Impossible Code Maps

Started by Mare, June 16, 2011, 05:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost in Nowhere

About rain to water, how long did it take you to figure that out?  ???
Don't die! :)

ea3401

Sorry, I can't remember. About 10 attempts.

xoft

where letter where large/high - Zero G, Experimentals, 14M surface emitter and drones, too fast to close off; nearest crystal 4 deep. No idea how to beat that one.

xoft

mission to go after large/high is not impossible, but it's a really nice one - quite a nice start, finishing a dark beam just in time as the two surface emitters break through the shields. I enjoyed playing this one. Zero G, experimentals, one surface emitter (shieldable), one emitter with drones that breaks to the surface after a while.

Kava09

Tau Tau Theta small/high
So much fun! Love it, love it, love it!!

Kava09

askdmalskdasls,wpc,s'w[d,ffkv small/high
done

Brondog

three some look large/high
Just tried and tried and tried and did not manage to complete it. First time I can't complete a map... :(

ea3401

Quote from: Brondog on May 18, 2014, 03:46:31 AM
three some look large/high
Just tried and tried and tried and did not manage to complete it. First time I can't complete a map... :(

Karsten75

Suddenly I feel an urge to play CW2...

ea3401

I haven't played for about half a year... It's still fun.  :)

FishintehPond

May 29, 2014Medium/Medium

If this set of maps counts, then this really fits. Has an emitter and gateway both with a easy, short path to Odin, and drones get to Odin in 20 seconds. The creeper gets to it a few seconds behind the drones and phantoms about 45 seconds from the start. Oh, there's no gravity and the nearest crystal opens a path for another emitter to odin.

ea3401

Brondog

ea3401,

Just.... How...
How did you manage to become this insanely good and have such good ideas?! I've stalked you a little ( ;D ) and you even have some insane high scores! (I just did Farbor and got the 105th position, saw you got the 32nd one).

Teach me, oh wise one.

EDIT: still trying to make it work... :/

Kava09

Iteresting map, pretty hard, no experimentals:

two toy song
high/large

Kava09

OMG! Guys, I just have to share this with you. Senior masters should remember this ridiculously hard map:

qwertyuiopasdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,.
large/high

Long time ago great master Kithros have beaten it by flying down to big cave and then using tricky strategy involving LS drone evasion. Later on, I have beaten it without using LS drone evasion, but still flying down to big cave, for details check this thread

Now, I have beaten it without flying down, but defending the top of the map. Check it, map is really special.