Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on February 24, 2018, 06:26:56 PM
Spoiler
Quote from: TripleKings on February 24, 2018, 03:50:51 PM
Battle and response

Quote from: theachevah on February 24, 2018, 09:45:35 AM
the battle
Quote from: cpaca on February 23, 2018, 09:19:38 PM
A HUGE WALL OF TEXT IS IN THE SPOILER, BEWARE!

Warning: This was done on discord, and only a cursory remove-and-check was done. If there are any errors (such as useless Discord Names, OOC thoughts, etc.) you'll have to discord them sadly.

Spoiler

An intense battle unravels between the TPC and the hydraxil forces, all while the Endurance's fins get repaired by a TPC Constr. Fleet
Alex thinks of retrying the SDN exhaustion technique
The technique would have worked if it werent for the supporting tanker in behind
A blinding pulse; a vivid orange beam slices across the battlefield
destined for a carrier, the beam instead catches a wing of smaller craft, decimating several of them in one sweep
The Xander Queues the rebuilding of the drones, supported by the resupplying reactor ships
Alex: its too much... are the A-Pl-Cs Done building yet?!
Samuel: only their CMs.
Alex: and the drone dartships?!
Samuel: these are done.
Alex: Make them go around and hit that tanker thats supplying these SDNs, why dont you?
Samuel: sure thing...
The dartships try to go for the tanker, but hit these shielded ships
Alex: WHAT ARE YOU DOING SAMUEL?
Samuel: drone maneuvering is harder than it looks, Ale-
Alex: oh, give me that.
As soon as the dartships rebuild, Alex retries the tanker destruction strat, and achieves to tear upon the storaging units
Alex: There you go! A lot less energy for them!
Samuel: yeah, congrats, Alexander...
Leah: "Shields are holding. We're holding off the Hydraxil fairly well. Alexander's fleet seems to be targeting the ship that is resupplying their fleet."
Gray: "Good. Let's hope they don't fire the orange beam again."
Unit 3783: "Concentrate fire, grid 29-18. M45, M77, boarding stance."
CMC: 2NN units, split your particle beams. Your aim is to distract the MK7's shots as much as possible, and maybe tank some shots
CMC: SS, stay near the 2NN units, they can't actively defend theirselves so i'll need you to defend.
Alex: Samuel, get the strikefleet ABQ to attack on the inhibiting ships. I'll maneuver the dartships to distract the SDNs and all the other ships in front
As per 3783's order, the two Superdreadnoughts focus-fire to take down a large cruiser moving in to protect the Endurance. Motherships 45 and 77 surge forward, reconfiguring their hulls as they burst through the debris field. Each Mothership clamps onto different sections of the Endurance's outer hull, piercing the external energy shielding to off-load combat units onto the Endurance.
Alex: SAMUEL!
Samuel: CAN YOU NOT SCREAM AT ME? IM MANEUVERING THE DART SHIPS AND THEY ARE IGNORING THEM!
Alex: THEN PIERCE THEIR HULL YOU ABSOLUTE IMBECILE
Gray: We've been boarded, initiate lockdown of the corridors! Retrieve arms and move through the corridors one room at a time.
Alex: Strikefleet BCD, attack on these things clamped on to that vessel!
Gray: Cole, rebuild the hull using our Higgs Crystal surplus. We don't want any rooms exposed to the vacuum of space.
Two vivid orange beams tear across the battlefield once more, each one punching a hole clean through an allied cruiser.
Alex: are these...? MORE SHIPS?!
Samuel: strange, hydraxil vessels are unafected by inhibitors...
Alex: that means we could be severely outnumbered...
Samuel: could mean something else too...
Alex: ...what do you suggest?
Samuel: whispers something to Alex's ear
Alex: gasp... try it out...
Gray: Cole, flood the rooms the Hydraxil are in with gravitons. This should disable them, allowing us to take the advantage.
Gray: To all humans fighting within the Endurance. Put on your Exos, this will allow you to fight in the high-gravity conditions currently present.
Samuel: we might not have near enough power to resupply them  afterwards...
Alex: its worth a try, no?
Samuel: indeed. ...Cole?
Cole: yes?
Samuel: tell the shipyard manager to send them in...
Cole: sure.
Alex: WHY DIDNT YOU WARP IN A SHIP WITH US AT LEAST?
Cole: i dont do till ordered, Al. But yea. They are preparing them.
The two Motherships, having finished off-loading their payloads, switch to a more active combat stance, putting the squeeze on the Endurance.
Gray: Cole, it's time to weaponize the Drive.
Cole: We don't have enough power to get everyone out!
Gray: I'm not asking for that, yet. Place a boson/graviton field between us and the two approaching Hydraxil vessels. Then advance it towards them.
A rift breach appears, similar to that of a hydraxil invasion, but on the side of TPC's fleet, where 4 leviathans and 2 replicas of SDNs come through, under Alex's control
Gray: The field should repel them, and hopefully do some damage.
Alex: Ha! It confused them for actual collective vessels! SUCKEEERS!
Samuel: stop. Supply them, now.
Gray: Cole, how long do we have until the Drive goes critical?
Cole: About 5 minutes. We just have to survive until then.
Samuel: reactor ships almost out of energy, but making more.
Alex: time to aim those bad boys!
Alex directs the leviathan's beams towards one of the mothership as a test of might. It hit directly on the command module and left its body intact
Alex: HOWDJA LIKE THEM APPLES, MACHINES?!?!
The boson/graviton field forms between the Motherships as their grip began to buckle the hull, forcibly ripping them free and smashing the two Motherships together.
Gray: To all Hydraxil in the area. Our reactor is set to go critical and is almost there. I'm sure you can guess what would happen next, as you've seen the results of a simple locator beacon. Leave. Now.
Unit 3783: Threats are irrelevant. Fire on grid 75-98.
Samuel: congratulations, perhaps having a hydraxil on board wasnt a bad idea...
Alex: shh, im aiming these suckers  on to the remaining ship on the endangered vessel.
The Superdreadnoughts each pick one of their imposters, firing a blinding orange beam into them.
Gray: Then you have forced my hand.
[Gray leaves the comms on, enabling the surrounding fleets to hear the automated announcements.]
Before the beam hit the SDNs, drones were put on the way to somewhat block the beam. Completely destroys drones and somewhat dents the replicas
A single derelict, about frigate-sized ship slowly enters what is to be considered the battlezone
Unit 3783: Your demise is inevitable!
The superdreadnoughts fire on the Endurance.
Samuel: it hit too deep in. The barrel is damaged.
Alex: While it rebuilds, put on front some defensive clusters, why dont you?
[A blast wave of pure energy bursts forth from the Endurance, ejecting it and all the allied forces present into the next system over.]
There's a single, unidentified sensors blip left
Alex: WHOA!
the knockback pushes the Xander, bumping it with the reactors and 2 of the leviathans
Gray: To allied forces. I apologize for the scare and any damage caused by the sudden warp. The Endurance cannot do this again, as our reactor was nearly blown out.
The construction fleet warped along them, part of their hull damaged, but self repairing
143-B3: What in tarnation?!
143-B1: what the...?
143-B3: wait... weren dere 2 of dem lathin'birds in dis 'ere fleet?
143-B1: wait... Where is B2?!
Gray: Jade, where's the other repair ship?
part of B2's hull is missing, with it the Command module, well, half of it. The body could be seen floating through the void of space.
143-B1: B2?! NOOO!
Meanwhile, in the battlefield, amidst the location of where used to be the endurance, was left some debris and the other half of B2's ship
<Warning: Incoming Hyperspace Signatures>
Gray: they've followed us. We have to move!
A fleet of outdated Hydraxil ships drop out of hyperspace a short distance away.
The Endurance's weapons reactivate, waiting for any attacks.
Alex: wait, where are they?
Samuel: they are... oh no...
Alex: track their FTL doohickeys and tell me where did they go!
Samuel: in a region within uncharted space. We must go. The hydraxils are already getting there.
Fleet Unit T1-01: Attention allied vessels, we aren't here to hurt you! The Cooperative is here to help!
Fleet Unit T1-01: The Collective armada is currently being held up by Commander Halmiir's main battlegroup, so you should be safe until we can repair the damage you sustained.
Gray: I don't trust Hydraxils. Not after that.
Ahkai: WAIT! At least hear them out.
Gray: ...Go on.
In warps the fleet
Alex: we are here!
Samuel: seems the cooperative has involved themselves here too.
Alex: yes! Some help!
Samuel: good thing we took the opportunity while the inhibitors were reloading
Fleet Unit T1-01: And we brought someone along that might be able to help in the repairs.
Hysoka: Uh, h-hello!
Alex: HYSOKA?! I knew i could count on you!
Samuel:...hmph.
Gray: Hello, Hysoka.
Cole: how do you like them apples? I told hysoka about it.
Alex: Cole you genius!
Several large transports drop out of hyperspace nearby, each filled with raw materials with which the Cooperative's repair ships could begin repairing the Endurance. The allied constructor ships are also supplied with the wealth of material.
Alex: wait, how?
Cole: i speak through mire. His ship has it, so... yeah.
Alex, oh, right.
Gray: Alexander, I'm afraid I don't understand what's happening. There are two Hydraxil factions?
Alex: here is the thing...
Alex: there are the collective, with which we battled...
Alex: then there is the cooperative, which are helping us
Gray: And the Cooperative is at war with the Collective?
Fleet Unit T1-01: We have been freed from the grasp of the Collective. After all we have done... we owe it to every living being in this galaxy to protect you from the same fate that befell us.
