[Corporation] Phoenix Corporation

Started by TripleKings, February 22, 2018, 12:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoodMorning

OOC: False - having the shield up on a ship is 15eps, unaffected by module count.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

TripleKings

Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on February 25, 2018, 12:53:13 PM
Spoiler
Quote from: TripleKings on February 25, 2018, 12:40:00 PM
Quote from: theachevah on February 24, 2018, 11:20:28 PM
Spoiler
Quote from: TripleKings on February 24, 2018, 10:58:33 PM
Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on February 24, 2018, 10:24:09 PM
there is no need for you to turn on your FTL drives. Cole?
word?
get the gate keeper to open a rift portal back home.
done. A portal should open in 3..2..1..
{A blinding light appears, then turning to a soft green.}
great! Lets get going then!
y- y- you have developed portal-like technology?
well, it works mostly like a controlled wormhole... through rift space...
sciency stuff at its finest! Lets get going!
[close]
Ahkai: Fascinating! A stable bridge between two points! West, we won't be needing the Drive for this.
West: Understood, canceling FTL activation.
Ahkai: Rhodes, pilot the Endurance into the wormhole after the TPC ships go through.
Rhodes: Got it.
[close]
{The TPC fleet go through first, then Hysoka and the cooperative ships, then the Xander. Lastly, the endurance.}
{The TPC fleet are inspected in the artificial planetary ring, then allowed to pass. Then in goes hysoka's ship after inspected. The Xander is halted to be inspected.}
ITS ME YOU IMBECILES!
PR-manager: whoa, yea, its him, let him in.
LET THE GUYS BEHIND ME IN TOO.
PR-manager: yes sir!
{Both the Xander and the Endurance enter through,}
alright, this is our home! And THAT...
{Points the Capital with the ship}
Is our Capital. Its where all of the survivors have taken residence in.
After the particulate and hydraxil catastrophes in our planet we have decided to... fortify ourselves as you can see.
Creating superior ships to override outdated or obsolete designs is just the tip of the iceberg of what we do here, baby!

...drop me off...
..?
drop you off?
i already packed everything as you ordered...
I should get going...

oh, right...
*ahem*, uhh... suit yourselves here! And dont worry about people freaking out about aliens. As long as it isnt hydraxil, its completely ok.
Sometimes, aliens are like celebrities amongst us!
Its because its such an oddity to us, as we mainly didnt really space travel that much...

f- feels good to be back after a l-long while! Well, a-atleast ever-ryone here ar-rent glaring at m-me any mor-re.
yeah! Anyways, suit yourselves here, eat,
Suit your needs here... whatever... its really up to you what you do here... but most importantly, feel as if this is your home! Or a home... ehh, you get me.

Ahkai: Thank you for your hospitality. If I may ask, where would the food be served, and where may we meet up with Hysoka? I'd like to go over--
[The door to Gray's quarters opens, and Gray steps out.]
Gray: Where are we?
Ahkai: The TPC brought us to their planet, and invited us to stay for a while.
Gray: I'm going to get changed, then I'm going for a walk. I need to clear my head.
Ahkai: I see. West, when he's ready, get him to the surface.
West: Understood. We'll be waiting for your call to come back, Gray.
[Gray changes his clothes in his quarters, then comes back out, wearing a T-shirt instead of one with long sleeves. His arm, from above his elbow all the way down to his fingertips, is a dull gray. The inner workings are visible, with machinery constantly moving inside it.]
Ahkai: Your arm!
Gray: Prosthetic. West, I'm ready.
[Gray is teleported to the surface.]

West: Ahkai, is he okay?
Ahkai: I... Don't know. We'll have to keep an eye on him while he's out there. I'll talk with him when he gets back, though. As I was saying, I'd like to go over the ship designs. Hysoka, is that alright with you?
[close]
well, ussually i ma-ake the ship designs in here, in my Hea-ad Quarte-ers; if you want, we can meet here to discu-uss about the te-emplates.
food is served in the Capital. I was getting kinda hungry too, so if you want, you can come with. I will show you around the Capital while we are at it too, if you will.
[close]
Ahkai: So, crew, you have two options. You can go to the Capital and get something to eat, or stay here with Enodus and make sure he's okay, among other things, like monitoring the Endurance's systems and repairing what may be needed.
[Everyone present goes to the Capital, except for West and Leah.]
West: I'll be staying here. I want the drive to be as strong and stable as possible for our next departure.
Leah: I'll stay with him. He'll need help.
Ahkai: Alright. West, teleport them one by one so they end up near Alexander. One of you give West a call when you're ready to be picked up.
West: Where will you be going?
Ahkai: I requested a meeting with Hysoka about a new fleet. The designs most likely won't be anywhere near the size of the Endurance, but we'll be able to get a lot more done with them. Hopefully, it will take some stress off of Gray as well...
[To the TPC]
Spoiler

Ahkai: This is Ahkai from the Endurance, requesting permission to jump to Hysoka's Headquarters.
[close]
When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in your enemies' eyes!

theachevah

Spoiler
Quote from: TripleKings on February 26, 2018, 11:48:41 PM
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

word?
[close]
Ahkai: Fascinating! A stable bridge between two points! West, we won't be needing the Drive for this.
Ahkai: Rhodes, pilot the Endurance into the wormhole after the TPC ships go through.
[close]
{The TPC fleet go through first, then Hysoka and the cooperative ships, then the Xander. Lastly, the endurance.}
{The TPC fleet are inspected in the artificial planetary ring, then allowed to pass. Then in goes hysoka's ship after inspected. The Xander is halted to be inspected.}
ITS ME YOU IMBECILES!
After the particulate and hydraxil catastrophes in our planet we have decided to... fortify ourselves as you can see.
Creating superior ships to override outdated or obsolete designs is just the tip of the iceberg of what we do here, baby!

...drop me off...
..?
drop you off?
I should get going...

oh, right...
*ahem*, uhh... suit yourselves here! And dont worry about people freaking out about aliens. As long as it isnt hydraxil, its completely ok.
Its because its such an oddity to us, as we mainly didnt really space travel that much...

f- feels good to be back after a l-long while! Well, a-atleast ever-ryone here ar-rent glaring at m-me any mor-re.
Suit your needs here... whatever... its really up to you what you do here... but most importantly, feel as if this is your home! Or a home... ehh, you get me.

Ahkai: Thank you for your hospitality. If I may ask, where would the food be served, and where may we meet up with Hysoka? I'd like to go over--
Gray: I'm going to get changed, then I'm going for a walk. I need to clear my head.
[Gray changes his clothes in his quarters, then comes back out, wearing a T-shirt instead of one with long sleeves. His arm, from above his elbow all the way down to his fingertips, is a dull gray. The inner workings are visible, with machinery constantly moving inside it.]

Ahkai: I... Don't know. We'll have to keep an eye on him while he's out there. I'll talk with him when he gets back, though. As I was saying, I'd like to go over the ship designs. Hysoka, is that alright with you?
[close]
well, ussually i ma-ake the ship designs in here, in my Hea-ad Quarte-ers; if you want, we can meet here to discu-uss about the te-emplates.
food is served in the Capital. I was getting kinda hungry too, so if you want, you can come with. I will show you around the Capital while we are at it too, if you will.
[close]
Ahkai: So, crew, you have two options. You can go to the Capital and get something to eat, or stay here with Enodus and make sure he's okay, among other things, like monitoring the Endurance's systems and repairing what may be needed.
West: I'll be staying here. I want the drive to be as strong and stable as possible for our next departure.
Ahkai: Alright. West, teleport them one by one so they end up near Alexander. One of you give West a call when you're ready to be picked up.
Ahkai: I requested a meeting with Hysoka about a new fleet. The designs most likely won't be anywhere near the size of the Endurance, but we'll be able to get a lot more done with them. Hopefully, it will take some stress off of Gray as well...
[To the TPC]
Spoiler

Ahkai: This is Ahkai from the Endurance, requesting permission to jump to Hysoka's Headquarters.
[close]
[close]
You can com-me in!

