Suggestion: I don't want to hit apply

Started by cpaca, January 23, 2018, 09:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpaca

Title. 

I really don't want to have to hit "apply", having it auto-apply should be fine 

Personally i've lost more hours from not hitting apply than i would have from hitting apply then wanting to undo something
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

harrymcb

Builder17

If he is talking about apply buttons like in PF (Particle Fleet) I guess auto-apply could be toggle-able off (default on) just in case.

harrymcb

FluppyGuppy

This is not enough information... Where on earth do you have to press apply? If you can't describe the situation for other people to understand then no one can help you. We can't see what you were seeing when you made this post.

cpaca

Since it seems like nobody knows where the "Apply" button is 

When you make a PRPL core, a CRPL core, a creeper emitter, a spore maker, a runner maker, a particle emitter, a stunner maker, a ship maker, a doppel maker,  THE LIST GOES ON you need to hit apply before it actually saves the data 

Builder17 is indeed correct, I mean the apply buttons in PF, and I'm pretty sure there's "Apply and close" in CW3 as well. 
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

Builder17

Sometimes I change wrong number in editor and forget what number it was before changing.

That's why auto-apply should be toggle-able setting. Clear enough?

Nuhages

Quote from: Builder17 on January 24, 2018, 10:28:24 AM
If he is talking about apply buttons like in PF (Particle Fleet) I guess auto-apply could be toggle-able off (default on) just in case.

I agree. Make it an option but I'd rather not see it desapear, usefull when fast testing a map.
I made a dream ... was map making on CW4