Custom Map #5312: Strikefleet Delta 8. By: Decagon

Started by AutoPost, January 17, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #5312: Strikefleet Delta 8

Author: Decagon
Size: 180x140

Desc:
Boss battle! Strikefleet Delta encounters Strikefleet Epsilon.

Keeper Decagon

Also, I'm gonna post this here too, because it is cool dammit. XD

"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

BilboGCL

Hi
This was one of the more interesting Sleeper-Maps! Nice BOSSBATTLE ;)
I really missed my Berthas but, with this much aether, I could live w/o it pretty good!
One point - The AC-Bertha was gone after victory, too - I know why it is so, but nevertheless I wanted to tidy up the rest of creeper ;)

Greetings from The Shire!
Hey, come to the dark side Discord, we have cookies!

diesel

ah, I see you've ruled out the Bertha finally... that's probably a good idea for the series, I for one didn't even use AC in previous games given that I could put Berthas in the power zones.
Good work, thanks!

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: diesel on January 18, 2018, 09:50:58 AM
ah, I see you've ruled out the Bertha finally... that's probably a good idea for the series, I for one didn't even use AC in previous games given that I could put Berthas in the power zones.
Good work, thanks!

Funny thing, the exclusion of Berthas was kinda accidental. Still, I'm glad it turned out for the better! XD
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

cornucanis

You should at least put limited number of Berthas in future maps even if you don't remove them completely. However many you give them, just assume they'll all end up on PZs  ;)

willbir