Custom Map: Survival 2: The mining Camps

Started by AutoPost, August 19, 2010, 12:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Survival 2: The mining Camps

Author: Sqaz

Desc:
You escaped the beach, but the creeper is still right behind you, will you be able to shake him of?

Sqaz

Title:
Survival 2: the mining camps
Difficulty:
Medium
Creeper type:
Land only
Remarks:
Be ready to work in a deficit, conquering the first mining camp is the hardest part, I won't tell you how to do it, so good luck  :P
Story Untill now:
So, you landed at the beach of this unknown island, but you managed to escape to the fields behind it to search for blaster building facilities in the mountains. But, the creeper already destroyed the facilities, and you'll have to reconquer them to continue your journee to the other side of the mountains.
Full size screen shot:

The other parts of the series: Survival 1: The Beach

Shadow

i think that map is a bit hard for medium  :-\
it has over 50downloads and no score.

Sqaz

I'm suprised by this too, I thought it was just a medium, but apperently I'm terrible at rating maps.

However it just is straightforward, grab the tech, move to the only place where you can land, (the upper right mining base), and then the emitters are so weak you can't lose if you play normal.

Shadow

yeah but it is not easy to find that out. And the first part was hard too  :-\

snowmaker (JM)

Nice straight forward map. I just wish there was a speed option  ;)  Your maps are ones that I always play.

Sqaz

There is delibiratly no speed option, cause I'm a psychopatic sadist mwahahaha  ;D
But mostly because I want you to move the city, you'll see there is a beautifull open place between the trees, closer to the frontline.

fridge

DethbyIT

Fun map - thanks.
Will have to try it again for speed.
dbit