Custom Map #2151: Rebirth Part 6

AutoPost · 1404

AutoPost

• Global Moderator
on: April 13, 2013, 02:01:05 pm
This topic is for discussion of map #2151: Rebirth Part 6

Author: Keeper Decagon

Desc:
Arriving on some desert planet, the Liberation ship had taken a lot of damage when it landed, leaving the crew with no techs or rift engines. They make an extraordinary discovery below the desert however...

Keeper Decagon

• Community Guild
  • Going Nuclear.
Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 04:24:59 pm
If you can guess which game this map relates to (apart from Creeper World 2, obviously :P), then you are awesome!  ;D

"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Marley

Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 08:48:41 pm
This is a very cool series.   ;D

Katra

Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 11:17:08 pm
Be prepared to fight at the end of a very loooong supply line without micro rifts. I let my conversion bombs do most of the hard work.

Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

jctreese

Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 06:32:22 am
Good game, I didn't use any bombs at all, I think it should have had micro rift though

Keeper Decagon

• Community Guild
  • Going Nuclear.
Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 02:12:49 pm
Thanks for the positive comments! I'm glad people like my series, considering it is my first one. ;D

"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Kelkuza

Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 12:59:48 am
So, what happened to this series anyways? I played all six of the Rebirth games and was really looking forward to the next one. Please don't tell us that you've stopped!

Keeper Decagon

• Community Guild
  • Going Nuclear.
Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 12:04:23 pm
Don't worry, I'm not stopping the series. ;) I've just been really busy of late, so I've not gotten around to finishing the next part. It will come soon, though. ;D

MrWillow

Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 03:06:04 pm
Keeper Decagon, I am still anticipating part 7.
I also am very busy in real life, and need to relax with this great game sometimes!  :)