Custom Map: Patience

Started by AutoPost, August 01, 2010, 01:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Patience

Author: henry700

Desc:
Be patient,on the beggining,be agressive,in the end.

be smart at all times.

Karsten75

"Smart" consists of figuring out that there is no danger early on from any emitters. So build one SAM before building any collectors to defeat the early spore wave, then build out a balance of collectors and SAMS to fight off the subsequent spore waves,then build some mortars and blasters to subdue the upper pool.  By now you will have a lot of energy, so build enough blasters to drop into the lower pools, wait for the walls to decay until a relay can connect over them and you are done.

Yawn.

km

Karsten 75: oh dear, I think you have played too many maps!

henry700

it's my first map,my first version,i will make the Spores more intense and more numerous.

it was easy for me too,i am tweaking it right now :-)

hope ya like it! ;D

Karsten75

I think I could take off another 2 minutes or so it I really tried. Maybe even more, since one only really has to wait for the wall on the right to decay.  So if one is faster, one need not defend the topmost pool of creeper, nor build up for the larger spore waves later on.

henry700

:-)

im done.

i changed a LOT of things,it doesnt even look like the original anymore,BUT there are 2 new ways to lose now :-)

its waiting approval,maybe it has even been added by now. Check for it if ya want :P

EDIT:

2 spell errors,oops  ;)

Toaster

I, personally, HATE SPORES!.. I don't care how many...... Even one...

Karsten75

Wow, there's smart and then there's smarter...

Quote from: Toaster on August 01, 2010, 05:24:12 PM
I, personally, HATE SPORES!.. I don't care how many...... Even one...

Well, so be it.

henry700

Rofl so you wont like my last apocalipse wave of 100 spores in the 1.02 version?

henry700

WTF.

the "queue(oops,forgot how to spell it)" for the map adding(the revision thingy) is simply stuck!

it wont add any maps :-(

WTF