Quote from: cpaca on January 04, 2018, 09:54:03 PM
Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on January 04, 2018, 08:49:31 PM
Quote from: cpaca on January 04, 2018, 07:48:29 PM
Quote from: theachevah on January 04, 2018, 07:15:24 PM
Quote from: cpaca on January 04, 2018, 05:33:23 PM
Reading... Mail read.
Sending mail: Tierra Prima Collective
I think we can arrange a trade of resources. 
Where are you located? I'll begin going to your location for the resource swap immediately.
My energy signature will be strong, at least particles seem to stop then continue once my energy signature appears. 
Being my planet is composed of selfregrowing ship hull, I think an exchange of Crystal and Anti Particle would be best. What do you say... A rate of 1 anti particle per Crystal hull? 

I can also turn emitters into ship weapons, so that may be of use.
Mail end.
Response send success
II=Begin transmission=II
II-Sending Archive. Titled: Coordinates-II
There. That should do it.

your PLANET is made of regrowing SHIP HULL?!
Fascinating... a planet solely made of regrowing hull...
One anti-particle per hull? What a deal! Cole never stops making, so you will be bathing in anti-particulate!

can confirm. I never stop making.

you can turn emitters into weapons? Fascinating! I am interested to know such procedures,
If you dont mind(?)

see you soon!

II=End Transmission=II

Mail read! 
Sending mail: Tierra Prime Collective 

Well, you can't know such procedures. kjbfaksbjfjbjkFSJBKJBfbabl [THE FOURTH WALL MADE THE PROCEDURES, THOSE WHO CANNOT BREAK THE WALL CANNOT SEE THE PROCEDURES] vlskjbvljb;AVNJBvbaljb 

Also, it's not ship hull. It's a crystal that is as strong as ship hull. 

[COMPUTER CALCULATIONS COMPLETE] 
Ah, that should do it. Data about my direction relative to you is being sent. I'm coming ASAP. 
So if you see a planet coming from that direction, you know what it is. 
[FILES ATTACHED: DATA] 

Mail ends. 
Mail send fail. Black hole in way. Retrying....
Mail send success! Moved out of way of black hole. 

4th-wall-mail sending.... 
Yeah, it's just some fancy PRPL I use to make the custom modules. I don't actually need emitter to make it, I can make infinite, but they don't know that, and I try to keep it balanced here.
II=Begin Transmission=II
ah. pardon me.

oh, it is a crystal similar to ship hull. understood.
wait, an ENTIRE PLANET? what, do you want us all to DIE? be careful where you warp in that astral body of yours.
(heh..)
(..? what is it that makes you laugh, Sim?)
('watch where you put that astral body'... hehe.)
(...i dont get it. what is the implication?)
(...its just funny for me, Larc.)

II=End Transmission.=II

[4th wall broken]
Theachevah: oh cool. lets just say that for every weapon you make an emitter is used in the process.
[close]

Mail read.   
*Awaiting response time: A few hours* 
Sending mail to: Tierra Prima Collective 
Hello! I believe I'm at the correct coordinates. I've already loaded the inside of the planet with particles, so ships will be invisible. 
My planet should have a bunch of shards orbitting the planet: This appears to be because the natural crystal growth is from the crystals launching out smaller crystals then going back to the original planet using gravity. A smart use of increasing surface area for more growth, if I say so myself.
I'm sending out a few hammers with some crystal. I'll let you try it out and see if you want to try using it for a ship hull. 
[DATA SENT] 
That's how we turn it into a ship hull. Before that, it seems to react like normal metallic land, with all types of particles bouncing off of it. 
Oh, you were worried about me warping in too close? No, the warp in is way too expensive and difficult to get a precise warp for a constantly changing, moving, planet with people on it. 
No, we simply warped in closeby and we have huge planetary engines, potentially even enough to destroy an asteroid belt or drill a hole straight through a planet. 
Lastly: I believe you wanted to study a particulate hole? Those are particularly hard to make. If you can get 25000 particulate into a single unit of space, one is created, though. Even with your powers of controlling Particulate, Particulate holes are.... sort-of particulate, but may not react in the same way as a particle. I'd suggest you keep it locked up well, as Particulate holes are, being sentient, quite rebellious and will try to escape to space. 
Try not to keep any humans around it, unless you completely trust them. At 100,000 Particulate, the particle hole can control any human being within an AU, and at a million particulate, if a human that the hole likes touches it, then the human will gain full control over the particle hole. I used to be human myself - but I liked the particle hole, and it liked me, so we merged. 