...wait a mi-inute, you can tel-

{Ahkai appears in front of hysoka}
EEK!!? hoOoo goodness gr-racious..!
I... I am sorry abo-out that... you su-urprised me! i didnt know your shi-ip had teleportation technologies this advanced..!
*ahem*... anywa-ays, what is it y-you wish to discuss about the te-emplates?
I can go ma-aking them as we speak, and se-end them over to your ship so it gets uplo-oaded in to your invento-ory.
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

TripleKings

Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on February 27, 2018, 12:17:14 AM
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

word?
[close]
[close]
ITS ME YOU IMBECILES!

...drop me off...
..?
drop you off?
I should get going...

oh, right...

[close]
[close]
[To the TPC]
Spoiler

[close]
[close]
You can com-me in!

I... I am sorry abo-out that... you su-urprised me! i didnt know your shi-ip had teleportation technologies this advanced..!
I can go ma-aking them as we speak, and se-end them over to your ship so it gets uplo-oaded in to your invento-ory.

[close]
Ahkai: Hello, Hysoka. I'm sorry I startled you. The ship templates you can make are fascinating. I've always been interested in engineering, and I'd like to see how you do it.

[In the Capital, Gray is walking with no destination in mind.]
Gray: Hmm? Is that Samuel? I should probably go talk with him, I kind of overreacted...

theachevah

Spoiler
Quote from: TripleKings on February 28, 2018, 02:27:19 AM
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

word?
[close]
[close]
ITS ME YOU IMBECILES!

...drop me off...
..?
drop you off?
I should get going...

oh, right...

[close]
[close]
[To the TPC]
Spoiler

[close]
[close]
You can com-me in!

[close]
Ahkai: Hello, Hysoka. I'm sorry I startled you. The ship templates you can make are fascinating. I've always been interested in engineering, and I'd like to see how you do it.

Gray: Hmm? Is that Samuel? I should probably go talk with him, I kind of overreacted...
[close]
Its ok, I do adm-mit i am a bit too easy to scar-re...
You wo-ould like to see? Sure thing!
Here, foll-low me.

{Walks over to a panel, Ahkai following him}
this, is a Te-emplate control panel. One of the greatest inventions i have ever seen made here by... Hmm... I dont reme-ember the name, but i am sure he was a native from here- but any-yways! Here, we ca-an create, merge, splice, (etc.), ships!  Here, have a look! You can make a te-emplate of your own! Go on ahe-ead! As you go looking around i will tell you what each of these buttons do!
{As ahkai looked around with the panel, hysoka explained the function of each thing}

theachevah

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

word?
[close]
[close]
ITS ME YOU IMBECILES!

...drop me off...
..?
drop you off?
I should get going...

oh, right...

[close]
[close]
[To the TPC]
Spoiler

[close]
[close]
You can com-me in!

[close]

[close]
{Samuel can be seen fidgeting with his food. Face void of any expression.}
a..asp...erger... i got... i got asperger...
{Whispering to himself, repeating "i got asperger" with random pauses.}
{Samuel notices someone approaching him}
.....? Oh, its you, Gray...

... look, before anything is said, i would like to apologize.

I feel... i feel like... me siento como basura... soy un pendejo...

I shouldnt have screamed at you... i didnt know your people were wiped out like some of us...

I just...

{Samuel starts banging his head on the table. Stops, then puts his hands on his head}
i never... i never thought... I...

...how many people have i hurt? How many people did i accidentally hurt with my apparently rough wording? I...
Was that the reason why people seemed to be disgusted at me? I... it all became so clear... and...
Me siento como basura... pura basura...
I have asperger... I... I have asp-

{Samuel stops mid-sentence and goes back to banging his head to the desk}

TripleKings

Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on March 01, 2018, 06:59:32 PM
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

word?
[close]
[close]
ITS ME YOU IMBECILES!

...drop me off...
..?
drop you off?
I should get going...

oh, right...

[close]
[close]
[To the TPC]
Spoiler

[close]
[close]
You can com-me in!

[close]

[close]

I shouldnt have screamed at you... i didnt know your people were wiped out like some of us...

I just...

{Samuel starts banging his head on the table. Stops, then puts his hands on his head}

...how many people have i hurt? How many people did i accidentally hurt with my apparently rough wording? I...
Was that the reason why people seemed to be disgusted at me? I... it all became so clear... and...

[close]

[Gray sits down and sighs.]
Gray: I should be the one apologizing. I overreacted, I kicked you off the ship, and I was the one screaming. I shouldn't have done that. You're not to blame, and try as I might to make excuses, they will never be good enough.

Gray: I don't understand what you're saying when you jump into another language like that, but I know it's not good. Don't beat yourself up over what happened. The wounds from... that were still fresh, and I was still recovering. Physically, too, in case you haven't noticed my arm.
[Gray lifts his mechanical arm, cracking a small smile.]

Gray: I can't answer your questions, but I can say this: If you REALLY hurt anyone, they wouldn't want anything to do with you. I know that from experience. I've had my fair share of people constantly avoiding me. Alexander seems to like you, and while he may scold you for some things, he does care for you. Ask yourself this, are people you know pushing you away, or are you pushing them away?

Spoiler

[close]
[Gray puts his arm out to cushion Samuel's next hit.]
Gray: Stop that! That won't help anybody, it'll just cause harm to you.

Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on February 28, 2018, 05:58:15 AM
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

word?
[close]
[close]
ITS ME YOU IMBECILES!

...drop me off...
..?
drop you off?
I should get going...

oh, right...

[close]
[close]
[To the TPC]
Spoiler

[close]
[close]
You can com-me in!

[close]

[close]
Here, foll-low me.

this, is a Te-emplate control panel. One of the greatest inventions i have ever seen made here by... Hmm... I dont reme-ember the name, but i am sure he was a native from here- but any-yways! Here, we ca-an create, merge, splice, (etc.), ships!  Here, have a look! You can make a te-emplate of your own! Go on ahe-ead! As you go looking around i will tell you what each of these buttons do!
{As ahkai looked around with the panel, hysoka explained the function of each thing}
[close]

Ahkai: This is simply breathtaking. I can't wait to see the ships when they are finished!

theachevah

Spoiler
Quote from: TripleKings on March 02, 2018, 02:10:43 AM
Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on March 01, 2018, 06:59:32 PM
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

word?
[close]
[close]
ITS ME YOU IMBECILES!

...drop me off...
..?
drop you off?
I should get going...

oh, right...

[close]
[close]
[To the TPC]
Spoiler

[close]
[close]
You can com-me in!

[close]

[close]

I just...

[close]

[Gray sits down and sighs.]
Gray: I should be the one apologizing. I overreacted, I kicked you off the ship, and I was the one screaming. I shouldn't have done that. You're not to blame, and try as I might to make excuses, they will never be good enough.

Gray: I don't understand what you're saying when you jump into another language like that, but I know it's not good. Don't beat yourself up over what happened. The wounds from... that were still fresh, and I was still recovering. Physically, too, in case you haven't noticed my arm.
[Gray lifts his mechanical arm, cracking a small smile.]

