Custom Map: The War, Part 10: Finding a Way

Started by AutoPost, December 17, 2010, 11:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: The War, Part 10: Finding a Way

Author: Michionlion

Desc:
And nowÂ... I present The War, Part 10: Finding a Way!

With Part 10 of 'The War', your job is to recover and activate an EMHRS: basically a shield that may get you inside the star Iota. Good luck and safe travelsÂ....

Enjoy!

Michionlion

Find the Feedback and Storyline Forum HERE.

Mission 11 is HERE.

-Note-

In the opening text there is a typo.  I describe the EMHRS with an 'a' and not an 'an'.  I mean 'an'.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

DethbyIT

10 down, three to go?
Great stuff!
Thank you.
dbit

Michionlion

yes, three to go, and then, MAYBE, an epilouge series.  Actually, probably (unless cw2 gets released before, if that happens, look for my new series: The War, (something here to signal its after, or the second series)  :P:)).

P.S.  It was a long way here, though...  been going since beginning of september i think....

Edit: i don't know how that A thing got there [in the DESC]... i've seen it before and corrected it with the ' 's, so its not that...
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!