How hard are you ?

Started by xing, June 19, 2011, 02:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyP2000

Well, its turns out, I lied. I actually put in TonyP000 (no P   :-[ ). The actual code mission for TonyP2000 (Large map/high complexity) is disappointingly easy.  Lots of ore; 4 way build; somewhat strong emitter condensed into small spaces; and no real threat to the LS. I still had fun with it though, its just not hard.
Vote Tony!

Flameo326

wow my map is a failure so easy 4 emitters 3 gateways 12 health drones 31 max drones havent completed though
My mind is a giant flame engulfing everything and knowing everything.
Obey Its Commands

CreeperAddict

Well, was a fun map tbh, bit difficult with all the fields and 3 emitters in the first chamber + 8hp and 16 hp drones...aswell as phantom waves.. fun time

BoostBreed75

Mine was easy... I know it was easy because as I'm typing this it's running and I can't even see it and it's not paused haha and I've no fear of losing.

Ebon Heart

Quote from: BoostBreed75 on July 24, 2011, 12:29:49 AM
Mine was easy... I know it was easy because as I'm typing this it's running and I can't even see it and it's not paused haha and I've no fear of losing.
Mine sucks too... but I found out today that I make an epic minecraft seed. lol.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

BoostBreed75

Quote from: Ebon_Heart on July 24, 2011, 12:47:09 AM
Mine sucks too... but I found out today that I make an epic minecraft seed. lol.

Haha that's legit!

Ebon Heart

Quote from: BoostBreed75 on July 24, 2011, 01:07:18 AM

Haha that's legit!
did you try it? "Ebon_Heart" You start by the ocean, lots of tree, coal and iron nearby, very neat cliff face.... I'm just that epic. XD

BoostBreed75

Quote from: Ebon_Heart on July 24, 2011, 01:16:27 AM

Haha that's legit!
did you try it? "Ebon_Heart" You start by the ocean, lots of tree, coal and iron nearby, very neat cliff face.... I'm just that epic. XD
Actually no I did not lol I don't play minecraft. Besides CW + CW2 I don't play comp. games.

Ebon Heart

Quote from: BoostBreed75 on July 24, 2011, 01:19:54 AM
Quote from: Ebon_Heart on July 24, 2011, 01:16:27 AM

Haha that's legit!
Actually no I did not lol I don't play minecraft. Besides CW + CW2 I don't play comp. games.
well, if there are any two computer games to play, those are it. XD But back on topic! the code, "Ebon_Heart" or "Ebon Heart"... both of them are insanely easy.

Jay the Juggernaut

Jay the Juggernaut... large/high

surface emitter is a titan, experimentals, and ALL titans...
I'll mostly be lurking as a guest, not much into posting anymore. :P

Colin

Colin Large/High features a surface emitter 15 drones, 10 phantoms
6.2m max emitter, but the gravity makes it pretty easy.
In addition to having all that space and time to build up
before having to deal with the Creeper.
To fight back the Creeper all you need is. . . What? Energy.
My maps CW1 are located here try out my MIS series.

12jesset

12jesset large/any  avg map  small or med is instant win on any complexity

for a challenge χblade Masta TNT large/high   max emitter of 5.5m surface emitter+surface drones  failed after 1min of moving LS all over place good luck on this
χ(pronounced the same as key) : an ancient letter   some say "kye (spelt as chi)" but the meaning is the same   death  a letter that spells endings

Destroyer333

Destroyer333 Large/HighSurface Emitter, 26 drones, 7.4mil max emitter strength, fields, and phantoms. (no experimentals)

Afraid to try.

Cavemaniac

Well, Cavemaniac turned out to be pretty budget...

...but my home address kicked my backside!

16 hit drones, phantoms, uber emitters and up/left gravity. I have yet to beat it!
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Cavemaniac

Quote from: Kamron3 on June 21, 2011, 10:38:11 PM

Ichigo (Large/High) is dead easy.

Gaara (Large/High) actually looks like it may prove a challenge to newbie/intermediate players.

Aizen (Large/High) is an easy map. Has an emitter and a gateway right below the surface.

I detect a Bleach/Naurto fan...

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.