Gray: I can't answer your questions, but I can say this: If you REALLY hurt anyone, they wouldn't want anything to do with you. I know that from experience. I've had my fair share of people constantly avoiding me. Alexander seems to like you, and while he may scold you for some things, he does care for you. Ask yourself this, are people you know pushing you away, or are you pushing them away?

Spoiler

[close]
[Gray puts his arm out to cushion Samuel's next hit.]
Gray: Stop that! That won't help anybody, it'll just cause harm to you.

Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on February 28, 2018, 05:58:15 AM
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

word?
[close]
[close]
ITS ME YOU IMBECILES!

...drop me off...
..?
drop you off?
I should get going...

oh, right...

[close]
[close]
[To the TPC]
Spoiler

[close]
[close]
You can com-me in!

[close]

[close]
Here, foll-low me.

[close]

Ahkai: This is simply breathtaking. I can't wait to see the ships when they are finished!
[close]
"another language" huh? parece que ya no hay tantos hispanohablantes en estos dias...

...oh, sorry, i did it again.

Alexander kicked me out from his ship. I believe that is...
But then, thinking again what i said... and then again...

I... i dont know what to think anymore...

...when i was younger... going to school... i was one of "the brilliant ones" as they said.
I didnt believe that...
My thoughts were "if i were to truly be a brilliant one as they say, why are the other kids still bullying me?" "Why do they take credit for the work when i was the one who did everything?" Esos pendejos... do you know how it is to be scared of school, not because of the work, not because of the teachers, but because of pendejos that bully you?

In school, i developed introversion.

...i guess i developed something else without knowing...

*sigh*...

My logical thinking made some people to... get... angry? I think?
Emotions in general were not with me.

{Samuel drinks a bit of water from a bottle.}
I dont know if I was pushing away. I didnt know i was. I always said what i thought was logical to say.
I thought the bullying made to me was a clear indicator that people were pushing me away. Up until i became a "head scientist". I thought it was an indicator for change. Wrong i was.
I could still hear mumbling about me. Demeaning me. They thought i wasnt hearing. I made them think i wasnt. I made them think i wasnt...

{Samuel, holding the bottle, crushes it with his hand.}
...oh? I did that? Sorry for the water splash. None of it got to the robo-arm, so its ok.

...anyways, i started working alone. In everything. And if there were forced "group works", i kept a vigilant stance in the other group members of said "group work". I told them to work, else, i would do everything to make them look bad.

Then they said i was "threatening".
Was I? I didnt know... i thought it was logical to say so.
Although... looking back at that... heh...

A sudden rush of feelings came to me i never felt before when you screamed at me, so in a way, i thank you for that...
Because, again, emotions and i were not... you know..?
Your apology was most needed... this conversation was most needed for me... i feel like... i feel better? I think of that as illogical, but at the same time... i dont mind...

I hope to not have bored you with my needless information dump...

Needless... needless it was not... it was more than necessary...
I feel a lot better now.
So thank you, Gray, so much.

{Words appear in Samuel's glasses. Saying I=Incoming call from: Alexander=I}
hmm? Oh, please excuse me, Gray.
{Samuel stands up, pressing a button in his glasses to answer the call}
greetings, Alexander.
Samuel! I need your help receiving newcomers. Ferra's scouting fleet discovered alien lifeforms and are on their way.
I am the least indicated to receive newcomers.
Besides, i am busy.

Hysoka cant because they are attending to other matters in regards of those people we came with.
well, so am I! Why arent you receiving them like you ussually do?
the Xander is undergoing changes as of now.
It cannot leave the shipyard.

And you think i have one too? I dont. I LIVED on your ship for god's sake.
...I did it again, didnt I? Sorry...
...we have an unused ship in our yards. Its called the "Mercy". It is yours now. If you want you can rename it later.
But please, receive the scouting fleet and the newcomers for me.

I... I have my own ship?!
{Samuel's mood visibly lightens up even more}
yeah, sure, why not. Just please receive the-
the scouting fleet, yeah, sure, why not, thanks,
Bye!

{Samuel closes the call}
Gray! Such positive news! I have my own ship now! Hahaaa!
We should keep conversing some other time! But for now,
I got a matter to attend to.

{Samuel rushes to the shipyard. He can be heard screaming "YEEEEEEAAAAHH!" While running}

{Meanwhile, in Hysoka's HQ}
Oh, the ship templa-ates will be finished when you say so! Once you finish doing these templates, a copy will be sent to the TP database, then, la-ater on, sent to your HeadQua-arters' inve-entory!
Just tell me when you say its finished, and i wi-ill send a co-opy to the TP database th-then to yo-
...wait, i alread-dy said that...
...a-a-anyways, y-y-you get the point! Hehe! Hee..! Heee... 

TripleKings

Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on March 02, 2018, 04:57:15 PM
"another language" huh? parece que ya no hay tantos hispanohablantes en estos dias...

...when i was younger... going to school... i was one of "the brilliant ones" as they said.
I didnt believe that...
My thoughts were "if i were to truly be a brilliant one as they say, why are the other kids still bullying me?" "Why do they take credit for the work when i was the one who did everything?" Esos pendejos... do you know how it is to be scared of school, not because of the work, not because of the teachers, but because of pendejos that bully you?

*sigh*...

I dont know if I was pushing away. I didnt know i was. I always said what i thought was logical to say.
I thought the bullying made to me was a clear indicator that people were pushing me away. Up until i became a "head scientist". I thought it was an indicator for change. Wrong i was.
I could still hear mumbling about me. Demeaning me. They thought i wasnt hearing. I made them think i wasnt. I made them think i wasnt...

...oh? I did that? Sorry for the water splash. None of it got to the robo-arm, so its ok.

...anyways, i started working alone. In everything. And if there were forced "group works", i kept a vigilant stance in the other group members of said "group work". I told them to work, else, i would do everything to make them look bad.

A sudden rush of feelings came to me i never felt before when you screamed at me, so in a way, i thank you for that...
Your apology was most needed... this conversation was most needed for me... i feel like... i feel better? I think of that as illogical, but at the same time... i dont mind...

I feel a lot better now.

greetings, Alexander.
Samuel! I need your help receiving newcomers. Ferra's scouting fleet discovered alien lifeforms and are on their way.
Besides, i am busy.

Hysoka cant because they are attending to other matters in regards of those people we came with.

...we have an unused ship in our yards. Its called the "Mercy". It is yours now. If you want you can rename it later.

Bye!

