Chronom Bump on CW Main Page?

Started by RandyTravis, September 16, 2010, 11:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandyTravis

Don't get me wrong, I bought CW pre-Chronom, regardless of what the main page says. It now says something like 20 story missions, 25 conquest, 10 special ops, a bunch of custom maps... and... that's it. No mention of the 3.5+ million Chronom maps. So I'm guessing Virgil has been too busy to update it, or I don't know. I just thought it might be a good thing to brag about on the main page, because Chronom is definitely one of my favorite things about the game. Any thoughts?

SPIFFEN

Yeah i agree he should add that aswell .
How many games can you pay $10 for ,
and get so much gameplay in return =D
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Pyxis_GeeK

You can pay 10 bucks for alot of games but NONE that give you the quality of creeper world.

UpperKEES

Yeah, I think it should be mentioned as well. The Sept. 14 map has been played 116 times, so the people that updated CW definitely like them.

I even think it should be more clear to existing users that a new patch with this great new functionality is available now. Many players might have stopped playing and never visit this site or the forums anymore, so how could they know? Maybe a one time e-mail about this update would be a good thing and this will also lead them to the upcoming CW2 release.

What I do like is that email notifications have been enabled to follow the forum topics of your choice, which will keep people returning to the forums. :)

A little more 'aggressive' marketing Virgil; your products are worth it! ;)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

SPIFFEN

Yeah an e-mail letting you know that there is something new is an great idea =)
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

knucracker

Yeah... I should up the main page.  I meant to do this, and then got totally absorbed into CW2 development again.

UpperKEES

QuoteMillions of Engaging Missions!
You read right... millions!
Now with 3.6+ million Chronom Maps!
One for every day over 10000 years!
(Plus tons of free custom maps)

* 20 Story Missions
    * 25 Conquest Missions
    * 10 Special Ops Missions
    * 3.6+ Million Chronom Missions
    * Thousands of Custom Maps

That's quick! As always.... ;)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

GVS

Quote from: virgilw on September 16, 2010, 02:29:28 PM
Yeah... I should up the main page.  I meant to do this, and then got totally absorbed into CW2 development again.

and you say that like its a bad thing  ;D
Hey hey hey, if u click on the link below good things will happen for me (and maybe you too but who cares anyway) So click on it!

(^^^) shark

http://www.omgpop.com/?r=zpfy