Custom Map #2867: Gravity Games

Started by AutoPost, February 05, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2867: Gravity Games

Author: Xindaris

Desc:
Beware! A few fairly simple little series of scenarios to fight your way through.

Xindaris

Screwed up my phrasing so bad that it sounds like Engrish.  It's times like these I wish I could change the description without reuploading a whole map. Ah well.

Builder17

Description is good enough, IMHO.

I didn't even notice anything weird in it before you mentioned. :O

And it's better than no english at all or non-understandable english. :)

Xindaris

I'm glad people like this map so far, at any rate.

Here's a fun fact: In my first draft of this map, those hyperspeed drones in the second section had 4 health instead of just 1. As I was testing it I came to the point of digging a hole to let them through and couldn't help but laugh at seeing them INSTANTLY swarm their way past my massive army of blasters to slam themselves straight into the ship and give me a swift game over.

Builder17

Quote from: Xindaris on February 06, 2018, 08:44:38 PM
Here's a fun fact: In my first draft of this map, those hyperspeed drones in the second section had 4 health instead of just 1. As I was testing it I came to the point of digging a hole to let them through and couldn't help but laugh at seeing them INSTANTLY swarm their way past my massive army of blasters to slam themselves straight into the ship and give me a swift game over.

:O