Custom Map: The Volcano

Started by AutoPost, August 22, 2010, 12:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: The Volcano

Author: T,L.

Desc:
A Creeper volcano is easily contained...until it errupts. You have 30 seconds to set up defenses and fight your way back. Warning: Intense creeper and spore attacks. Tip:Salvage what you can...

Karsten75

km

Indeed, but there's no cheating needed here, so the author failed to spot the weakness. Having said that, I hate the floaters, and there's something unpleasant about destroying your own resources!

burguertime

yes, i could do it faster if i figured out a way to stop refueling the missiles.
Don't make a slog just because. Be like Master Mapmaker SPIFFEN:
Quote from: themaskedcrusader on October 05, 2010, 05:09:33 PM
(...)Difficulty is subjective. (...)
SPIFFEN chooses to rate each map as trivial because they believe that the difficulty of the map depends on the capability of the player.
BAD RATING: MEASUREMENT OF MAP HARDNESS.
Quote from: DumbCreeperGamer"Ugh, me no finish map, map too hard, ME RATE ONE.
oOga OoGa to you too.

Karsten75

Quote from: burguertime on August 22, 2010, 05:59:37 PM
yes, i could do it faster if i figured out a way to stop refueling the missiles.

You need the missiles only for the 1st wave of spores. So as soon as they have fired, disable them. Disable all other waepons before you begin the game. Keep the relays and collectors for connections to OC in flight.

T.L.

Lol, didn't realize you could rush. I put up a new version so that you can't rush..or at least i think you can't =/

Toaster

Someone needs to tell vehbi a that he can pause the game.... unless he is going for the record....