Custom Map: Crazy Carzonium

Started by AutoPost, January 22, 2012, 10:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Crazy Carzonium

Author: Andy

Desc:
I've rated this hard based on it's length but the strategy isn't super challenging. However, it's like nothing you've seen before and may test your patience to the limit. Comments appreciated.

CtopherMI

Yup, patience tested, sorry, after 15 minutes I gave up.  Capped all the emitters and swapped out blasters when needed, was building sams to bridge quicker, built speed upgrades in all the extra spaces, and just couldn't take it any longer.  Would have been fine with just one or two loops I think.  Interesting concept though :)

Chris

bacura

Sorry, I give up at 20min too. :'(
but it's great design! :o
I never seen longer circuit than this! :D

RealAndy

Yes, I know it gets boring, I ended up putting it on double speed and surfing the net in between building just to finish it.  I guess the real intention of it is a proof of concept, to create the longest track length possible.  I know it's possible to make it slightly longer but that would involve removing some potential speed building area.

Ebon Heart

Quote from: RealAndy on January 23, 2012, 04:15:11 PM
Yes, I know it gets boring, I ended up putting it on double speed and surfing the net in between building just to finish it.  I guess the real intention of it is a proof of concept, to create the longest track length possible.  I know it's possible to make it slightly longer but that would involve removing some potential speed building area.
It's possible to make a map far longer than this... you could make it so you have to wait for an emitter which doesn't come on for an hour to remove a bunch of walls. :P Anyways, I like the concept, the execution leaves a lot to be desired.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

CatoSterling