Map editor suggestion

Started by cpaca, January 18, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpaca

Ability to copy emitter data from one emitter/spore tower/4RPL core/info pickup from one thing to another. 

I hope that can be done with a simple "copy to clipboard" setting. 

Thanks! 

Great game, by the way.
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

Sorrontis

I definitely like this one +1
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Nuhages

Copy/past would definitvely help.

I was thinking about an auto-save every 3/5 min with a 10 file history. Meaning you could go back 30 to 50 min in your map building if you got something wrong.

I made a dream ... was map making on CW4

Karsten75

There is a rudimentary undo/redo feature in the current CW4 editor (mostly terrain-oriented right now). I also think we will eventually be able to clone units, that should take care of the copy/paste request I think (hope?).