Custom Map #6340: The Lost Hive 2 The Search. By: Zorashad

Started by AutoPost, August 07, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6340: The Lost Hive 2 The Search

Author: Zorashad
Size: 150x150

Desc:
After finding traces about a new hive, Skars and Lia set out to try and find clues about its whereabout in an asteroid belt. And they come across some interesting things there. This is the 2nd part in this series, if you haven't played the first one yet i highly encourage you to play it and tell me your thoughts about the series or this map on the forum!

Zorashad

If you want me to continue making this series please give your support here!

gregorybald

Good game.  The unpredictability was a challenge.  But I managed.  The plane was the first thing I found and it was annoying, I am glad there was a way to eliminate it. I look forward to map 3

Zorashad

Ah yeah, i heard from a friend of mine that he also found the plane pretty annoying. I myself when making it was wondering how annoying the plane would be. Whether it was to powerful or not.

yum-forum

What i am doing wrong? No enemy to attack...
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Zorashad

The marked spots on the map, you have to dig on those locations to level 1. I think that was said in the opening text.

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

Nice "Sleeper map" with cute animation! Like my favorite "Kalek maps"!
10/10 from me and big thanks!  :)

P.S. Recommend to play kalek maps 3396, 3447, 3461, 3468, 3485 or 3524.  :D
last

NickLucas

How to eliminate that plane ? I get the message about targeting, but I'm unable to place the relevant unit.

herobattle530

Quote from: NickLucas on August 10, 2018, 03:07:03 AM
How to eliminate that plane ? I get the message about targeting, but I'm unable to place the relevant unit.

You have to nullify that "control tower" in the bottom right after
Spoiler
terraforming the bottom left site.
[close]

BilboGCL

Hey, that's a really nice map, I liked the "Thrill of digging". I was really happy that the plane landed after a while and I didn't had to hurry to clean up that island.
Hey, come to the dark side Discord, we have cookies!

NickLucas

daniels220

What did I do wrong? All sites dug, all enemies dead...?

Zorashad

I think you just need to wait a little bit, you opened the anticreep deposit last so you won't have anything to fight anymore. But after opening the last hole you just need to wait 1 minute till the story continues.

Zorashad

OH wow already way over 300 downloads! Thats amazing!

Ill post a small teaser of the next map here, i hope you will enjoy it!

Spoiler
[close]