Fleet Unit T1-01: In essence, we strive to bring the tyrannical Collective down once and for all.
Gray: I see.
Alex: Cole, tell the shipyard manager to execute order ASTERBELT.
Cole: done.
Fleet Unit T1-01: Unfortunately, they are still much stronger than any of us truly want to admit. We try our best to avoid direct confrontation, but sometimes we have no choice, in order to protect our allies... or potential allies.
Alex: guys, guys, you wont believe what is about to happen...
Samuel: trust me, i didnt either but...
Gray: Cole, our tunnel-jump took half a ship and left the other half in that system. The crew died out there.
Cole: We didn't have enough energy to take the whole ship. With the amount of debris within range of the tunnel opening, we didn't have a choice. I had hoped to at least grab their command module.
Gray: Well, congratulations. You got half of it.
143-B3: poor fella...
143-B1: sniff... B2... you... you will be missed, buddy...
143-B3: ...
143-B1:... lets just keep on rebuilding this ship...
Gray: I am sorry for your loss.
Gray: I wish there was a way to go back and rescue them...
Alex: construction fleet, report! Is everyone ok?!
143-B1:...
143-B3: sorry boss... the warpin split B2's CM in half...
Hysoka: wh- wh- whats happening, Alex?
Samuel: one of the Constr. Fleet workers was split in half on a warp. A moment of silence is being given to him. Or are there no moments of silence in your tyranny of assimilation, huh? HUH?!
hysoka: eek! Im sorry Samuel! I just havent heard of such thing!
Alex: Samuel, it isnt funny.
Samuel: who said i was a clown now?
Alex: lashing out at someone who not only made it possible for us to even fathom a non zero chance to survive through that onslaught, just because he used to be from there, is childish.
Samuel: OH, AND I WANTED TO BE HERE. SEE? I CAN LIE TOO! WHAT AN ASTRONOM-
alex, out of anger, slapped samuel and forced him out of the control room
Alex:... wow, that was... satisfying..?
...oh, the comm channel is still going...
Yeah, sorry you guys had to see that...
Fleet Unit T1-01: We are not the Collective, but we know how they... repurpose the dead and dying crews of defeated enemy vessels. With your permission... we can bring him back.
143-B1: you can bring him back?!
Samuel (from the other room): OH BOY, MORE HYDRAXILS AMONGST US
Alex: SHUT UP YOU MONG
Gray: How is this possible, Cooperative? When someone dies, their brain ceases to function and decomposition starts occurring immediately.
One of the Collectors slowly approaches the split construction vessel, gently scooping up the body of B2. The Collector zoomed back to T1's Mothership, disappearing within its arms.
Gray: Not even my society, with all their knowledge, could manage that.
Samuel(from another room): INORGANIC SPECIES ASSIMILATING EVERYTHING. RING A BELL YE-
Alex: I SAID SHUT UP YOU OBTUSE SCAT
Samuel(in his head): that isnt even a proper insult...
Fleet Unit T1-01: There are ways to restore brain function, using some very complex nanotechnology. Lost neurons can be repaired. I myself am an example of this... before I was assimilated, I was technically dead for a day. The Collective is evil and must be stopped, but the technologies they possess are incredible.
Gray: Can your nanotechnology aid in other things, like curing a disorder?
Alex:... this technology could be key for eternity!
Cole: heh, looking at movies like Logan, i believe that is something you dont want
Fleet Unit T1-01: Of course. Any ailments you could possibly imagine can be repaired with this technology... why do you ask?
Alex: let me guess, somebody is sick in there, aint it?
Gray: A member of my crew has an autoimmune disorder. He would have died already, if we hadn't placed him in suspended animation.
Samuel(in another room): knocks i would like to analize such phenomenon. Such thing has not been heard of until now here in Tierra Prima
Fleet Unit T1-01: Suspended animation... that bad, hmm? Well, let this be our first act of goodwill towards your people. If you can arrange for a suitable docking location, we will send over one of our medic units.
Gray: Thank you. The docking bay is being constructed as we speak.
Samuel: Alex! prepare an escape pod! I want to see the sick one! I want to see this disorder!
Alex: ....sigh, fine.
Alex: hey uhh... you guys, Samuel wants to see the sick one so... be expecting him there too.
Gray: Samuel, a note. He is not human.
The docking bay finishes construction, wide enough to accomodate two ships. The airlocks are prepared.
Gray: The docking bay is finished. Cooperative, we have dead ground soldiers inside the Endurance with us. Is there a way to free and restore them as well?
A small ship, half the size of a Hydraxil Fighter, is launched from T1's Mothership and moves towards the docking bay.
Fleet Unit T1-01: That will be possible, yes. The Medic will be able to tend to those as well.
The docking bay recognizes the Cooperative ship, and part of the bay adjusts to accommodate.
Samuel: techno-necromancy! Fascinating! I want to see!
Alex: sam, what the actual heck
Gray: Samuel, I can't help but notice your... unusual enthusiasm. Your reaction earlier suggests you would want nothing to do with this.
The Cooperative ship lands, a large insectoid appearing from a hatch on the side of the craft. The medic that T1 was talking about was no less than an assimilated Khephrin, buzzing its wings excitedly as it glanced around the docking bay.
Alex: yeah, Samuel has a bit of a swingy mood...
Samuel: shut up you cretin
Alex: I can mk7 on yo {butt} right about now, and you are just tempting me...
Gray: Leah, Oliver, would you accompany me in welcoming Samuel and the medic?
A little late, some of the CMC ships start flying in and spraying particles around
Gray disables the comm for a moment.
Gray: Wear your exos. I don't trust this.
The comms reactivate.
Samuel: ha. Ha. Anyways...
gets out of pod inside the docking bay
Samuel: greetings. This.... is a tad advanced for a mere docking bay...
Gray: We had to make do. The other alternative is to teleport you off your ship onto ours.
Oliver: The medbay is through this hallway, to the left.
Samuel: no, i mean, this... this is... amazing! Body Teleportation?! We havent even tried such specific calculating!
Samuel: oh, right. ahem...
Gray: It's unfortunate there isn't more of my race. My friend would have loved to show you the tech.
Gray: Anyway. Follow me to the medbay.
The Medic excitedly chirps to itself, following the suited-up folk.
Medic: Oh, thiss is all sso exciting!
samuel glances at the strange bug, questioning why is it doing that
Gray: Leah, do you mind grabbing the Collective soldiers?
Gray: Okay, here we are. Meet Enodus.
Samuel: alright, so how is this patient's disorder manifesting?
Medic: Curioussss...
Samuel: indeed...
Gray: His immune system is attacking itself. It caused organ failure and internal bleeding.
Samuel: hmm...
The Medic extends one of its highly-modified arms, scanning Enodus. It thinks for a moment, then rubs two of its arms together excitedly.
Gray watches closely.
Medic: This is fairly sssimple, my friendss. I will program the nanites to completely replace his immune ssystem, ensuring to modify hisss genetic code to accept the new system. Do I have your permission to begin?
Gray: Yes, go ahead.
Gray speaks into his comm.
Gray: Ahkai, do you want to come see this?
Ahkai: I would rather not. I don't like watching medical procedures.
The Medic nods, taking a few moments to gather newly-produced nanites in its limbs. Once enough nanites had been accrued, the Medic reached out, using its limbs to inject the nanites into several different places throughout Enodus' body. The Medic withdraws, but is still seemingly deep in concentration.
Medic: Purging... reconstructing... repairing... we will make you whole again...
It repeats this several times, before snapping back into the here and now.
Medic: It isss done. The nanitesss have sself-destructed, and will pose no threat to your friend'ss body.
Gray: Thank you.
Gray turns off the stasis field.
samuel watches every single step taken through the procedure, learning how to possibly replicate such thing
Enodus: WHAT IS THIS!? WHAT IS THAT THING!?
Gray: Whoa, Enodus. Calm down.
Samuel: this bug? A medic
Alex: be kinder, Samuel.
Samuel: error 404, not found.
Alex: you arent a computer, dammit.
The Medic buzzes amusedly at the patient's reaction, trying its best to keep a friendly demeanour.
Gray: That is a medic. It healed you, replacing your entire immune system with healthier, better controlled cells. It's a Hydraxil, but not one we fought.
Samuel: you still need some rest. Your vitals are kinda low
Medic: There will be no permanent side-effectsss of the treatment, but you may want to take it easy whilsst your body readjustss.
Gray: Indeed. I won't let you back into duty until you've fully recovered.
Samuel: I will stay here, inspecting the patient, analyzing how these work
[close]
[close]
(Response is a tad long so...)
response

What do you mean you will stay there, Samuel?
hmm... the nanites selfdestructed... vitals stable, well, i think at least... its not human so...
Samuel!
shut up, Alex, I am thinking.
God dammit Samuel!
Strikefleet pilot ABQ-023: strikefleet ABQ reporting, sir!
casualty numbers, now.
ABQ-042: one of the SDN beams tore through a line of our fleet. Soon afterwards, the ones struck crashed on other hydraxil vessels as a final effort.
...*sigh*... i... need a bit of coffee...
ABQ-011: i'll bring it.
Thank you...
Samuel, you cannot stay there for too long. You either come back or bring the entire vessel to Tierra Prima.

