Custom Map: UWI, Part H: Volcano

Started by AutoPost, March 09, 2011, 01:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: UWI, Part H: Volcano

Author: tntbruder

Desc:
Showing your skills with your blasers were no problem and now the decide to help you out on your journey. But one more thing just came up! (Play the game to find out) This is the 6th of many games in the UWI series.

Link327

one question....you can count?
A-1
B-2
C-3
D-4
E-5
F-6
G-7
H-8
why are you saying map H is the sixth? ^_^
Link327

Cary

tntbruder

Oops, I do know how to count... haha I copied and pasted it from the 6th one and changed part of it and forgot to change the "6th" part. Sorry about that... Usually I catch that, but yes it is the 8th. I always have to mess up something...

tntbruder

"Showing your skills with the blasers was no problem and now the Kiakharians decide to help you out on your journey. But one more thing just came up! (Play the game to find out) This is the 8th of many games in the UWI series."

sry I left that out and it looks all messed up now i fixed it so it sounds like English...

Link327

sound slike english?
That sounds liek youre not an English guy?^^
Okay, I am german so who cares?^^
Link327

fridge

Haha, Richie Rich is a perfectional man. I like it, thanks !

Cary

Michionlion

Quote from: tntbruder on March 09, 2011, 07:58:50 PM
"Showing your skills with the blasers was no problem and now the Kiakharians decide to help you out on your journey. But one more thing just came up! (Play the game to find out) This is the 6th of many games in the UWI series."

sry I left that out and it looks all messed up now i fixed it so it sounds like English...

Not to be rude, but 8th, not 6th there too...
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

fridge

Damn it, Tom Cary, good work !  :D

fridge

??? How do you do that ? I tried lots of ways, didn't get it  :-\

Sure :) Michionlion, I searched for it (edit function), now i found it !

Michionlion

hey fridge, can you modify your posts instead of double posting?
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Cary

Challenge accepted!  ;D
1:36

fridge

I cannot understand how you made it in 1:36 ! It's crazy. If i flip out on the game, i could make 1:43 MAY BE but that's it.
Your screenshot is nice, but I still don't get it this way, especially the missing collector on your powerplants and three (!) Blasters in this time.  :o

Cary

You will hate me.  ;D
I improved time doing manual for you .  :D

Cary

P.S.: On another maps is pretty hard to beat your time. ;)