{Samuel closes the call}

{Samuel rushes to the shipyard. He can be heard screaming "YEEEEEEAAAAHH!" While running}

Oh, the ship templa-ates will be finished when you say so! Once you finish doing these templates, a copy will be sent to the TP database, then, la-ater on, sent to your HeadQua-arters' inve-entory!
Just tell me when you say its finished, and i wi-ill send a co-opy to the TP database th-then to yo-

[close]
Gray: ...Glad I could cheer you up.
[Gray sighs and stands up. He speaks into his comm.]
Gray: Who's still on board the Endurance?
West: Me, West. Leah's on board too.
Gray: Okay, then. Bring me back.
[Gray disappears, rematerializing within the Endurance.]
West: Welcome back, Gray. How was your walk?
Gray: It was...odd. I found Samuel, cleared things up. This planet is basically another Earth. I liked it, but at the same time, I hated it.
West: That's comforting, to say the least. Glad there are other Earth-like planets out here.
[West gets onto his back and pops open a panel underneath the main teleporter component.]
West: Could you pass me the screwdriver over here? I gotta lever a subpanel open.
Gray: No problem. What are you doing?
West: I'm fixing our teleporter. In the fight with the Hydraxil, our teleporter controls were damaged. The Drive sent too much energy into the control panel and fried parts of it that couldn't handle the boost. It was mainly our accuracy that was damaged, although there was an issue with the gluon cohesion array.
Gray: I think I'm following still.
West: Atoms were dispersing, with the protons and neutrons themselves falling apart. I fixed the decohesion issue before you came back, but the others are still emanating quantum radioactivity. Nothing should happen since the teleporter reattaches the quarks when you come back, but I don't like taking risks.
[West pops open the subpanel, and ash falls onto him. West starts coughing and pulls himself out from under the panel.]
West: I found the problem. Our relay driver disintegrated. I'm gonna need to fabricate a new one.
Gray: You seem like you have everything under control. I'm going to go check on Leah.
West: Got it. I think she's in the main bridge, calibrating our weapons. She claimed everything was aiming an eighth of an inch to the left, but I didn't see it. Combat eyes, am I right?
Gray: Hah. You said it.
[Gray walks into the main bridge, where he finds Leah reading a small book.]
Gray: I'm back, Leah. West said you were recalibrating the weapons?
Leah: Yes, I noticed the weapons leaned a bit to the right. 0.114 inches, to be precise. It may not seem like much, but it translates into a hit or miss at long range. I finished a while ago, and I'm going over the weapons system guide. I may be able to push them a bit further.
Gray: Excellent. I'll be in my quarters until the remainder of the crew gets back.
[Gray enters his quarters. 30 minutes pass.]

[The Endurance starts shaking violently, sparks flying from control panels and a loud expletive comes from the direction of the teleporter array. Gray's door opens.]
Gray: What the hell is that?
Leah: I don't know, it's never happened before!
Gray: Go check on West, I'll make sure Enodus is okay.
[Leah runs off. Gray steps towards Enodus's quarters, when he sees the door cave inwards with a loud crunch. Inside, Gray finds Enodus, floating in the middle of a tornado of psionic energy and various objects.]
Gray: Enodus, what the hell is this!? Cut it out, you're damaging the Endurance!
[Enodus doesn't respond.]
Gray: Fine. So you're being that way.
[Gray pulls back his cybernetic arm and punches Enodus, knocking him out cold in one solid hit. The tornado stops immediately, as does the shaking.]
Gray: West, cut the power to the navigational, sensory, and armament controls! There's electricity arcing across them!
[The arcs subside. Gray glances at Enodus.]
Gray: Please don't make this a habit.

Gray: Hey, West! Leah! I found what was causing this mess. It was Enodus, and as it turns out, he's a stronger psionic than any of us realized. I'm bringing him to the medbay. Hopefully, we can keep him sedated until we figure out what's going on.
West: While you do that, I have to refabricate the relay. Whatever he did, it atomized the two I just made.
for the TPC

Ahkai: This is truly amazing technology you have. The templates seem ready. Thank you for helping us.
[As Ahkai is walking, she stumbles and falls to her knees, clutching her head.]
Ahkai: Agh!
[Her nose starts bleeding slightly. After a a few moments, Ahkai stands shakily.]
Ahkai: That's... a lot of psionic power. Either... someone here has a gift... or Enodus has snapped again... I hope the crew is alright.

[Ahkai takes a minute to recover fully.]

Ahkai: West, are you there? I'm ready to be picked up.
West: I hear you. Standby for transport.
[close]

[An hour later, the rest of the crew returns. They have obtained new food recipes and entertainment, and a lot of their stress was relieved.]

theachevah

Quote from: TripleKings on March 08, 2018, 01:45:24 AM
Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on March 02, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

I didnt believe that...

*sigh*...

I feel a lot better now.

greetings, Alexander.
Besides, i am busy.

Bye!

{Samuel closes the call}

[close]
Gray: ...Glad I could cheer you up.
[Gray sighs and stands up. He speaks into his comm.]
Gray: Who's still on board the Endurance?
West: Me, West. Leah's on board too.
Gray: Okay, then. Bring me back.
[Gray disappears, rematerializing within the Endurance.]
West: Welcome back, Gray. How was your walk?
Gray: It was...odd. I found Samuel, cleared things up. This planet is basically another Earth. I liked it, but at the same time, I hated it.
West: That's comforting, to say the least. Glad there are other Earth-like planets out here.
[West gets onto his back and pops open a panel underneath the main teleporter component.]
West: Could you pass me the screwdriver over here? I gotta lever a subpanel open.
Gray: No problem. What are you doing?
West: I'm fixing our teleporter. In the fight with the Hydraxil, our teleporter controls were damaged. The Drive sent too much energy into the control panel and fried parts of it that couldn't handle the boost. It was mainly our accuracy that was damaged, although there was an issue with the gluon cohesion array.
Gray: I think I'm following still.
West: Atoms were dispersing, with the protons and neutrons themselves falling apart. I fixed the decohesion issue before you came back, but the others are still emanating quantum radioactivity. Nothing should happen since the teleporter reattaches the quarks when you come back, but I don't like taking risks.
[West pops open the subpanel, and ash falls onto him. West starts coughing and pulls himself out from under the panel.]
West: I found the problem. Our relay driver disintegrated. I'm gonna need to fabricate a new one.
Gray: You seem like you have everything under control. I'm going to go check on Leah.
West: Got it. I think she's in the main bridge, calibrating our weapons. She claimed everything was aiming an eighth of an inch to the left, but I didn't see it. Combat eyes, am I right?
Gray: Hah. You said it.
[Gray walks into the main bridge, where he finds Leah reading a small book.]
Gray: I'm back, Leah. West said you were recalibrating the weapons?
Leah: Yes, I noticed the weapons leaned a bit to the right. 0.114 inches, to be precise. It may not seem like much, but it translates into a hit or miss at long range. I finished a while ago, and I'm going over the weapons system guide. I may be able to push them a bit further.
Gray: Excellent. I'll be in my quarters until the remainder of the crew gets back.
[Gray enters his quarters. 30 minutes pass.]

[The Endurance starts shaking violently, sparks flying from control panels and a loud expletive comes from the direction of the teleporter array. Gray's door opens.]
Gray: What the hell is that?
Leah: I don't know, it's never happened before!
Gray: Go check on West, I'll make sure Enodus is okay.
[Leah runs off. Gray steps towards Enodus's quarters, when he sees the door cave inwards with a loud crunch. Inside, Gray finds Enodus, floating in the middle of a tornado of psionic energy and various objects.]
Gray: Enodus, what the hell is this!? Cut it out, you're damaging the Endurance!
[Enodus doesn't respond.]
Gray: Fine. So you're being that way.
[Gray pulls back his cybernetic arm and punches Enodus, knocking him out cold in one solid hit. The tornado stops immediately, as does the shaking.]
Gray: West, cut the power to the navigational, sensory, and armament controls! There's electricity arcing across them!
[The arcs subside. Gray glances at Enodus.]
Gray: Please don't make this a habit.

Gray: Hey, West! Leah! I found what was causing this mess. It was Enodus, and as it turns out, he's a stronger psionic than any of us realized. I'm bringing him to the medbay. Hopefully, we can keep him sedated until we figure out what's going on.
West: While you do that, I have to refabricate the relay. Whatever he did, it atomized the two I just made.
for the TPC

Ahkai: This is truly amazing technology you have. The templates seem ready. Thank you for helping us.
[As Ahkai is walking, she stumbles and falls to her knees, clutching her head.]
Ahkai: Agh!
[Her nose starts bleeding slightly. After a a few moments, Ahkai stands shakily.]
Ahkai: That's... a lot of psionic power. Either... someone here has a gift... or Enodus has snapped again... I hope the crew is alright.