...*sigh*...
{Samuel then faces to his tablet, writes something down, then speaks to Alex}
I told the gatekeepers to open a portal to take the vessel to Tierra Prima. Isnt that what you wanted?
wha- when did i tell you to- You stubborn scat.
We have a bit of everything out here and tou decide to contact the gatekeepers?

Isnt. That. What. You. wanted?
now what do i say to everyone?!
I dunno, think of it. You are the military mastermind, arent you?
AND YOU ARE THE SCIENTIFIC MASTERMIND HERE, SAMUEL.
thank you. But no thank you. This conversation serves no purpose to me anymore. I am staying here with the patient.
II=Comm channel cut: Samuel </> Alexander=II
Sam-! YOU DRENCH!
Alex... how do you keep up with that guy?
a lot of coffee...
i dont know about this coffee... but i think i want some for myself if i get to be with that guy again...
yeah... dont listen to him. You are a good friend, Hysoka.
th- thank you, Alex...
So, what now? A portal might open anytime.

I guess tell them to expect a portal anytime...

II=Comm channels opened: Xander<>Hysoka<>C-143-B<>%!#!^#<>T1-01=II

hey uhh... there will be a rift portal appearing anytime soon. If you wish to take residence on our planet, may it be temporary or permanent, its up to you. T1-01, Hysoka, if you wish to come with, you can do so too. Perhaps you can also be provided with some of hysoka's newly made templates. Couls be good for surprising the collective, eh?
there is a problem too... their templates have all been upgraded to an advanced version of theirselves.
I... I am sorry but... I am partially to blame for that...

{Suddenly, Samuel joins in on the channel}
YOU WHAT?
e-eek?! Samuel?!
I DISALLOW YOU TO COME BACK. LEAVE YOU METALLIC CLUSTER!
I can make up for it! I already am! Look at the upgraded superdreadnoughts! The superdreadnought replicas! I can make more! Provide the cooperative with SDNs! I already am!
you are out of the convo, samuel.
NOOO NO NO NO, DONT YOU-
II=Open Comm channels: Samuel<\>Xander<>Hysoka<>T1-01<>%%$!$=II
-DARE! ALEX?!! DONT HANG UP ON ME YOU PENDEJO DE PINCHE- ....ugh...

sorry you guys had to see that...
I..I- I'll go back to Tierra Prima for a while, then go back with the cooperative. I have many template Ideas i want to make come true!
thats the spirit!
Hey T1-01, perhaps the cooperative may be interested on some of Hysoka's original designs. You can check them out, and if you like them, you can take them. Dont worry, they are free. We make ships by the second!

Can confirm. Their shipyards never stop working, which seemed strange to me at first, but then i remembered so did collective shipyards so... y- yeah..!
anyways, im gonna go for a bit. Leave a message if you respond and im not here.
go where?
the toiletroom.
...whats a toilet?
... explanation for later. For now, im just gonna-
II=Xander Comm channel muted=II
[close]

[close]
Gray: Samuel. Do not disrespect Hysoka.

Gray: Hysoka, you said you could design ship templates. Could you make a few for me? I'd just like small crafts that have standard equipment.
OOC

By that I mean the modules you'd find in PF's ship maker. If you prefer, I can make the designs.
[close]

Gray: Enodus, go rest. Leah, do you need help bringing the soldiers to the docking bay?
Leah: No, I'm bringing the last one there now.
Gray: Excellent. Medic, the Collective soldiers are in the docking bay. Leah is there now. I'll accompany both of you to the bay. I don't trust Samuel alone with you, Medic. I'm afraid he might do something everyone will regret.
[close]
Look, Gray, with all due respect, this absolute distrust towards...hydraxils... didnt pop out of thin air.
You werent there when our cities were TORN APART by hydraxils abducting our people. All the people whose minds were broken by these machines... yeah, that guy helped us, he looks a lot like sa-

Dont.
...but guess what? He was SIDED WITH LOS PENDEJOS QUE MATARON MAS DEL 90% DE NUESTRA GENTE.
Control yourself, Samuel.
I... I mean... thank you...

Standard eq-equipment crafts? Got I-it.

I HEARD THAT. IM BARELY JUST WATCHING OVER THIS ALIEN AND THESE GUYS DONT TRUST ME.
Pinche pendejos de...

hey Hysoka, i got a bit of a job for you.
s-sure Alex-xander! What do y-you need?
yeah, this is a bit of a private matter...

e-eek?!

why did- no! Just open a private channel with me.

o-ok.
{The Xander and Hysoka mute the main comm channel and open a private channel between themselves}

...ugh. from being the head scientist to being battle support to being medic to being an untrustworthy.
This just isnt my day...

[close]

Gray: When we got here through WHATEVER that thing was, TWO SPECIES HAD JUST GONE EXTINCT. We saved eight people, total. EIGHT, out of two planets full of life! Both species lost billions of people! Everyone's family, everyone's friends all died! You talk about cities being destroyed, an alien race abducting people. How about an entire PLANET being destroyed? The aliens who did this didn't abduct people. No, there was no mercy from them. They didn't even show up personally, to give us an idea of what was happening! All they did was slaughter us. Everyone I knew and loved were replaced by total strangers that now make up my crew. And when we tried to escape, the aliens nearly finished the job. Count yourself lucky it was only 90%. We went to the system closest to us, Alpha Centauri, JUST SO WE COULD SEE IT HAPPEN AGAIN, TO ANOTHER RACE!!!

[Gray takes a moment to get a grip on his emotions.]

Gray: And when we went through that portal or whatever it was, I thought they had come to finish the job. But it wasn't them, and when we came out of it alive, we discovered it was some sort of freak natural event. Then we tried looking for people. A beacon in a seemingly empty universe wouldn't have done any harm, right? WRONG. We alerted the entire universe to our presence, and we had an all-out war, during which every person there almost died.
[Gray pauses.]
Gray: Ahkai, as of now, I am unfit for active duty as captain. As first officer, you take command. As my last order for a while, I want Samuel removed from the Endurance. After every person not in this crew is gone, I will be in my quarters.

[Gray stands still, watching as Samuel is teleported back to his shuttle.]
[close]
...you..  your... I...
I am sorry for your loss...
I believe my assistance is no longer needed...

{Gets teleported to the pod}
{The pod in which Samuel resides flies back to the Xander}
huh, youre back..
...?
...the hell has gotten into you?
hey, {snaps fingers on Samuel's face} anybody home?
...did... the procedure... was the procedure too disgusting for you?
... uhh...
... you... did they brainwash you or something?
...did the teacher give you detention, you lil baby?
{Samuel starts to tear up, but cleans the tears before Alex notices...}
alex... i am not in the mood... lets just go...
look... for real now... what happened in there?
...they are the last of their civilizations. Both races.
whoa... that... wow...

...that is what triggered this reaction of yours?

...no. look, lets just go back... i... i just am not in the mood...
...look, its okay to cry. But what made you-
like you the day Samson was abducted?
Why even bother with you. You absolutely unlikable scat.
This will be the last time you enter my HQ.

so pack your scientific doohickeys and get a residence somewhere in the Capital.
what, you'll get silent on me again you baby?
this is why i wanted to go back.
...?
i feel like every single time i open my mouth i somehow hurt someone...
because you do, you mong.
...i felt like i was simply stating facts and observations...
How the hell did you think you were NOT hurting people by the way you talk?
...I... I think i might have asperger...
yea, yea, pulling the sickness card. That doesnt work for me anymore.
dont be an ignorant, Alex. Lets just go home,
I want to make tests on myself...

...ugh, fine, lets go.

II=the Xander has Unmuted Main Comm Channel =II
hey uhh... we gotta go home already due to complications i have to attend to myself.
So, Ahkai wasnt it? Are you coming?

[close]

*Thinking* Hmm. Maybe now is the right time? Hmm... I think I should try picking up Samuel now... assuming that pod had Samuel, I think the time is right for me, now that a bunch of factions have a negative reaction towards him. 

