AutoPost · 112

AutoPost

• Global Moderator
on: December 12, 2019, 11:27:05 pm
This topic is for discussion of map #7995: Wake Me Up Inside

Author: Sorrontis
Size: 256x256

Desc:
Wake me up inside #Dont Wake me up inside #PleaseDont Call my name and save me from the dark #ItLies Bid my blood to run #ItsNotItsBloodThatWillRun Before I come undone Save me from the nothing I've become #ItsBeenWaiting I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems #ItWillWake Got to open my eyes to everything #ItSeesYou Don't let me die here #ItWillTakeYourPlace Bring, me, to, life #OhWhatHaveYouDone #Sorrontiphobia #CRPL

Sorrontis

• Community Guild
  • CW4! CW4! CW4! CW4! CW4!
Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 11:31:04 pm
Another experiment. It's a bit hard on my laptop, not hard, but my laptop had problems due to the amounts of connections in the map.
Well, good luck. It didn't have the effect I wanted, I'll play with it again, and modify the enemy

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Helper

Reply #2 on: December 13, 2019, 03:26:17 pm
LOL!
When I first downloaded this morning, I noticed one download and a big fat "1" rating. My first thought was that you're at it again...and I was right. Now you've got three one votes...cool.  8)
So far, I've survived two interesting events.
Here's a non-Spoiler..."Save early and often".
Will play more later,
H

Sorrontis

• Community Guild
  • CW4! CW4! CW4! CW4! CW4!
Reply #3 on: December 13, 2019, 04:26:38 pm
I plan on remaking this one to be a bit more stressful and significantly less, umm, laggy.

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."