[Ahkai takes a minute to recover fully.]

Ahkai: West, are you there? I'm ready to be picked up.
West: I hear you. Standby for transport.
[close]

[An hour later, the rest of the crew returns. They have obtained new food recipes and entertainment, and a lot of their stress was relieved.]
[close]

[warning: long.]

response

Oh dear..!! are you Ok, Ah-hkai?! do yo-ou need medical atten-ntion!?
Psio-onic power? who? here? in TP? last I remembe-ered was that there were no psio-onics in here...
Y-you're going? oh ok... s-see you some oth-

{she is teleported off of Hysoka's ship.}
E-eek..?! oh, right...
{hysoka starts spacing out. starting to have a surge of ideas...}
hmm... ships... ships... hmm... li-iving ships..? l-living ships?! dear lord..! I...
{he begins to walk in circles, thinking...}
...living... ships... living... self sustaining... ships...
{he stops for a moment. he later has the idea to keep tunnelling his ideas with Samuel.}
Samuel! he might help with thi-is project..!
{he leaves his ship. he enters the shipyards, and, through the shipyards, he goes to the Capital.}
{people here and there greet hysoka. he greets back, although shyly. he meets up with Ferra.}
Oh hi, Fe-erra...
Ferra: hi hy! hey-o! haha!
....?
Ferra:... nevermind, im just feeling extra happy today!
hmm? is that so? why is tha-at?
Ferra: i dunno..! i just feel extra happy! hehe!
thats good... ...*cough*, so, have you seen Samuel around?
Ferra: i have! he is in his new faancy shiip! hehe!
he has a ne-ew ship..? since when did Ale-exander decide that?
Ferra: dunno, but it was pretty recent. there are some new species living here aswell! they are pretty nice!
new species, hm-mm?
Ferra: yeah! they are like... human lizards, i think! they got psionic powers like me!
hmm... may they be the cause of this... psionic... happening..?
Ferra: nope! they were with me most of the time! it was something else...
hmm... welp, if its a ship, he might be ba-ack in the shipyards. thank you, Ferra.
Ferra: hehe! no problem, hysoka!

{hysoka runs, inbetween all of the walking people. he then decided it was best to slow down, since crashing and engaging in more needless social interaction wasnt a pleasing idea for him...}
{he begins to look around. he notices something...}
huh...?
{as he walked, he saw people being able to lift things with mere thought, through psionic manipulation, their eyes glowing.}
WAAAIT A SECOND...!
{he accidentally shouts. everybody nearby turns around to see him.}
...! e-eek..!
{he was getting more and more anxious. he later walks away, back to going to the shipyards, face red with embarrassment.}
ohmyohmyohmyohmy...
{he arrives. he goes arround asking for the whereabouts of Samuel.}
{he then gets to the section where Samuel's ship was. he sees a strange human lizard coming out of the ship.}
Oh..? you mu-ust be o-one of the newc-comers..! greeti-ings!
Dra' as: Oh hello! I am Dra' as! wha-
{she suddenly realizes hysoka is hydraxil. she stops talking, face petrified. she doesnt stop smiling, although an increasing urge to kill is increasing in her.}
Dra' as: ...what... is... your... name... hmmm..?
I... am... unit S1-01 "Hysoka", bu-ut... yo-ou ca-an just-t call m-me Hysoka... Its... Its... a lot... shorter...
Dra' as: ....h....hyd..raxil....
...hy...
{Hysoka realizes what that could mean...}
(...oh no... ohnoohnoohnoohno...)
...*cough*... I... wo-ould... l-like to... s-see Samu-uel... r-right n-now...

Dra' as: ...he... is in there... working...
oh... ok... i will.... just... go in...
Dra' as: do what? assimilate him like you all have assimilated most of my kin-?
{she stops herself, hands closed, struggling against the urge to kill...}
I... I... dont know... abo-out... your ki-ind...
Dra' as: heh... you dont... hehe... you say you dont know..! about my kind! hahahahaha! HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
{she starts laughing like a maniac, later then going hyperspeed to grab Hysoka, later bringing him onto Samuel's ship, which was empty, and backing him off onto a wall.}
EEEEEK!?!
Dra' as: have you... any idea... of how much pain... has your kind... done to ME?!
EEEEK?! I DONT KNO-
{Dra' as covers hysoka's mouth with her left hand, having the right arm on his neck. her smile turns crazed, and her eyes grow a red, glowing X.}
Dra' as: shhhhh...
{Hysoka calms down, although starts screaming internally. his eyes are flooded with tears.}
Dra' as: oh... poor little baby... waiting for your mommies to come for you..? destroy everything we worked for?
{Samuel gets out of his dormitory, drinking some coffee. he finds Dra' as menacing Hysoka against the wall, and inmediately spits out his coffee.}
DRA' AS?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Dra' as: eliminating the hydraxil threat... is it not obvious..?
HE IS ONE OF OURS YOU CRAZED LIZARD WOMAN! RELEASE HIM THIS INSTANT!
Dra' as: h...him..? one of ours..? hhhHHAAA! hydraxils are merciless...
as much as i wanted to believe so, he is actually indeed not from the collective. so RELEASE HIM!
Dra' as: ... is he now? hmmhmmhmm... i didnt strike you as a comedian, Samuel...! that was a really funny joke! now-
I will call for help if you dont release him in the following 10 seconds. do you hear me?
Dra' as: I... you will put me on your jails..? seriousl-
6 seconds left.
Dra' as: ... *siiiigh*...fine...
{she slowly lowers the poor thing back down to the floor. her red X eyes remain. her smile turns more and more crazed as she saw the hydraxil for even a second.}
Dra' as: hhh... hhh...
... saved you from a 10 year sentence in jail. now, never speak of or repeat this again.
Dra' as: hhhh... hhh....
{Hysoka is at this point seeing his hydraxil life flash right before his eyes, although still slowly backing off from the murderous lizard woman.}
now leave.
Dra' as: ...hhhh.......
{Dra' as started breathing heavily, trying to control her increasing urge to kill him.}
LEAVE. NOW.
{Dra' as gets surprised by Samuel's sudden yell, putting her murderous urges to a halt. she avoided eye contact with the hydraxil, and hypersped off.}
{Hysoka could now be seen on the floor in a petrified, fetal position, river of tears going down his eyes, breathing heavily.}
hey. Hysoka. She is gone.
{he snaps out of it. he stands up and goes up to Samuel to hug him.}
for the love of all that is good in thi-is universe, you dont know how f{lipp}ing thankful am i for you contro-olling her...
... i hope people making random hugs turns into a thing...
{Hysoka lets go of Samuel, somewhat embarrassed. he remembers the project, and it all suddenly goes away.}
oh! Samuel! i have a massive idea!
mmhmm?
i was think-king, of the possibility of bei-ing able to create sentient, self replicating, self sustaining ships...
...how..?
what do you mean how?!
how will we be able to do that?
I- well- .... I was thinking of coding it..? making a brain of sorts..?
hmm... we already got 2 of those... those being in a body each, and in a mission of sorts.
alright, good! do you guys have a copy of the code for the-eir consciousnesses?
it would be absolutely silly if we were to not.
...right. now... hmmm...
...we need serious help for it to happen, now that i think of it...
yeah...
perhaps we should ask the newcomers for some help...
I am NOT asking fo-or help to THAT thi-ing... whatever it was!
not them. Well... not only them...
perhaps ask the dimensional travellers over there.

