Custom Map #6200: REAL MISSION IMPOSSIBLE. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, July 16, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6200: REAL MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
For super experts only! Previous map (EVIL GGG) but without creating PZ after destroying random enemy units. Hope, nobody can survive... #ThanksToGrabz #GoodLuck

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Altren

Nice map, but a few random thors and beams on power zones ruins the challenge. Also, it is a subject to "cheating":
Spoiler
You can save/load while building huge groups of collectors, and reloading any time you don't like the result.
[close]

Thimotty

Nope, you get same result after save/load. There are tricks around that but they are not cheating.

I guess the map is ok but i still don't like pure random maps. If we had at least relays there could be some strategy involved but as it is i had to battle save/load for each relay/collector to expand. The map is beatable without random stuff.

Did not enjoy it. Gave 10 for the effort only.

yum-forum

Thanks for comment!  :)

Yes. It was my mistake. It was better to permit to build relay. More interesting gameplay!
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Johnny Haywire

I really like these bombers... funny that I just came across this map after doing Jason's map (#7917 and others similar).

I agree that once you get a Thor and beam on a PZ there's not much of a challenge. And it's not really challenging to get those since it's basically just saving/loading until you get the desired result.

I think maps like this would be great without the randomness, but I do have to say that after trying for about 20 minutes and getting only small bonuses like AC emitters, beams, ore deposits, etc that it's pretty exciting to see a Thor - a fully charged Thor - pop up from that lucky emitter.

Happy map for lucky getting of the yay joy lucky  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?