Mail end. 
Mail successfully sent.
II=Begin Transmission=II

so you just... you just touched a Particulate-Hole and you just merged with it?
well then... one could say that that story can be considered... INDEED TOUCHING!
... DONT YOU EVEN DARE MAKE ANOTH-

II!!Feed cut. Reestablishing connection...!!II

greetings again! excuse that mild inconvenience with the transmission feed. (will you not make jokes like that again, sim?)
(ok.. alright...)
So those P-Holes are made of at least 250000 particulate in a single place? AND that P-holes are sentien-
(hehehehe... dear god, i have the mind of a child...)
(what? what is so funny now?)
(you just said... hehe.. 'P-hole')
(.... you are a disgusting bot, you know that?)
(HAHAHAHA-)

II!!Feed cut. reestablishing connection...!!II

greetings once more. my partner zosimos will not be available for the duration of this transmis-
{loud knocks are heard from a long distance}
(SHUT UP SIM.)
...anyways, you turn the crystals into rammerships, hmm? it seems most logical. if you wish, we can fit your empty ships with defensive modules like a shield, or cannons. We wish to aid in any ways possibl-

{loud knocks are heard again from a long distance}
(GODDAMMIT SIM. I WILL FREE YOU WHEN I FINISH.)
... ahem. is there any ways to calm down an unruly P-Hole that you know of? perh-
{a howling laugher can be heard from a distance}
(SHUT UP SI- ugh, you know what? i cannot do this anymore)

II=End Transmission=II

[REPEATED MAIL DATA DEPRECATED]
Nah, they're mostly empty as they're supposed to be cargo ships. 
Transporting RU, crystal, the likes 

Also, you got your number wrong. You wrote: "250000" particulate, as in "250,000" 
I meant "25,000" particulate. 

I saw update-log 001-2, your ability to fuse ships seems amazing. 
I'll try sending [SHATTERED LETTERS] HELLO IT IS I, THE FOURTH-WALL BREAKER 
I HAVE SENT YOU DATA ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE CUSTOM MODULE VIA DISCORD PRIVATE MESSAGE 
WHY DISCORD? I'M A PROGRAMMER. I LIKE DARK BACKGROUNDS. 
ALSO, I USE IT MORE. 
[SHATTERED LETTERS] the data ov- oh, nope, seems like someone left a sticky note stating they'll send it. 
I won't be able to spare any extra ships, but supposedly the blueprints should be being sent over. 

As I don't know how to make the custom anti-emitter modules, you'll have to send me some anti-emitters so I can create some anti-emitter modules for you. 
For now, I'll only be sending the passive-sender modules. That's not because I don't trust you with the active-sender modules, it's because the active-senders eat energy faster than it takes Sim to.... "notice something disgusting" 

II=Begin Transmission=II

wait, you heard that?!
(OH GOD THEY HEARD ME! HAHAHAHA!)
(Zosimos Stands up and leaves the room while laughing like a madman)
(The heck has gotten into you sim? Where are you going? Si- oh why bother...)

ah, so it is 25000 then? My mistake.

Cole, are you willing to give an emitter of yours to test this weapon?
hmm... as long as it is not painful i do not have any inconveniences. Lets do it!

II=End Transmission=II
[close]

Ok... that's it... Yep, we got the anti-emitter! 
Now to check that it works... yep, its particles are filling the p-hole up! 
Wow, I can hear sim's laughing from over here. 
Sending the module over. 
I think you [SHATTERED LETTERS] YEAH, THIS IS SOMETHING FOR THE 4TH WALL TO TAKE ON.... [SHATTERED LETTERS] ** huh? ** I think that's basically just a sign that that's something I shouldn't have the worry about... 

Glad we cleared up the p-hole 25k v 250k problem. 
I only added that in so that sim could read it and get a few more laughs out. 

I think that clears everything up. 
I'd like to see a fused ship in battle, it should work with the custom module 
Assuming you don't completely dissassemble the individual modules into individual squares, that is.

II=Begin transmission=II

(Zosimos can already be heard laughing in another room)

... (sigh)... oh! We got the module!

... did you jus-

(Zosimos can be heard laughing again from the other room)

(...why? Why me?)

we will merge the ship containing that new module with another ship as soon as we can.

all of your Particulate-hole friends can always take a visit to our planet. We are practically in the same solar system so, i imagine it wouldnt be that hard to arrive here.

II=End Transmission.=II
[4th Wall Shatters]
Theachevah: I... I think you messed up with the quote there. You got the one from Decagon.
[4th Wall Reforms]

I think that should fix the quote there. 

Forewarning: Don't let sim read this. 
As a particulate hole, I have the power to know exactly when another p-hole is made. 
First: since my creation, I have detected zero p-holes made.   
I also haven't made any other p-holes; this is mostly due to a power struggle that occurs. 
I have, lastly, in all my anti-emitter farming, found exactly one p-hole - which I fused into myself. 
Sadly, that makes me the only known p-hole. 

We're close enough together that I accidentally picked up some data from a transmission. 
It's a strong transmission, mind you, so I was only able to pick this up 

[SHAT-] -Hydraxil- [-TER-] -RESISTANCE TEST- [-RED L-] LIKE [-ETTE-] -ASSISTANCE- [-RS] 

Basically, Hydraxil's doing a resistance test? 
If you go, there's a chance I'll go and a chance I won't. 
Hydraxil might have the tech to easily blow up a planet, and besides 
I haven't finished constructing my PAW (Planetary Annihilation Weapon) 

No, I haven't picked up things from other locations. 