{Samuel points at the endurance, which could be seen from his bridge's crystal}
..! oh, right!
perhaps we should contact them.
yep...
...? sooo....?
..? oh, r-r-right...!
{both Hysoka and Samuel sit next to each other, later opening the Transmission recorder.}
{Hysoka gets anxious.}
II=Sending Transmission to: >>>Endurance.=II
Greetings. this is Samuel speaking. due to suggestions from my co-scientist here, we ha-
{Hysoka starts getting nervous.}
hehe... he... I... wel- wait... when did we agree on me-e being your "co-scien-"
{Samuel shuushhes Hysoka, whom immediately closes his mouth}
...we have decided the possibility for the creation of sentient, self replicating, self sustaining... evolving ships..!
(ooo, nice addition the-ere!)
(...thank you..?)
we will talk more in depth about this when we get to meet. but for now, we will be waiting for a response.

II=End of Transmission.=II
that should do the trick...
hey, i got an idea... what if we resend that tra-ansmission to our friends orbiting in the same system?
the CMC? the- hmm... they constantly dev- new technolog- HYSOKA YOU GENIUS!
Eek..?!
perhaps send it to Alex too, as he likes to be informed of everything...
yeah... do that...
II=Resending transmission: >>>CMC; >>>XANDER=II
there, that oughta do the... full trick...
ok... ...what now..?
... you do your thing, im gonna do my thing in here.
... i hope not to meet with more of these... lizard people... if they are as crazy as that lady...
yeah... there are 2 more somewhere around, so you better watch out on your way back to your ship...
E-e-eek?! oh no... i need guards... i... i n-need...
*sigh*, i will accompany you on your way back to your ship...
hooo... thank you S-Samuel..!
no problem you noodle.
...noodle..?
do you want me to accompany you or not?
y-yes pleas-
then start walking. come here.
O-oh, sorry...
{they leave Samuel's ship, and safely walk towards Hysoka's ship. Hysoka thanks Samuel a last time, and enters his ship. Samuel goes back to his own ship to wait for a response...}
[close]

cpaca

||== Establish twin transmission: TPC <-> CMC <-> Phoenix ==||
|| Sharing transmission: All messages sent are readable by all recipients ||
CMC: Hey, Phoenix, TPC, I have a question for you
Gray: I'm listening.
Alex: reading you loud and clear.
CMC: I noticed all of us are incredibly powerful in one form or another
CMC: I can make custom modules
CMC: The TPC can make a ton of ships with all their systems
Alex: we got the shipbuilding...
Gray: Hah. Yes, I believe that's true.
CMC: And Phoenix has the ED
CMC: I have a proposition.
CMC: We make a titan-sized ship. To rival all ships. Using all of our powers combined.
CMC: With the difficulty of making an ED, I think only one should be made, though.
Gray: I can't help but question your motives.
CMC: Hydraxil
Alex: Hmm... one big command center.... I like your way of thinking...
Gray: Who gets the ship?
CMC: Here's the rule
CMC: If all 3 of us agree that the ship needs to be deployed
CMC: And we all agree on the same location
Alex: I guess we will all share it...?
CMC: We all do our part to the ship that we can.
CMC: If even one of us disagrees, with a ship as massive as this, we will not deploy.
Alex: Hmm...
Gray: That would make sense.
Alex: i... hmmm... yea, let's do that.
CMC: I'm obviously in agreeance, since I proposed the idea.
Gray: Where do we build this... "titan" ship?
CMC: in the background hey, is "agreeance" even a word in galactic standard? no? well whatever they get the idea i think
CMC: I believe the TPC has the T-makers.
CMC: They may not be large enough, but we can make large bits of them then weld them together
Alex: yes we do.
CMC: So, what are your thoughts?
Gray: I approve.
Alex: hmm... a modular... supership... COUNT ME IN!
CMC: And I'm in of course. Sweet!
CMC: I'll get to work on custom modules. Phoenix, your job is obviously the ED, and TPC obviously needs to get a huge ship maker.
CMC: I don't have enough custom module types to make the ship entirely out of custom modules, so Galactic Standard Modules will still have to be used. 

Only read the fourth wall break after reading the above! In the 4wb there are some spoilers to the conversation!
Fourth wall break
4TH WALL BREAK: 
This was done in the KC lighter server Roleplay server. 
This is 99% canon. 
I went through and did grammar-check and fixed as much grammar as I could find (agreeance isn't a word, but it's part of the conversation, so I kept it.) 

I know there's a few mistakes here and there, but it's fine. 

The point got through. 

CMC, TPC, and Phoenix is making a supertitan ship. 

But only one.
[close]
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

TripleKings

[Gray seems agitated, scowling and pacing back and forth through the bridge.]
Ahkai: Gray, come with me. You're clearly upset about something.
[Ahkai nearly has to drag Gray into her quarters.]
Ahkai: Sit down.
[Gray sits down on the Kroan equivalent of a chair.]
Gray: What are you doing?
Ahkai: Helping you. With your permission, I would like to enter your mind. I want to take some of the burden of the past off of you.
[Gray sighs.]
Gray: I'm not sure I want anyone other than me inside my head. Don't do anything you don't need to.
Ahkai: I won't. Now, I want you to close your eyes and clear your head. It'll be easier if there are no conscious thoughts.
[Gray follows Ahkai's instructions to the best of his ability.]
Ahkai: Now, I'm going to reach into your mind.
[Ahkai places her upper hands on Gray's temples. Ahkai focuses, and enters Gray's subconscious.]
Ahkai tries to help Gray

Ahkai pushes past Gray's conscious mind, and her mind's eye is flooded with images, memories, of Gray's past. The images are tied to emotion, which is what Ahkai is looking for.
When he was 15, he got his arm broken when he tried to defend himself against a group of muggers.
When he was 19, he saved a woman's life by pulling her out of the street just before a car barreled past them.
When he was 30, the Sleeper node arrived. Focusing on that memory, Ahkai got to work. She opened up that sequence of events, dredging them to the surface. Her mind's eye watched carefully.
Gray saw the news of the Sleeper node. 3 billion people died.
The Creeper flood caught his home the next day, catching them by surprise. While Gray was upstairs, Gray's home was enveloped by the flood, and the lower walls of his home dissolved. The creeper caught his son, daughters, and wife, tearing them apart and reducing them to nothing. Gray reached for them, trying to save at least one, but the creeper splashed against an inner wall, soaking his arm in the acidic fluid. His arm melted away, all the way to the middle of his upper arm. Gray, bleeding and in agony, climbed onto his roof. The walls collapsed completely, and the roof broke away from the house. The roof floated in the creeper, slowly dissolving. A search-and-rescue hovercraft found Gray, and lifted him just as the roof started to sink.
Fast forward.
Humanity could be considered functionally extinct. There were only 400 humans left alive. Gray had been building his prosthetic arm. He made friends, and they were with him every step of his project. His friends built nanites, and he programmed them to form an arm and respond to his mental commands.
Fast forward.
80 humans remained. Gray has completed his arm and it has integrated into his nervous system. He started helping to build the Endurance, hoping to save the last remnants of humanity. He focused on the Entanglement Drive, since that is what he was most knowledgeable about.
Fast forward.
73 humans remained. The Endurance was finally finished. As everyone was boarding, the creeper flooded the complex made to house and protect the survivors. Sleeper units advanced, picking off the defensive turrets and the humans within them. Only 6 people made it into the Endurance. Gray's friends died defending everyone. The Endurance lifted off, with barely a skeleton crew to call it home. The crew delegated roles, and Gray became stuck with the rank of "captain." He hated the new responsibility thrust upon him, but he now had a duty to the survivors of the extinction event.
Fast forward.
The Endurance arrived at Alpha Centauri, only to find the planet Proxima Centauri B flooded as well. This time, there seemed to be three survivors in a small pod. Ahkai recognizes this as the memory of Gray saving her and Enodus.
Fast forward.
Gray was yelling at Samuel. Gray's emotions were so strong in that moment, Ahkai almost loses the connection. Ahkai holds on, feeling present Gray starting to weep. Ahkai drops a connection shortcut, allowing her to easily connect with him later, if he allows it.
[close]
[Ahkai ends the connection, tears streaming. Gray has started quietly sobbing. She holds Gray close to her, quietly saying things along the lines of, "I'm so sorry," and, "It's going to be okay," in between sobs.]
Ahkai: Take as much time as you need. I'll be here... I'll be here...

