Custom Map: The End 4

Started by AutoPost, July 20, 2010, 06:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: The End 4

Author: OneManArmy

Desc:
Simplez :P dont cheat :( nd by cheating i mean not taking the path.

Karsten75

A wise man climbed up a steep mountain to ask the Oracle a question. The Question was: "O Oracle wise, why do I have to climb this steep mountain to ask you a question when there is a ski lift on the other side of the mountain?"

The Oracle's reply was: "Why did you?"

Blaze

If you didn't want people to cheat, you should have used crazonium to make it so they cannot.

wessew

ahh man do i want that extra second 5/5 stars
i really wanted to get up there i tried 20 different ways at least and experimated for an hour and a half at least first highscore/tie
my computer lied it locked my score in at 1:18 feels great to be on the leadersboard after a few months
Fish all day sleep all night

Karsten75

Can you find another 2 seconds? :D

Oh, and depending on how one defines "keeping to the path,", then here is my score when doing so...

OneManArmy

Quote from: Blaze on July 21, 2010, 12:57:07 AM
If you didn't want people to cheat, you should have used crazonium to make it so they cannot.

Yes but that would have also stopped the creeper.

Karsten75

Quote from: OneManArmy on July 21, 2010, 11:11:27 AM

No, it would not.

wessew

damn the one time i get a high score someone takes it away from me i thought the 1:19 was near impossible but 1:08 wow

try again

wessew

how the hell man i had 1:19 after an hour and a half of experimenting and then 12 attempts
now 13

OneManArmy

Quote from: Karsten75 on July 21, 2010, 11:48:14 AM
Quote from: OneManArmy on July 21, 2010, 11:11:27 AM

No, it would not.

Meh, didnt look as good.