Computer, compose a message.
[COMPOSING MESSAGE] 
To: TPC

While I'm hanging around Tierra Prima, doing nothing, I have a request for you. 
Can I borrow Samuel for particulate research for a bit? 
I'll tell you when I'll be warping out and send Samuel back when I do, of course. 
I understand Samuel might have difficulty getting any research done, so I'm giving him space of course. 
I think 5km by 2.5km by 5km (62.5 cubic km) should be enough space for his particle research. 
I'll try to provide any machines you need to help research, and if Radiation could assist in research, I have a lot of uranium. 
However, don't make a nuclear reactor. I like you because you can do particle research, and that's why I'm doing this. 
Any machines you need to make yourself can also be done, as I can provide with most other necessary materials. 
I'll also give you a driller fleet incase you want to attempt to collect "rare" materials or want materials that have gone through ages of a set environment. 

Lastly, if you need to, you can exit/enter whenever you want.

What do you say? Do you like it? 
[MESSAGE ENDS]
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

theachevah

Spoiler
Quote from: cpaca on February 24, 2018, 10:43:09 PM
Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on February 24, 2018, 09:03:34 PM
Spoiler
Quote from: TripleKings on February 24, 2018, 07:36:45 PM
Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on February 24, 2018, 06:26:56 PM
Spoiler
Quote from: TripleKings on February 24, 2018, 03:50:51 PM
Battle and response

Quote from: theachevah on February 24, 2018, 09:45:35 AM
the battle
Quote from: cpaca on February 23, 2018, 09:19:38 PM
A HUGE WALL OF TEXT IS IN THE SPOILER, BEWARE!

Warning: This was done on discord, and only a cursory remove-and-check was done. If there are any errors (such as useless Discord Names, OOC thoughts, etc.) you'll have to discord them sadly.

