Custom Map #3932: Ring Defense. By: BermanPost

Started by AutoPost, September 09, 2016, 04:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3932: Ring Defense

Author: BermanPost
Size: 255x255

Desc:
EXPERT ONLY If there was a lvl higher than expert I would put that here. You everything from Spores (one per second), a map full of Digitalis, an army of Runners, and (of course) Emitters with you stuck at the center. Added bonus in the top left corner so you can avoid the slog if you head there first (figure if you can hit the corner would would eventually win), or hit it last if you like the slog.

Altren

I'm surprised, that I did this in my first attempt and other than careful start it wasn't hard at all, just slowly build and expand and when all but external rings are captured start building Berthas and send assault missions to finish it. Neither I ever play for time, but this one turned out to be fastest somehow, even though I was doing everything relatively slow and at 4x speed, only with pauses for simultaneous actions.

Johnny Haywire

I don't think this is Berman's most difficult map, but it seems to be a fairly good test for skill - specifically, to test how quickly you can set up an efficient power grid with adequate defenses. Cool map!  8)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?