[Two days and 3 hours pass. In that time, Gray recovers, then Ahkai starts another session. This process repeats until Gray can't handle the mental strain. Ahkai stops the sessions after about a day to let Gray recover. The crew functions well and keeps the ship in shape during this time. They can't help but wonder if Gray is alright.]

[Gray exits Ahkai's quarters, followed by Ahkai.]
Gray: What happened while I was gone?
Jade: We got a message from the TPC yesterday. I told them you were busy and would send them a response when you could.

TPC transmission

Quote from: theachevah on March 12, 2018, 10:03:14 PM
II=Sending Transmission to: >>>Endurance.=II
Greetings. this is Samuel speaking. due to suggestions from my co-scientist here, we ha-
{Hysoka starts getting nervous.}
hehe... he... I... wel- wait... when did we agree on me-e being your "co-scien-"
{Samuel shuushhes Hysoka, whom immediately closes his mouth}
...we have decided the possibility for the creation of sentient, self replicating, self sustaining... evolving ships..!
(ooo, nice addition the-ere!)
(...thank you..?)
we will talk more in depth about this when we get to meet. but for now, we will be waiting for a response.

[close]

Gray: Hello, Samuel. This proposition is...intriguing.
[Gray ponders this.]
Gray: It's definitely possible. Creating a self-sustaining vessel is easy for us, but the rest would take lots of research and experimentation. Are... Are you truly up for this?
[Gray turns.]
Gray: Ahkai, I think something came of your meeting with Hysoka, other than a new fleet. They have a proposition for us.
[Ahkai comes over. Gray gets up and steps to the side, allowing Ahkai to see the viewscreen and the message.]
Ahkai: It's certainly possible. I say let's do it!
Gray: Okay, then. Where do we meet, and when?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oliver: Gray, I have an idea that would improve the efficiency of the Entanglement Drive.
West: I've checked his calculations. The changes he came up with can boost the Drive's output by 250 percent.
Gray: Run it by me.
Oliver: If we replace some of the wires with entangled conduits, more space could be allocated for production. We could also reduce the size of the singularity, and add more. We would need a stronger containment field, but we would get more annihilation fuel out of the Drive.
Gray: That sounds good. Go ahead.
Oliver: Thank you. West, come on! We've got a job to do!
[The Drive's upgrade takes just under a day to complete. The only people involved in the upgrade are the reactor technicians, and the batteries can keep enough energy for teleporters and micro-adjustments to ship movement.]

theachevah

transmission for TPC
Gray: Hello, Samuel. This proposition is...intriguing.
[Gray ponders this.]
Gray: It's definitely possible. Creating a self-sustaining vessel is easy for us, but the rest would take lots of research and experimentation. Are... Are you truly up for this?
[Gray turns.]
Gray: Ahkai, I think something came of your meeting with Hysoka, other than a new fleet. They have a proposition for us.
[Ahkai comes over. Gray gets up and steps to the side, allowing Ahkai to see the viewscreen and the message.]
Ahkai: It's certainly possible. I say let's do it!
Gray: Okay, then. Where do we meet, and when?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[close]
{Hysoka receives the message.}
they agree..? They agree! Samuel!
{he runs off of his ship, determined to see if he got it too.}
Samuel! such great ne-
{he finds Samuel practicing his psionic lifting, having Ra' ges as his guide. they both turn to see Hysoka.}
Oh good. seems like the message bounced off to you while I practiced.
I...
{he gets nervous around the alien lizard, who was eyeing him from head to toe.}
Ra' ges: ...i didnt know you kept... hydraxils... in this planet too...
{he says, his right eye growing a red X, which Samuel couldnt see, as he was at Ra' ges's left.}
(just dang nagging perfect...)
G-g-greetings... n-n-newcomer..! I... am Hysoka..!

Ra' ges: Ra' ges. at... *sigh*... your service...
o-o-ok... I... I kind of... need... to talk... to Samuel.. about... something...
Ra' ges: ...
{Ra' ges nods, later exiting Samuel's ship, one eye locked on to Hysoka as he left.}
...I...
bit of hydaxil trauma from their kind. kind of serious...
yeah, I noticed... first the one called "Dra' as", now him...
dont talk about that... we already did.
oh, right.... not to talk about that... event...
good. now, we have to respond to this message.

II=Sending transmission: >>>Endurance=II
Greetings. we have received your message.
although it will, indeed, be challenging to create, we do believe to have a few steps skipped.

we have a copy of an already made consciousness, we just have to reconfigure it in a way to adapt their ship bodies.
correct. i will handle that part.
Hmm... if we do want them to be "replicating", we need to... hmm... I'd say-
perhaps we could try and program a way for them to create... "eggs"... of sorts...
hmm... to do that they might need energy...
well, obviously. our ships repair themselves with energy. although, creating a program able to make the ships toggle on and off their template fixators... as these are passive systems...
... fixators..?
they make our ships not overgrow past a certain size, and in a determined shape or form, which would be the templates.. do you think i'd allow Alex to make an evergrowing station..? absolute waste of energy...
...fair point...
so... hmm...
we will talk about this more in depth, if we get to meet up.
hmm... are you free right now, Hysoka?
..y-yes?
good. so we can let them teleport us in there, right?
...yes..?
ok, we are ready to board your ship whenever you are available.
II=End of transmission.=II

TripleKings

Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on March 13, 2018, 04:53:29 PM
although it will, indeed, be challenging to create, we do believe to have a few steps skipped.

we have a copy of an already made consciousness, we just have to reconfigure it in a way to adapt their ship bodies.
perhaps we could try and program a way for them to create... "eggs"... of sorts...
well, obviously. our ships repair themselves with energy. although, creating a program able to make the ships toggle on and off their template fixators... as these are passive systems...
... fixators..?
they make our ships not overgrow past a certain size, and in a determined shape or form, which would be the templates.. do you think i'd allow Alex to make an evergrowing station..? absolute waste of energy...
...fair point...
so... hmm...
..y-yes?
...yes..?
[close]