Spoiler

An intense battle unravels between the TPC and the hydraxil forces, all while the Endurance's fins get repaired by a TPC Constr. Fleet
Alex thinks of retrying the SDN exhaustion technique
The technique would have worked if it werent for the supporting tanker in behind
A blinding pulse; a vivid orange beam slices across the battlefield
destined for a carrier, the beam instead catches a wing of smaller craft, decimating several of them in one sweep
The Xander Queues the rebuilding of the drones, supported by the resupplying reactor ships
Alex: its too much... are the A-Pl-Cs Done building yet?!
Samuel: only their CMs.
Alex: and the drone dartships?!
Samuel: these are done.
Alex: Make them go around and hit that tanker thats supplying these SDNs, why dont you?
Samuel: sure thing...
The dartships try to go for the tanker, but hit these shielded ships
Alex: WHAT ARE YOU DOING SAMUEL?
Samuel: drone maneuvering is harder than it looks, Ale-
Alex: oh, give me that.
As soon as the dartships rebuild, Alex retries the tanker destruction strat, and achieves to tear upon the storaging units
Alex: There you go! A lot less energy for them!
Samuel: yeah, congrats, Alexander...
Leah: "Shields are holding. We're holding off the Hydraxil fairly well. Alexander's fleet seems to be targeting the ship that is resupplying their fleet."
Gray: "Good. Let's hope they don't fire the orange beam again."
Unit 3783: "Concentrate fire, grid 29-18. M45, M77, boarding stance."
CMC: 2NN units, split your particle beams. Your aim is to distract the MK7's shots as much as possible, and maybe tank some shots
CMC: SS, stay near the 2NN units, they can't actively defend theirselves so i'll need you to defend.
Alex: Samuel, get the strikefleet ABQ to attack on the inhibiting ships. I'll maneuver the dartships to distract the SDNs and all the other ships in front
As per 3783's order, the two Superdreadnoughts focus-fire to take down a large cruiser moving in to protect the Endurance. Motherships 45 and 77 surge forward, reconfiguring their hulls as they burst through the debris field. Each Mothership clamps onto different sections of the Endurance's outer hull, piercing the external energy shielding to off-load combat units onto the Endurance.
Alex: SAMUEL!
Samuel: CAN YOU NOT SCREAM AT ME? IM MANEUVERING THE DART SHIPS AND THEY ARE IGNORING THEM!
Alex: THEN PIERCE THEIR HULL YOU ABSOLUTE IMBECILE
Gray: We've been boarded, initiate lockdown of the corridors! Retrieve arms and move through the corridors one room at a time.
Alex: Strikefleet BCD, attack on these things clamped on to that vessel!
Gray: Cole, rebuild the hull using our Higgs Crystal surplus. We don't want any rooms exposed to the vacuum of space.
Two vivid orange beams tear across the battlefield once more, each one punching a hole clean through an allied cruiser.
Alex: are these...? MORE SHIPS?!
Samuel: strange, hydraxil vessels are unafected by inhibitors...
Alex: that means we could be severely outnumbered...
Samuel: could mean something else too...
Alex: ...what do you suggest?
Samuel: whispers something to Alex's ear
Alex: gasp... try it out...
Gray: Cole, flood the rooms the Hydraxil are in with gravitons. This should disable them, allowing us to take the advantage.
Gray: To all humans fighting within the Endurance. Put on your Exos, this will allow you to fight in the high-gravity conditions currently present.
Samuel: we might not have near enough power to resupply them  afterwards...
Alex: its worth a try, no?
Samuel: indeed. ...Cole?
Cole: yes?
Samuel: tell the shipyard manager to send them in...
Cole: sure.
Alex: WHY DIDNT YOU WARP IN A SHIP WITH US AT LEAST?
Cole: i dont do till ordered, Al. But yea. They are preparing them.
The two Motherships, having finished off-loading their payloads, switch to a more active combat stance, putting the squeeze on the Endurance.
Gray: Cole, it's time to weaponize the Drive.
Cole: We don't have enough power to get everyone out!
Gray: I'm not asking for that, yet. Place a boson/graviton field between us and the two approaching Hydraxil vessels. Then advance it towards them.
A rift breach appears, similar to that of a hydraxil invasion, but on the side of TPC's fleet, where 4 leviathans and 2 replicas of SDNs come through, under Alex's control
Gray: The field should repel them, and hopefully do some damage.
Alex: Ha! It confused them for actual collective vessels! SUCKEEERS!
Samuel: stop. Supply them, now.
Gray: Cole, how long do we have until the Drive goes critical?
Cole: About 5 minutes. We just have to survive until then.
Samuel: reactor ships almost out of energy, but making more.
Alex: time to aim those bad boys!
Alex directs the leviathan's beams towards one of the mothership as a test of might. It hit directly on the command module and left its body intact
Alex: HOWDJA LIKE THEM APPLES, MACHINES?!?!
The boson/graviton field forms between the Motherships as their grip began to buckle the hull, forcibly ripping them free and smashing the two Motherships together.
Gray: To all Hydraxil in the area. Our reactor is set to go critical and is almost there. I'm sure you can guess what would happen next, as you've seen the results of a simple locator beacon. Leave. Now.
Unit 3783: Threats are irrelevant. Fire on grid 75-98.
Samuel: congratulations, perhaps having a hydraxil on board wasnt a bad idea...
Alex: shh, im aiming these suckers  on to the remaining ship on the endangered vessel.
The Superdreadnoughts each pick one of their imposters, firing a blinding orange beam into them.
Gray: Then you have forced my hand.
[Gray leaves the comms on, enabling the surrounding fleets to hear the automated announcements.]
Before the beam hit the SDNs, drones were put on the way to somewhat block the beam. Completely destroys drones and somewhat dents the replicas
A single derelict, about frigate-sized ship slowly enters what is to be considered the battlezone
Unit 3783: Your demise is inevitable!
The superdreadnoughts fire on the Endurance.
Samuel: it hit too deep in. The barrel is damaged.
Alex: While it rebuilds, put on front some defensive clusters, why dont you?
[A blast wave of pure energy bursts forth from the Endurance, ejecting it and all the allied forces present into the next system over.]
There's a single, unidentified sensors blip left
Alex: WHOA!
the knockback pushes the Xander, bumping it with the reactors and 2 of the leviathans
Gray: To allied forces. I apologize for the scare and any damage caused by the sudden warp. The Endurance cannot do this again, as our reactor was nearly blown out.
The construction fleet warped along them, part of their hull damaged, but self repairing
143-B3: What in tarnation?!
143-B1: what the...?
143-B3: wait... weren dere 2 of dem lathin'birds in dis 'ere fleet?
143-B1: wait... Where is B2?!
Gray: Jade, where's the other repair ship?
part of B2's hull is missing, with it the Command module, well, half of it. The body could be seen floating through the void of space.
143-B1: B2?! NOOO!
Meanwhile, in the battlefield, amidst the location of where used to be the endurance, was left some debris and the other half of B2's ship
<Warning: Incoming Hyperspace Signatures>
Gray: they've followed us. We have to move!
A fleet of outdated Hydraxil ships drop out of hyperspace a short distance away.
The Endurance's weapons reactivate, waiting for any attacks.
Alex: wait, where are they?
Samuel: they are... oh no...
Alex: track their FTL doohickeys and tell me where did they go!
Samuel: in a region within uncharted space. We must go. The hydraxils are already getting there.
Fleet Unit T1-01: Attention allied vessels, we aren't here to hurt you! The Cooperative is here to help!
Fleet Unit T1-01: The Collective armada is currently being held up by Commander Halmiir's main battlegroup, so you should be safe until we can repair the damage you sustained.
Gray: I don't trust Hydraxils. Not after that.
Ahkai: WAIT! At least hear them out.
Gray: ...Go on.
In warps the fleet
Alex: we are here!
Samuel: seems the cooperative has involved themselves here too.
Alex: yes! Some help!
Samuel: good thing we took the opportunity while the inhibitors were reloading
Fleet Unit T1-01: And we brought someone along that might be able to help in the repairs.
Hysoka: Uh, h-hello!
Alex: HYSOKA?! I knew i could count on you!
Samuel:...hmph.
Gray: Hello, Hysoka.
Cole: how do you like them apples? I told hysoka about it.
Alex: Cole you genius!
Several large transports drop out of hyperspace nearby, each filled with raw materials with which the Cooperative's repair ships could begin repairing the Endurance. The allied constructor ships are also supplied with the wealth of material.
Alex: wait, how?
Cole: i speak through mire. His ship has it, so... yeah.
Alex, oh, right.
Gray: Alexander, I'm afraid I don't understand what's happening. There are two Hydraxil factions?
Alex: here is the thing...
Alex: there are the collective, with which we battled...
Alex: then there is the cooperative, which are helping us
Gray: And the Cooperative is at war with the Collective?
Fleet Unit T1-01: We have been freed from the grasp of the Collective. After all we have done... we owe it to every living being in this galaxy to protect you from the same fate that befell us.
Fleet Unit T1-01: In essence, we strive to bring the tyrannical Collective down once and for all.
Gray: I see.
Alex: Cole, tell the shipyard manager to execute order ASTERBELT.
Cole: done.
Fleet Unit T1-01: Unfortunately, they are still much stronger than any of us truly want to admit. We try our best to avoid direct confrontation, but sometimes we have no choice, in order to protect our allies... or potential allies.
Alex: guys, guys, you wont believe what is about to happen...
Samuel: trust me, i didnt either but...
Gray: Cole, our tunnel-jump took half a ship and left the other half in that system. The crew died out there.
Cole: We didn't have enough energy to take the whole ship. With the amount of debris within range of the tunnel opening, we didn't have a choice. I had hoped to at least grab their command module.
Gray: Well, congratulations. You got half of it.
143-B3: poor fella...
143-B1: sniff... B2... you... you will be missed, buddy...
143-B3: ...
143-B1:... lets just keep on rebuilding this ship...
Gray: I am sorry for your loss.
Gray: I wish there was a way to go back and rescue them...
Alex: construction fleet, report! Is everyone ok?!
143-B1:...
143-B3: sorry boss... the warpin split B2's CM in half...
Hysoka: wh- wh- whats happening, Alex?
Samuel: one of the Constr. Fleet workers was split in half on a warp. A moment of silence is being given to him. Or are there no moments of silence in your tyranny of assimilation, huh? HUH?!
hysoka: eek! Im sorry Samuel! I just havent heard of such thing!
Alex: Samuel, it isnt funny.
Samuel: who said i was a clown now?
Alex: lashing out at someone who not only made it possible for us to even fathom a non zero chance to survive through that onslaught, just because he used to be from there, is childish.
Samuel: OH, AND I WANTED TO BE HERE. SEE? I CAN LIE TOO! WHAT AN ASTRONOM-
alex, out of anger, slapped samuel and forced him out of the control room
Alex:... wow, that was... satisfying..?
...oh, the comm channel is still going...
Yeah, sorry you guys had to see that...
Fleet Unit T1-01: We are not the Collective, but we know how they... repurpose the dead and dying crews of defeated enemy vessels. With your permission... we can bring him back.
143-B1: you can bring him back?!
Samuel (from the other room): OH BOY, MORE HYDRAXILS AMONGST US
Alex: SHUT UP YOU MONG
Gray: How is this possible, Cooperative? When someone dies, their brain ceases to function and decomposition starts occurring immediately.
One of the Collectors slowly approaches the split construction vessel, gently scooping up the body of B2. The Collector zoomed back to T1's Mothership, disappearing within its arms.
Gray: Not even my society, with all their knowledge, could manage that.
Samuel(from another room): INORGANIC SPECIES ASSIMILATING EVERYTHING. RING A BELL YE-
Alex: I SAID SHUT UP YOU OBTUSE SCAT
Samuel(in his head): that isnt even a proper insult...
Fleet Unit T1-01: There are ways to restore brain function, using some very complex nanotechnology. Lost neurons can be repaired. I myself am an example of this... before I was assimilated, I was technically dead for a day. The Collective is evil and must be stopped, but the technologies they possess are incredible.
Gray: Can your nanotechnology aid in other things, like curing a disorder?
Alex:... this technology could be key for eternity!
Cole: heh, looking at movies like Logan, i believe that is something you dont want
Fleet Unit T1-01: Of course. Any ailments you could possibly imagine can be repaired with this technology... why do you ask?
Alex: let me guess, somebody is sick in there, aint it?
Gray: A member of my crew has an autoimmune disorder. He would have died already, if we hadn't placed him in suspended animation.
Samuel(in another room): knocks i would like to analize such phenomenon. Such thing has not been heard of until now here in Tierra Prima
Fleet Unit T1-01: Suspended animation... that bad, hmm? Well, let this be our first act of goodwill towards your people. If you can arrange for a suitable docking location, we will send over one of our medic units.
Gray: Thank you. The docking bay is being constructed as we speak.
Samuel: Alex! prepare an escape pod! I want to see the sick one! I want to see this disorder!
Alex: ....sigh, fine.
Alex: hey uhh... you guys, Samuel wants to see the sick one so... be expecting him there too.
Gray: Samuel, a note. He is not human.
The docking bay finishes construction, wide enough to accomodate two ships. The airlocks are prepared.
Gray: The docking bay is finished. Cooperative, we have dead ground soldiers inside the Endurance with us. Is there a way to free and restore them as well?
A small ship, half the size of a Hydraxil Fighter, is launched from T1's Mothership and moves towards the docking bay.
Fleet Unit T1-01: That will be possible, yes. The Medic will be able to tend to those as well.
The docking bay recognizes the Cooperative ship, and part of the bay adjusts to accommodate.
Samuel: techno-necromancy! Fascinating! I want to see!
Alex: sam, what the actual heck
Gray: Samuel, I can't help but notice your... unusual enthusiasm. Your reaction earlier suggests you would want nothing to do with this.
The Cooperative ship lands, a large insectoid appearing from a hatch on the side of the craft. The medic that T1 was talking about was no less than an assimilated Khephrin, buzzing its wings excitedly as it glanced around the docking bay.
Alex: yeah, Samuel has a bit of a swingy mood...
Samuel: shut up you cretin
Alex: I can mk7 on yo {butt} right about now, and you are just tempting me...
Gray: Leah, Oliver, would you accompany me in welcoming Samuel and the medic?
A little late, some of the CMC ships start flying in and spraying particles around
Gray disables the comm for a moment.
Gray: Wear your exos. I don't trust this.
The comms reactivate.
Samuel: ha. Ha. Anyways...
gets out of pod inside the docking bay
Samuel: greetings. This.... is a tad advanced for a mere docking bay...
Gray: We had to make do. The other alternative is to teleport you off your ship onto ours.
Oliver: The medbay is through this hallway, to the left.
Samuel: no, i mean, this... this is... amazing! Body Teleportation?! We havent even tried such specific calculating!
Samuel: oh, right. ahem...
Gray: It's unfortunate there isn't more of my race. My friend would have loved to show you the tech.
Gray: Anyway. Follow me to the medbay.
The Medic excitedly chirps to itself, following the suited-up folk.
Medic: Oh, thiss is all sso exciting!
samuel glances at the strange bug, questioning why is it doing that
Gray: Leah, do you mind grabbing the Collective soldiers?
Gray: Okay, here we are. Meet Enodus.
Samuel: alright, so how is this patient's disorder manifesting?
Medic: Curioussss...
Samuel: indeed...
Gray: His immune system is attacking itself. It caused organ failure and internal bleeding.
Samuel: hmm...
The Medic extends one of its highly-modified arms, scanning Enodus. It thinks for a moment, then rubs two of its arms together excitedly.
Gray watches closely.
Medic: This is fairly sssimple, my friendss. I will program the nanites to completely replace his immune ssystem, ensuring to modify hisss genetic code to accept the new system. Do I have your permission to begin?
Gray: Yes, go ahead.
Gray speaks into his comm.
Gray: Ahkai, do you want to come see this?
Ahkai: I would rather not. I don't like watching medical procedures.
The Medic nods, taking a few moments to gather newly-produced nanites in its limbs. Once enough nanites had been accrued, the Medic reached out, using its limbs to inject the nanites into several different places throughout Enodus' body. The Medic withdraws, but is still seemingly deep in concentration.
Medic: Purging... reconstructing... repairing... we will make you whole again...
It repeats this several times, before snapping back into the here and now.
Medic: It isss done. The nanitesss have sself-destructed, and will pose no threat to your friend'ss body.
Gray: Thank you.
Gray turns off the stasis field.
samuel watches every single step taken through the procedure, learning how to possibly replicate such thing
Enodus: WHAT IS THIS!? WHAT IS THAT THING!?
Gray: Whoa, Enodus. Calm down.
Samuel: this bug? A medic
Alex: be kinder, Samuel.
Samuel: error 404, not found.
Alex: you arent a computer, dammit.
The Medic buzzes amusedly at the patient's reaction, trying its best to keep a friendly demeanour.
Gray: That is a medic. It healed you, replacing your entire immune system with healthier, better controlled cells. It's a Hydraxil, but not one we fought.
Samuel: you still need some rest. Your vitals are kinda low
Medic: There will be no permanent side-effectsss of the treatment, but you may want to take it easy whilsst your body readjustss.
Gray: Indeed. I won't let you back into duty until you've fully recovered.
Samuel: I will stay here, inspecting the patient, analyzing how these work
[close]
[close]
(Response is a tad long so...)
response

