Custom Map #258: The UDF (Pt. 3). By: GameGlitch

Started by AutoPost, October 30, 2016, 03:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #258: The UDF (Pt. 3)

Author: GameGlitch
Size: 384x216

Desc:
Tracking down another UDF stronghold, the crew discovers a weapon of great power amidst a graveyard of wreckage. It would seem the UDF is not so friendly.

chwooly

I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

chozabu

Hmm, did the editor workaround to be able to play

unable to finish as the wolf ship pickup at the bottom middle of the screen is red, even though I've mired the ground and covered it with omnis

Very nice to see some scripting going on though!

GoodMorning

I suspect that this might be another issue similar to the gem factory issue in the other thread. If the land was clear or mired in red, you might be able to collect it, or opposing lathes might be able to grab it.

I think that that script may need work. To make this map rather more funtional, we might need to remove it and upload a new one with some fine-tuning in that unit filtering, probably to "do only THESE", rather than the current "spare only THOSE".
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

GameGlitch

I've noted the reports and have taken the map down for the time being. Thanks for letting me know!