Custom Map #2151: Rebirth Part 6

Started by AutoPost, April 13, 2013, 02:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2151: Rebirth Part 6

Author: Keeper Decagon

Desc:
Arriving on some desert planet, the Liberation ship had taken a lot of damage when it landed, leaving the crew with no techs or rift engines. They make an extraordinary discovery below the desert however...

Keeper Decagon

If you can guess which game this map relates to (apart from Creeper World 2, obviously :P), then you are awesome!  ;D
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Marley

Katra

Be prepared to fight at the end of a very loooong supply line without micro rifts. I let my conversion bombs do most of the hard work.
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

jctreese

Good game, I didn't use any bombs at all, I think it should have had micro rift though

Keeper Decagon

Thanks for the positive comments! I'm glad people like my series, considering it is my first one. ;D
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Kelkuza

So, what happened to this series anyways? I played all six of the Rebirth games and was really looking forward to the next one. Please don't tell us that you've stopped!

Keeper Decagon

Don't worry, I'm not stopping the series. ;) I've just been really busy of late, so I've not gotten around to finishing the next part. It will come soon, though. ;D

MrWillow

Keeper Decagon, I am still anticipating part 7.
I also am very busy in real life, and need to relax with this great game sometimes!  :)