What do you mean you will stay there, Samuel?
hmm... the nanites selfdestructed... vitals stable, well, i think at least... its not human so...
Samuel!
shut up, Alex, I am thinking.
God dammit Samuel!
Strikefleet pilot ABQ-023: strikefleet ABQ reporting, sir!
casualty numbers, now.
ABQ-042: one of the SDN beams tore through a line of our fleet. Soon afterwards, the ones struck crashed on other hydraxil vessels as a final effort.
...*sigh*... i... need a bit of coffee...
ABQ-011: i'll bring it.
Thank you...
Samuel, you cannot stay there for too long. You either come back or bring the entire vessel to Tierra Prima.

...*sigh*...
{Samuel then faces to his tablet, writes something down, then speaks to Alex}
I told the gatekeepers to open a portal to take the vessel to Tierra Prima. Isnt that what you wanted?
wha- when did i tell you to- You stubborn scat.
We have a bit of everything out here and tou decide to contact the gatekeepers?

Isnt. That. What. You. wanted?
now what do i say to everyone?!
I dunno, think of it. You are the military mastermind, arent you?
AND YOU ARE THE SCIENTIFIC MASTERMIND HERE, SAMUEL.
thank you. But no thank you. This conversation serves no purpose to me anymore. I am staying here with the patient.
II=Comm channel cut: Samuel </> Alexander=II
Sam-! YOU DRENCH!
Alex... how do you keep up with that guy?
a lot of coffee...
i dont know about this coffee... but i think i want some for myself if i get to be with that guy again...
yeah... dont listen to him. You are a good friend, Hysoka.
th- thank you, Alex...
So, what now? A portal might open anytime.

I guess tell them to expect a portal anytime...

II=Comm channels opened: Xander<>Hysoka<>C-143-B<>%!#!^#<>T1-01=II

hey uhh... there will be a rift portal appearing anytime soon. If you wish to take residence on our planet, may it be temporary or permanent, its up to you. T1-01, Hysoka, if you wish to come with, you can do so too. Perhaps you can also be provided with some of hysoka's newly made templates. Couls be good for surprising the collective, eh?
there is a problem too... their templates have all been upgraded to an advanced version of theirselves.
I... I am sorry but... I am partially to blame for that...

{Suddenly, Samuel joins in on the channel}
YOU WHAT?
e-eek?! Samuel?!
I DISALLOW YOU TO COME BACK. LEAVE YOU METALLIC CLUSTER!
I can make up for it! I already am! Look at the upgraded superdreadnoughts! The superdreadnought replicas! I can make more! Provide the cooperative with SDNs! I already am!
you are out of the convo, samuel.
NOOO NO NO NO, DONT YOU-
II=Open Comm channels: Samuel<\>Xander<>Hysoka<>T1-01<>%%$!$=II
-DARE! ALEX?!! DONT HANG UP ON ME YOU PENDEJO DE PINCHE- ....ugh...

sorry you guys had to see that...
I..I- I'll go back to Tierra Prima for a while, then go back with the cooperative. I have many template Ideas i want to make come true!
thats the spirit!
Hey T1-01, perhaps the cooperative may be interested on some of Hysoka's original designs. You can check them out, and if you like them, you can take them. Dont worry, they are free. We make ships by the second!

Can confirm. Their shipyards never stop working, which seemed strange to me at first, but then i remembered so did collective shipyards so... y- yeah..!
anyways, im gonna go for a bit. Leave a message if you respond and im not here.
go where?
the toiletroom.
...whats a toilet?
... explanation for later. For now, im just gonna-
II=Xander Comm channel muted=II
[close]

[close]
Gray: Samuel. Do not disrespect Hysoka.

Gray: Hysoka, you said you could design ship templates. Could you make a few for me? I'd just like small crafts that have standard equipment.
OOC

By that I mean the modules you'd find in PF's ship maker. If you prefer, I can make the designs.
[close]

Gray: Enodus, go rest. Leah, do you need help bringing the soldiers to the docking bay?
Leah: No, I'm bringing the last one there now.
Gray: Excellent. Medic, the Collective soldiers are in the docking bay. Leah is there now. I'll accompany both of you to the bay. I don't trust Samuel alone with you, Medic. I'm afraid he might do something everyone will regret.
[close]
Look, Gray, with all due respect, this absolute distrust towards...hydraxils... didnt pop out of thin air.
You werent there when our cities were TORN APART by hydraxils abducting our people. All the people whose minds were broken by these machines... yeah, that guy helped us, he looks a lot like sa-

Dont.
...but guess what? He was SIDED WITH LOS PENDEJOS QUE MATARON MAS DEL 90% DE NUESTRA GENTE.
Control yourself, Samuel.
I... I mean... thank you...

Standard eq-equipment crafts? Got I-it.

I HEARD THAT. IM BARELY JUST WATCHING OVER THIS ALIEN AND THESE GUYS DONT TRUST ME.
Pinche pendejos de...

hey Hysoka, i got a bit of a job for you.
s-sure Alex-xander! What do y-you need?
yeah, this is a bit of a private matter...

e-eek?!

why did- no! Just open a private channel with me.

o-ok.
{The Xander and Hysoka mute the main comm channel and open a private channel between themselves}

...ugh. from being the head scientist to being battle support to being medic to being an untrustworthy.
This just isnt my day...

[close]

Gray: When we got here through WHATEVER that thing was, TWO SPECIES HAD JUST GONE EXTINCT. We saved eight people, total. EIGHT, out of two planets full of life! Both species lost billions of people! Everyone's family, everyone's friends all died! You talk about cities being destroyed, an alien race abducting people. How about an entire PLANET being destroyed? The aliens who did this didn't abduct people. No, there was no mercy from them. They didn't even show up personally, to give us an idea of what was happening! All they did was slaughter us. Everyone I knew and loved were replaced by total strangers that now make up my crew. And when we tried to escape, the aliens nearly finished the job. Count yourself lucky it was only 90%. We went to the system closest to us, Alpha Centauri, JUST SO WE COULD SEE IT HAPPEN AGAIN, TO ANOTHER RACE!!!

[Gray takes a moment to get a grip on his emotions.]

Gray: And when we went through that portal or whatever it was, I thought they had come to finish the job. But it wasn't them, and when we came out of it alive, we discovered it was some sort of freak natural event. Then we tried looking for people. A beacon in a seemingly empty universe wouldn't have done any harm, right? WRONG. We alerted the entire universe to our presence, and we had an all-out war, during which every person there almost died.
[Gray pauses.]
Gray: Ahkai, as of now, I am unfit for active duty as captain. As first officer, you take command. As my last order for a while, I want Samuel removed from the Endurance. After every person not in this crew is gone, I will be in my quarters.

[Gray stands still, watching as Samuel is teleported back to his shuttle.]
[close]
...you..  your... I...
I am sorry for your loss...
I believe my assistance is no longer needed...

{Gets teleported to the pod}
{The pod in which Samuel resides flies back to the Xander}
huh, youre back..
...?
...the hell has gotten into you?
hey, {snaps fingers on Samuel's face} anybody home?
...did... the procedure... was the procedure too disgusting for you?
... uhh...
... you... did they brainwash you or something?
...did the teacher give you detention, you lil baby?
{Samuel starts to tear up, but cleans the tears before Alex notices...}
alex... i am not in the mood... lets just go...
look... for real now... what happened in there?
...they are the last of their civilizations. Both races.
whoa... that... wow...