[Gray still seems upset, but not as bad as before. He sees the message, and his expression visibly improves.]
Gray: Hey Ahkai, the TPC sent another transmission!
[Ahkai steps over.]
Gray: Ships hatching from eggs. That is eerily reminiscent of biology. What do you think about this?
Ahkai: I think it's worth a shot. The Collective seems to get stronger with everything we do. This may let us get ahead of them.
Gray: We're on board for the full project.
Ahkai: I'll go get West to make an attempt at speeding up the Drive's upgrade.
Gray: Sounds good.
[Ahkai steps offscreen, but can be heard talking to West.]
Gray: So, here's the thing: right now, we're upgrading our main reactor. It's taking a while, but we have enough energy stored to run most of what we have here. At its current speed, it'll be done in... 8, 9 hours? We're trying to speed up the process, but we won't be able to project fields or transfer energy for now.
[Ahkai steps back into camera shot.]
Ahkai: We'll be able to speed up the upgrade if we can get construction ships to aid us.
[Gray pales.]
Gray: Getting distress signal flashbacks here...
Ahkai: Oh, relax. There are enough defenses in place to take out anything the Collective throws at us.
[She turns to the camera.]
Ahkai: Can you spare a few construction vessels for us?
[Ahkai thinks for a few moments.]
Ahkai: Since these transmissions are not very good for accurate time-telling, we can send a small beacon remote to you. When you're certain you're ready to teleport to the Endurance, hit the only button on it.
[Ahkai walks over to a nanofabricator and gets it to create a simple emitter-to-receptor system, complete with its own hardware.]
Ahkai: The remote looks like this...
[She holds up the remote for a few seconds.]
Gray: I'd truly like to see this project through to its end. Use that remote when you're ready, and we can get started.
[Ahkai gets Oliver's attention and tells him to teleport the signal emitter to Samuel. It vanishes from Ahkai's hand.]
Gray: Ahkai, I'm going to need another session soon. I don't feel much different than before, and I'm worried I'll accidentally do something that will hurt others.
Ahkai: The transmission's still running!
Gray: Just...perfect. I apologize to both of you, Samuel and Hysoka. I wanted to keep my problems out of the general view. No use hiding it from you now, I guess... I've been having trouble handling my emotions and the burdens placed on me. Samuel's seen what it can do to me, and that wasn't even a bad moment. Ahkai has recently tried doing her own unique brand of psychotherapy by... sharing the burden, so to speak.
Ahkai: I read his memories and focus on the more troublesome ones. I am trying to work most of the emotional links out of them, but it is a slow process.
Gray: Yes. We've only done it once so far, and it took its tole on both of us. But you know what they say. "It'll get worse before it gets better."
[Gray ends the transmission. As he does, the signal emitter appears on the floor in front of Samuel.]

theachevah

transmission
Quote from: TripleKings on March 14, 2018, 04:03:01 AM
Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on March 13, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

... fixators..?
...fair point...
so... hmm...
..y-yes?
...yes..?
[close]

[Gray still seems upset, but not as bad as before. He sees the message, and his expression visibly improves.]
Gray: Hey Ahkai, the TPC sent another transmission!
[Ahkai steps over.]
Gray: Ships hatching from eggs. That is eerily reminiscent of biology. What do you think about this?
Ahkai: I think it's worth a shot. The Collective seems to get stronger with everything we do. This may let us get ahead of them.
Gray: We're on board for the full project.
Ahkai: I'll go get West to make an attempt at speeding up the Drive's upgrade.
Gray: Sounds good.
[Ahkai steps offscreen, but can be heard talking to West.]
Gray: So, here's the thing: right now, we're upgrading our main reactor. It's taking a while, but we have enough energy stored to run most of what we have here. At its current speed, it'll be done in... 8, 9 hours? We're trying to speed up the process, but we won't be able to project fields or transfer energy for now.
[Ahkai steps back into camera shot.]
Ahkai: We'll be able to speed up the upgrade if we can get construction ships to aid us.
[Gray pales.]
Gray: Getting distress signal flashbacks here...
Ahkai: Oh, relax. There are enough defenses in place to take out anything the Collective throws at us.
[She turns to the camera.]
Ahkai: Can you spare a few construction vessels for us?
[Ahkai thinks for a few moments.]
Ahkai: Since these transmissions are not very good for accurate time-telling, we can send a small beacon remote to you. When you're certain you're ready to teleport to the Endurance, hit the only button on it.
[Ahkai walks over to a nanofabricator and gets it to create a simple emitter-to-receptor system, complete with its own hardware.]
Ahkai: The remote looks like this...
[She holds up the remote for a few seconds.]
Gray: I'd truly like to see this project through to its end. Use that remote when you're ready, and we can get started.
[Ahkai gets Oliver's attention and tells him to teleport the signal emitter to Samuel. It vanishes from Ahkai's hand.]
Gray: Ahkai, I'm going to need another session soon. I don't feel much different than before, and I'm worried I'll accidentally do something that will hurt others.
Ahkai: The transmission's still running!
Gray: Just...perfect. I apologize to both of you, Samuel and Hysoka. I wanted to keep my problems out of the general view. No use hiding it from you now, I guess... I've been having trouble handling my emotions and the burdens placed on me. Samuel's seen what it can do to me, and that wasn't even a bad moment. Ahkai has recently tried doing her own unique brand of psychotherapy by... sharing the burden, so to speak.
Ahkai: I read his memories and focus on the more troublesome ones. I am trying to work most of the emotional links out of them, but it is a slow process.
Gray: Yes. We've only done it once so far, and it took its tole on both of us. But you know what they say. "It'll get worse before it gets better."
[Gray ends the transmission. As he does, the signal emitter appears on the floor in front of Samuel.]
[close]
response

II=Sending Transmission: >>>Endurance=II
greetings. we have received the control...thing..?
Construction vessels. got it.
{Samuel taps on his glasses a few times. he seems to be dialing on his glasses...}
yes, Alexander?
yes.
...I apologize.
...Gray and company need a construction vessel.
...Ferra?
their vessel is small. call a LathingBird instead.
...what do you mean?
...ah. I apologize.
...yea- no! Alex you-

{laughter could be heard through the glasses, right before Samuel hangs up. Hysoka seems to have heard the conversation and starts getting all giggly.}
...what was that?
{he said, his eyes glowing.}
n-nothing..!
...mmhmm...
{he said, eyes not glowing anymore.}

...session..?
oh...

...handling... emotions..?
...I apologize.. I am partially to blame there...

there was... you weren-
I accidentally let out... problematic thoughts... on Gray and, in return, he lashed out on me...
...(transmission is still going...)
...oh...
...perhaps... a session could be helpful to me...

...why would yo-
i just... I  feel unstable... erratic...
my sealed up emotions are finally blowing up on me... taking over my logical thinking...
and i hate it... so much...

.... you might wanna talk to them about that when we- (DEAR LORD, TRANSMISSION IS STILL GOING!)
...are you free today, Hysoka?
...yes.
good. then we can go there right now.
Excuse me, wh-
{Before Hysoka could even finish, Samuel reaches for a button in his console.}
{Samuel and Hysoka could be seen teleporting into the Endurance.}
SAMUEL! RESPECT MY FRE-
{his anger fades away, as he saw around the inside of the ship}
-Eee... tiime..! ...an engineering BEAUTY this ship is!
Greetings. sorry for the abrupt entrance.
Now... about our plans with the ships...

IDEA! IDEA!
{he said, his right, robotic eye shinning a yellow exclamation mark.}
...? whats your idea?
the TPC has the merging technologies...
it can make ships merge...

....mmhmm..?
WHAT IF....
these creations of ours...
were to be able to merge as a main mechanism..?!

hmm... possible. would be hard to program, but i will take on that chall-
you mentioned evolving, right?
....mmhmm..?
...what if they learn ways to merge..?
{he said, his ussually white coloured eye turning green as he spoke.}
...it could work. but for no-
{they suddenly realize that they were basically speaking to themselves, so their heads turn to Gray.}
....my apologies... what are your thoughts about this project..?
and... is... Ahkai... available..?
[close]