AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Chess

Author: Pyxis_GeeK

Desc:
Can you beat Black?

Michionlion

nice map,
how long did it take you to make?
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Pyxis_GeeK

Took a couple of days. It was hard to get the elevations right where the creeper wont flow between the tiles without looking bad. It also took me a while to get the chessboard the right size for the map. See attached pic.

Michionlion

hmm...
yeah i see how long that would take.  thats why i don't really like making symetrical maps.

Great work though!  ;)
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Pyxis_GeeK

Im pretty big on symmetry but I know its not everyones thing. Thanks for the positive feedback.

Michionlion

yw ;)

plus the more comments the more new people download your map.  i noticed that with my third one.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

(unless that was just because it was more popular :( I don't know....)
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

yeah i think it was because my series got more popular :):):)
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!