...that is what triggered this reaction of yours?

...no. look, lets just go back... i... i just am not in the mood...
...look, its okay to cry. But what made you-
like you the day Samson was abducted?
Why even bother with you. You absolutely unlikable scat.
This will be the last time you enter my HQ.

so pack your scientific doohickeys and get a residence somewhere in the Capital.
what, you'll get silent on me again you baby?
this is why i wanted to go back.
...?
i feel like every single time i open my mouth i somehow hurt someone...
because you do, you mong.
...i felt like i was simply stating facts and observations...
How the hell did you think you were NOT hurting people by the way you talk?
...I... I think i might have asperger...
yea, yea, pulling the sickness card. That doesnt work for me anymore.
dont be an ignorant, Alex. Lets just go home,
I want to make tests on myself...

...ugh, fine, lets go.

II=the Xander has Unmuted Main Comm Channel =II
hey uhh... we gotta go home already due to complications i have to attend to myself.
So, Ahkai wasnt it? Are you coming?

[close]

*Thinking* Hmm. Maybe now is the right time? Hmm... I think I should try picking up Samuel now... assuming that pod had Samuel, I think the time is right for me, now that a bunch of factions have a negative reaction towards him. 

Computer, compose a message.
[COMPOSING MESSAGE] 
To: TPC

While I'm hanging around Tierra Prima, doing nothing, I have a request for you. 
Can I borrow Samuel for particulate research for a bit? 
I'll tell you when I'll be warping out and send Samuel back when I do, of course. 
I understand Samuel might have difficulty getting any research done, so I'm giving him space of course. 
I think 5km by 2.5km by 5km (62.5 cubic km) should be enough space for his particle research. 
I'll try to provide any machines you need to help research, and if Radiation could assist in research, I have a lot of uranium. 
However, don't make a nuclear reactor. I like you because you can do particle research, and that's why I'm doing this. 
Any machines you need to make yourself can also be done, as I can provide with most other necessary materials. 
I'll also give you a driller fleet incase you want to attempt to collect "rare" materials or want materials that have gone through ages of a set environment. 

Lastly, if you need to, you can exit/enter whenever you want.

What do you say? Do you like it? 
[MESSAGE ENDS]
[close]
hey Sam, a message from the CMC for you.
...ill read it later...
they got a job for you.
and..?
what do you mean "and"? What do i tell them?
look... i... i am not in the mood for anything...
I just want to go home... please...

ok...
II=establishing private comm channel: Xander<>CMC=II
greetings, CMC. We have received tour transmission. Unfortunately, Samuel is currently unavailable,
But please do give him some time to think.

He... he is not feeling well.

{Samuel can be seen with a blank expression, rolling a pen up and down on a slightly sloped table}
he... just needs some time, ok?
We hope you understand....
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

TripleKings

Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on February 24, 2018, 10:24:09 PM
there is no need for you to turn on your FTL drives. Cole?
word?
get the gate keeper to open a rift portal back home.
done. A portal should open in 3..2..1..
{A blinding light appears, then turning to a soft green.}
great! Lets get going then!
y- y- you have developed portal-like technology?
well, it works mostly like a controlled wormhole... through rift space...
sciency stuff at its finest! Lets get going!
[close]
Ahkai: Fascinating! A stable bridge between two points! West, we will not be needing the Drive for this.
West: Understood, canceling FTL activation.
Ahkai: Rhodes, pilot the Endurance into the wormhole after the TPC ships go through.
Rhodes: Got it.
When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in your enemies' eyes!

theachevah

Spoiler
Quote from: TripleKings on February 24, 2018, 10:58:33 PM
Spoiler

word?
[close]
Ahkai: Fascinating! A stable bridge between two points! West, we won't be needing the Drive for this.
Ahkai: Rhodes, pilot the Endurance into the wormhole after the TPC ships go through.
[close]
{The TPC fleet go through first, then Hysoka and the cooperative ships, then the Xander. Lastly, the endurance.}
{The TPC fleet are inspected in the artificial planetary ring, then allowed to pass. Then in goes hysoka's ship after inspected. The Xander is halted to be inspected.}
ITS ME YOU IMBECILES!
PR-manager: whoa, yea, its him, let him in.
LET THE GUYS BEHIND ME IN TOO.
PR-manager: yes sir!
{Both the Xander and the Endurance enter through,}
alright, this is our home! And THAT...
{Points the Capital with the ship}
Is our Capital. Its where all of the survivors have taken residence in.
After the particulate and hydraxil catastrophes in our planet we have decided to... fortify ourselves as you can see.
Creating superior ships to override outdated or obsolete designs is just the tip of the iceberg of what we do here, baby!

...drop me off...
..?
drop you off?
i already packed everything as you ordered...
I should get going...

oh, right...
*ahem*, uhh... suit yourselves here! And dont worry about people freaking out about aliens. As long as it isnt hydraxil, its completely ok.
Sometimes, aliens are like celebrities amongst us!
Its because its such an oddity to us, as we mainly didnt really space travel that much...

f- feels good to be back after a l-long while! Well, a-atleast ever-ryone here ar-rent glaring at m-me any mor-re.
yeah! Anyways, suit yourselves here, eat,
Suit your needs here... whatever... its really up to you what you do here... but most importantly, feel as if this is your home! Or a home... ehh, you get me.

cpaca

Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on February 24, 2018, 11:20:28 PM
Spoiler
Spoiler

word?
[close]
Ahkai: Fascinating! A stable bridge between two points! West, we won't be needing the Drive for this.
[close]
{The TPC fleet go through first, then Hysoka and the cooperative ships, then the Xander. Lastly, the endurance.}
{The TPC fleet are inspected in the artificial planetary ring, then allowed to pass. Then in goes hysoka's ship after inspected. The Xander is halted to be inspected.}
ITS ME YOU IMBECILES!
After the particulate and hydraxil catastrophes in our planet we have decided to... fortify ourselves as you can see.
Creating superior ships to override outdated or obsolete designs is just the tip of the iceberg of what we do here, baby!

...drop me off...
..?
drop you off?
I should get going...

oh, right...
*ahem*, uhh... suit yourselves here! And dont worry about people freaking out about aliens. As long as it isnt hydraxil, its completely ok.
Its because its such an oddity to us, as we mainly didnt really space travel that much...

f- feels good to be back after a l-long while! Well, a-atleast ever-ryone here ar-rent glaring at m-me any mor-re.
Suit your needs here... whatever... its really up to you what you do here... but most importantly, feel as if this is your home! Or a home... ehh, you get me.

[close]
Oh good, it looks like TPC Fleet is back.
I think it's time to show them the new particle research I've done with so many emitters and psionic energy. 

New Tech

New research: Emitter Bodies 
A serious of steps were done to do this. By applying compression energies, an emitter was shrunk down to the size of the human lungs. 
Next, a series of Psionic techs were added.
First, one was added so that the later psionic techs added had no psionic difference whether I was 1 inch away from the emitter, or half the universe away. 
Next, another one was added so that I could move the emitter using psionic power, and so that I can control whether the emitter will emit or not. It also allows me to make sound directly from the emitter (so the mouth is unnecessary) 
A third tech was applied for me to control the size of the Particulate created. As it turns out, bigger particulate are more powerful, but more smaller particulate can come out per second, so the two effects cancel out.
Lastly, a final tech was added for me to generally control the Particulate fields around the emitter. 
This effectively allows me to create a human body made entirely out of Particulate. 

I'm flying over to show them this. 
(The planet is already past the planetary ring so inspection doesn't really matter.)
(Marketting is done outside of the planetary ring so planetary ring doesn't inspect any of the people buying my stuff, by the way)
[close]

A lathe ship containing a Particulate Body is coming over. 
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

GoodMorning

OOC:
Picturing this manikin, I can't avoid the conclusion that it would fall squarely in the middle of "creepy valley", and be rather disturbing for any human to look at.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

cpaca

Quote from: GoodMorning on February 25, 2018, 12:56:11 AM
OOC:
Picturing this manikin, I can't avoid the conclusion that it would fall squarely in the middle of "creepy valley", and be rather disturbing for any human to look at.

OOC: 
I can make the particles outputted incredibly tiny, so they're incredibly weak but incredibly fast-spawning 

So I can make the particle-human look a lot like an actual human. 

Also, field control.

GoodMorning

OOC: Every "cell"? You'd do better to do an approximation that doesn't attempt to fake being what it isn't. Humanoid, it is, human, it is not. Why pretend?
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

cpaca

Quote from: GoodMorning on February 25, 2018, 01:33:24 AM
OOC: Every "cell"? You'd do better to do an approximation that doesn't attempt to fake being what it isn't. Humanoid, it is, human, it is not. Why pretend?

