexious 11, but the map is too small for what I had in mind. So instead of scrapping the modifications I made to Nexious 5, I will mearly shove this place FULL OF LORE. THIS DOES NOT HAVE GAMEPLAY, ITS FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE LORE ABOUT THE CREW, NEXIOUS, AND SHIPS, INCLUDING NEW ONES FOUND IN NEXIOUS 12! THIS IS 100% OPTIONAL TO PLAY. -Story driven mission series.

Jimragnark

I love it!
i dont know why it have low rating because this maps explains every single ships they are using and to make the player undestands what ships he are using
also this is the only lore map that got my interest and many ways

also i have a idea vertu why we dont also explains the enemy nexious ships too and make then avaliable to download in files.dat?

this is story is way more interesting than other storys maps

great job vertu you are amazing.

Vertu

Make a version for enemy ships... EXCELENT IDEA! I am glad I started checking on this website.
Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.

toolforger

The clock never starts ticking.
Not sure if this is just a bug or intentional, it just means the scenario never moves off the "Not Played" list.
This would be annoying to people who just want to play something new.

Vertu

I can ensure you, no witch craft was involved here, it's just a normal map with an info cashe of a lot of text. Issues like that are not on my part.
Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.