Please don't post spoilers

Started by Grauniad, May 18, 2011, 03:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grauniad

Please watch what you post in the Subject: line as well as in the body of your post.

It is quite a disappointment for many players that is not as far along as you are when you spoil their anticiaption of the story or a map by posting details pertaining to a map further along in the story line.

Make liberal use of the spoiler tags (use the little yellow/black icon in the image below) to hide sensitive information that may spoil things for other players. Also, as has been pointed out, certain interfaces, such as mobile (probably a script issue) will not honor the spoiler tag. So, as  a courtesy to others, if possible, put the fact that you will have a spoiler also in the Subject line.

Thank you all.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Kamron3

Please note that using phones reveals spoilers no matter if you use the tag or not.

UpperKEES

Quote from: Grauniad on May 18, 2011, 03:01:11 PM
red/black icon

Spoiler
There's something wrong with your vision or with mine.... ;)
[close]
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Grauniad

Quote from: UpperKEES on May 18, 2011, 04:09:17 PM
Quote from: Grauniad on May 18, 2011, 03:01:11 PM
red/black icon

Spoiler
There's something wrong with your vision or with mine.... ;)
[close]

*facepalm*  And we have you to point it out! ;) A small note to me and we'd not have to veer off-topic in a pinned thread.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Ebon Heart

To get back on topic, THAT'S SO ANNOYING! I about cried when I got click happy and clicked on this...
Spoiler
:( spoiled the ending... don't click that unless you really really really want to see the final level.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Grabarz

Who forced you to click the topic and read it anyway?  :(
Well sorry!

Ebon Heart

I mean to click the thread below it... I saw half of what looked like a really really big emitter before going back.... with some red nasty stuff hovering around it.

Grabarz

Quote from: Ebon_Heart on May 18, 2011, 05:14:15 PM
I mean to click the thread below it... I saw half of what looked like a really really big emitter before going back.... with some red nasty stuff hovering around it.
Don't worry, you still don't know much about what will happen :)

I removed the attachment from that post, as I already found my answer.

Ebon Heart

So I've heard... So all is not yet ruined.

Omegatron

Spoiler tags work on my phone, I'm running android 2.2 on a Samsung galaxy portal.

Echo51

That is because you are not use the cellphone friendly version of the site, but the same you see on a computer ;)
Join the chat! :D
- The only echo present here...