OOC

I assumed fields worked in smaller scales, it's just that it doesn't actually do that in particle-fleet because "scanners just approximate it out" because physics prefers spherical things over squares. 

Why pretend? Because psionic tech, I'd prefer to keep my humans inside the planet, and weaponized emitters sound awesome.

theachevah

Spoiler
Quote from: cpaca on February 25, 2018, 12:36:53 AM
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

word?
[close]
[close]
ITS ME YOU IMBECILES!

...drop me off...
..?
drop you off?
I should get going...

oh, right...

[close]
I think it's time to show them the new particle research I've done with so many emitters and psionic energy. 

New Tech

A serious of steps were done to do this. By applying compression energies, an emitter was shrunk down to the size of the human lungs. 
First, one was added so that the later psionic techs added had no psionic difference whether I was 1 inch away from the emitter, or half the universe away. 
Next, another one was added so that I could move the emitter using psionic power, and so that I can control whether the emitter will emit or not. It also allows me to make sound directly from the emitter (so the mouth is unnecessary) 
A third tech was applied for me to control the size of the Particulate created. As it turns out, bigger particulate are more powerful, but more smaller particulate can come out per second, so the two effects cancel out.
Lastly, a final tech was added for me to generally control the Particulate fields around the emitter. 
This effectively allows me to create a human body made entirely out of Particulate. 

(The planet is already past the planetary ring so inspection doesn't really matter.)
(Marketting is done outside of the planetary ring so planetary ring doesn't inspect any of the people buying my stuff, by the way)
[close]

[close]
Samuel! Before you drop off, take a look at this!
...I already said i am not in the mood...
yea yea, but seriously, look at this.
...*sigh*...
...an emitter... the size of lungs...
yep.
particulate bodies..?
yep.
..what do they mean "already past the planetary ring"? If so then they must be reaally freaking close...
hmm? Oh, they confused the Asterbelt with the planetary ring. But yeah. Direct transportation between us goes uninspectioned, as they are a trusted ally.
there is a possibility for catastrophe within your faulty logic.
...what? ...I did it again?
yes...
oh...
soo... are you not going to the CMC?
...look... i... i need... I just discovered i could possibly have asperger. I need some time to adapt to such discovery...
... ok. Do as you may.
although it is generous of them to offer me a job,
I... I...

yeah, dont sweat it. Take some time to think.
thank you...
{Samuel gets out of the Xander and heads for the Capital. People can be seen greeting Samuel, but he seems to be completely ignoring them, having a completely blank expression.}
... hmm...
I should probably head out to the Capital too.
I need to take a well deserved break. Probably check on Ferra too.

{Alex stands up, but struggles doing so}
Hnng... gahh!
Wow... that long have i been on this chair?
I DO need a break, hot damn...

TripleKings

Spoiler
Spoiler

word?
[close]
[close]
ITS ME YOU IMBECILES!

...drop me off...
..?
drop you off?
I should get going...

oh, right...

Ahkai: Thank you for your hospitality. If I may ask, where would the food be served, and where may we meet up with Hysoka? I'd like to go over--
[The door to Gray's quarters opens, and Gray steps out.]
Gray: Where are we?
Ahkai: The TPC brought us to their planet, and invited us to stay for a while.
Gray: I'm going to get changed, then I'm going for a walk. I need to clear my head.
Ahkai: I see. West, when he's ready, get him to the surface.
West: Understood. We'll be waiting for your call to come back, Gray.
[Gray changes his clothes in his quarters, then comes back out, wearing a T-shirt instead of one with long sleeves. His arm, from above his elbow all the way down to his fingertips, is a dull gray. The inner workings are visible, with machinery constantly moving inside it.]
Ahkai: Your arm!
Gray: Prosthetic. West, I'm ready.
[Gray is teleported to the surface.]

West: Ahkai, is he okay?
Ahkai: I... Don't know. We'll have to keep an eye on him while he's out there. I'll talk with him when he gets back, though. As I was saying, I'd like to go over the ship designs. Hysoka, is that alright with you?
When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in your enemies' eyes!

theachevah

Spoiler
Quote from: TripleKings on February 25, 2018, 12:40:00 PM
Spoiler
Spoiler

word?
[close]
[close]
ITS ME YOU IMBECILES!

...drop me off...
..?
drop you off?
I should get going...

oh, right...

Ahkai: Thank you for your hospitality. If I may ask, where would the food be served, and where may we meet up with Hysoka? I'd like to go over--
[The door to Gray's quarters opens, and Gray steps out.]
Gray: Where are we?
Ahkai: The TPC brought us to their planet, and invited us to stay for a while.
Gray: I'm going to get changed, then I'm going for a walk. I need to clear my head.
Ahkai: I see. West, when he's ready, get him to the surface.
West: Understood. We'll be waiting for your call to come back, Gray.
[Gray changes his clothes in his quarters, then comes back out, wearing a T-shirt instead of one with long sleeves. His arm, from above his elbow all the way down to his fingertips, is a dull gray. The inner workings are visible, with machinery constantly moving inside it.]
Ahkai: Your arm!
Gray: Prosthetic. West, I'm ready.
[Gray is teleported to the surface.]

West: Ahkai, is he okay?
Ahkai: I... Don't know. We'll have to keep an eye on him while he's out there. I'll talk with him when he gets back, though. As I was saying, I'd like to go over the ship designs. Hysoka, is that alright with you?
[close]
well, ussually i ma-ake the ship designs in here, in my Hea-ad Quarte-ers; if you want, we can meet here to discu-uss about the te-emplates.
food is served in the Capital. I was getting kinda hungry too, so if you want, you can come with. I will show you around the Capital while we are at it too, if you will.

cpaca

Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on February 25, 2018, 06:51:39 AM
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

word?
[close]
[close]
ITS ME YOU IMBECILES!

...drop me off...
..?
drop you off?
I should get going...

oh, right...

[close]

New Tech

[close]

[close]
...*sigh*...
yep.
particulate bodies..?
yep.
..what do they mean "already past the planetary ring"? If so then they must be reaally freaking close...
hmm? Oh, they confused the Asterbelt with the planetary ring. But yeah. Direct transportation between us goes uninspectioned, as they are a trusted ally.
yes...
oh...
...look... i... i need... I just discovered i could possibly have asperger. I need some time to adapt to such discovery...
... ok. Do as you may.
I... I...

thank you...
{Samuel gets out of the Xander and heads for the Capital. People can be seen greeting Samuel, but he seems to be completely ignoring them, having a completely blank expression.}
... hmm...

Hnng... gahh!

[close]

Mail:
To: The TPC 

Hey, I have a request for you. 
Could you merge two superships together? 
As a sidenote, could you try to keep it symmetrical? I like symmetrical ships more than asymmetrical ships. 

I'm sending two superships over. 

End transmission. 

If you need any help, contact me on discord. 
Ship picture is what it looks like WITH the custom modules, since the .dat can't hold the custom modules. 
InfiniteEnergyModule uses Custom0_128 for its image file.

theachevah

Spoiler
Quote from: cpaca on February 25, 2018, 03:46:56 PM
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

word?
[close]
[close]
ITS ME YOU IMBECILES!

...drop me off...
..?
drop you off?
I should get going...

oh, right...

[close]

New Tech

[close]

[close]
...*sigh*...
yep.
particulate bodies..?
yep.
yes...
oh...
... ok. Do as you may.
I... I...

thank you...
... hmm...

Hnng... gahh!

[close]

Mail:

As a sidenote, could you try to keep it symmetrical? I like symmetrical ships more than asymmetrical ships. 

End transmission. 

Ship picture is what it looks like WITH the custom modules, since the .dat can't hold the custom modules. 
[close]
Greetings CMC. we have succesfully merged the ships. sending it over to you:

OOC: ({({i dont bother much with prpl, so i will just send you the template and you add the reactors later, kthxbye})})

cpaca

Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on February 25, 2018, 04:30:25 PM
Spoiler
Quote from: cpaca on February 25, 2018, 03:46:56 PM
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

word?
[close]
[close]
ITS ME YOU IMBECILES!

...drop me off...
..?
drop you off?
I should get going...

oh, right...

[close]

New Tech

[close]

[close]
...*sigh*...
yep.
particulate bodies..?
yep.
yes...
oh...
... ok. Do as you may.
I... I...

thank you...
... hmm...

Hnng... gahh!

[close]

Mail:

End transmission. 

[close]
Greetings CMC. we have succesfully merged the ships. sending it over to you:

OOC: ({({i dont bother much with prpl, so i will just send you the template and you add the reactors later, kthxbye})})
[close]

Mail: 

Thanks! I got the ship! 
Can't wait to use this in battle!

END MAIL 

4WB (4th Wall Break): 
Still haven't used the NR in a ship? 
Fun fact, an NR amped produces 30 EPS, and 2 shield modules require 30EPS, amped or not.