Version 1.0

Started by knucracker, September 28, 2016, 08:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoura3025

Quote from: virgilw on September 28, 2016, 08:10:47 PM
Thank you to everyone who has helped, rooted for, or even just watched.  I very often get asked what it is like to work alone, and I always respond, "Are you kidding?  Alone?  I have thousands of people I work with."
I felt my heart warm and break while reading this. Thank you for all you've done for this world, and may your efforts be fruitful.
(09:06:07) Zoura3025: But for us diehard fans: "Time is Sanity"

fizzrate

Congratulations Virgil!  ;D Yet again, this game is unbelievably greater than the last.

bastrath

Quote from: Karsten75 on September 29, 2016, 09:41:02 AM
Quote from: ljw1004 on September 29, 2016, 09:33:57 AM
How do I buy it from Virgil's site?

His beta change log says it's been published to fastspring (the online portal where the other creeper world games can be bought). But I can't find any link to buying the game on fastspring...

From the Particle Fleet page  here on this site, there will be a link to the fastspring site when we release the game. We anticipate that will be between 2pm, and 4pm Eastern Time, today.

On the Purcase Games Site it is already listed with some infos, but the "Buy Particle Fleet" Button has no function for now. We have to wait just a few minutes / hours  ;D
I am so very excited, now it is 20:00 in Germany and this night is Particle Night, I hope.

Insouciance

Can't wait! I plan to buy it as soon as it's available.

19chickens

AJKS

Your purchase also includes a free Steam key! To get your Steam key visit this URL and enter the above CW3 activation key.

NOT CW3 but Particle Fleet!

Karsten75

Quote from: AJKS on September 29, 2016, 02:31:01 PM
Your purchase also includes a free Steam key! To get your Steam key visit this URL and enter the above CW3 activation key.

NOT CW3 but Particle Fleet!

Please post the URL of the page you see this on, as well as the URL of the link you followed to get there?

Nevermind, found and corrected.

AJKS

This was in the email with the licence key: "Your Particle Fleet: Emergence File Download"

Karsten75

Quote from: AJKS on September 29, 2016, 05:31:25 PM
This was in the email with the licence key: "Your Particle Fleet: Emergence File Download"

As stated, found and corrected. Thanks!

Darkmega

Got it the moment I got up (since release would've been like 4 in the morning roughly) saw like 30 reviews or more straight off the bat, downloaded it on bandwidth overused internet that has been slowed over 3-4 hours while a friend was over. played it. finished it. in no flash hot time of note, but still, GG!