Custom Map: Judgement Day

Started by AutoPost, January 06, 2011, 10:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Judgement Day

Author: Kristijan

Desc:
A huge way of creeper is approaching from the West, defend the East, don't let them cross too far, I Recommend using Drones to progress on the Map! Have Fun! :D

DethbyIT

Kristijan,
Thank you for taking the time to create a game.
I have never tried it myself, but I imagine that it takes a lot of time.

Thanks,
dbit

Kamron3

Sqaz

Don't worry that your first map is a pwn'ed one Kristijan, this happens to a lot of first-time-map-makers, and even more experienced ones. After a while you'll start to make harder maps as you gain more experience.

You should always try to finish your map in every possible way, even if you think that way won't work or is too risky, there are always people who'll try every possible way (like me :P) to finish a map earlier than intended.
Another hint: beware about the totem placement, if you'd have placed them a bit farther this map couldn't be finished that easily.

DethbyIT

What does "pwn'ed" mean?
I've seen that used several times.dbit

Fisherck

It pretty much means that the map is beaten significantly faster than the map maker intended. For instance; if the map has only one totem and you can move odin city to it. Or, the emitters are delayed and you can rush to the totems. The map maker did not intend for these possibilities to happen. But, especially when you are new, you do not know all the "ways" to play the game. It is a learning experience. ;) Hope that helped.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Kristijan

Lolz, I made it "Medium" Difficulty intentionally but only because it may take some time! :D
I Find it quite easy, yet rather long to pass this level! :D

Kristijan

Quote from: DethbyIT on January 06, 2011, 12:05:37 PM
Kristijan,
Thank you for taking the time to create a game.
I have never tried it myself, but I imagine that it takes a lot of time.

Thanks,
dbit

Lol Thank's XD