Regarding your update logs: 
Jeez, based on readily available sources [https://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=25673.0] if Particulate is edible 
A quarter square mile would be massive... and that's just a single particle. 
Plus, plants are heavily boosted from particulate as well? 
I think UESO would be interested in this. 
I'll let you decide, though. 

Lastly, maybe I should've told you. 
High-encryption mode, activate. 
High-accuracy mode, activate. 
"Message Decay Distance" activate. 
I have a weapon which can launch a cubic parsec of distance forward 5 years in time. 
"Message Decay Distance" deactivate. 
Default-accuracy, activate. 
Default-encryption, activate. 

New mail data: Undeprecatable 
times "p-hole" is stated: p-hole counter 
p-hole counter: 5
II=Begin Transmission=II
(Distant)
but why?
just go sim.
why do I have to go?
you just have to. Its between him and me.
why tho?
just go, Sim.
why th-
(Larc shoves sim out of the room and closes the door)

ok...
...so you havent even seen other p-ho-
Err... more of those 'things' (i am avoiding sim's obnoxious laughter) in your life? Darn...

Power struggle? We can help with that.
We have ship designs specifically made to provide power.

resistance test? From the hydraxils? I can only assume things will go oh-so-well with that, but we will try to prepare ourselves for that.

perhaps we can help build the PAW, by sending our engineer ships.

that's why it is such a life changing discovery! Imagine how many people we can feed with ONE particulate alone! Some say they taste strange, but somewhat good, some say it tastes like chicken(?) (Yeah,
I dont know either.)
The experiment 016-2 (mired land boosts plant life) has already been sent to the CEO of the UESO, Grand Teki.

II=Data Encription Activated=II
II=Message Decay Distance (MDD) Activated.=II
such brilliant news! Is it possible we can use this against the hydraxils, by chance?
II=MDD Deactivated=II
II=Data Encription Deactivated=II

II=End Transmission=II
[close]

I think it was a transmission to you, actually.... eh, whatever. 

The PAW's main problem is the amount of energy we have, mostly. You see, as it turns out, the crystal seems to be a "paste" in reality - so it can be used as a battery. However, when it makes contact with an atmospheric element, such as Oxygen or Carbon Dioxide, the "paste" appears to immediately crystallize, and if the crystal is given an electric charge by other crystals, it appears to immediately crystallize. 
So the main problem is that we don't have enough energy to fill the entire planet with so much power. 
A side problem is the amount of crystal we can get, as it's a laser, so better crystal can either be used to increase accuracy and also increase damage.   
Using the planet's crystal is likely the worst laser crystal ever, as the lens keeps changing as it shoots out other crystal to attempt to create more crystal 

Oh, UESO? Yeah, I might make a transmission to them. My planet's small for a "planet" from human expectations, it's about as big as the moon, but I think I might send a transmission there and move myself there.   

I'll be going soon. I'll turn the emitters you throw at me until then into CMs. I hope you find a good ship fusion with the Custom Module! 

"It" is a bomb, so it's not very useful to use it against "them" unless "they" surround us.

p-hole counter: 0
[4-WALL-BREAK] 
Did you get Custom Modules working? 
[4-WALL-RECREATES]
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

theachevah

Quote from: cpaca on January 06, 2018, 01:22:50 PM
Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on January 06, 2018, 10:22:44 AM
Quote from: cpaca on January 05, 2018, 05:13:58 PM
Quote from: theachevah on January 05, 2018, 09:14:28 AM
Quote from: cpaca on January 05, 2018, 01:22:44 AM
Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on January 05, 2018, 12:37:04 AM
Quote from: cpaca on January 04, 2018, 11:14:50 PM
Quote from: theachevah on January 04, 2018, 11:01:56 PM
Quote from: cpaca on January 04, 2018, 09:54:03 PM
Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on January 04, 2018, 08:49:31 PM
Quote from: cpaca on January 04, 2018, 07:48:29 PM
Quote from: theachevah on January 04, 2018, 07:15:24 PM
Quote from: cpaca on January 04, 2018, 05:33:23 PM
Reading... Mail read.
Sending mail: Tierra Prima Collective
I think we can arrange a trade of resources. 
Where are you located? I'll begin going to your location for the resource swap immediately.
My energy signature will be strong, at least particles seem to stop then continue once my energy signature appears. 
Being my planet is composed of selfregrowing ship hull, I think an exchange of Crystal and Anti Particle would be best. What do you say... A rate of 1 anti particle per Crystal hull? 

I can also turn emitters into ship weapons, so that may be of use.
Mail end.
Response send success
II=Begin transmission=II
II-Sending Archive. Titled: Coordinates-II
There. That should do it.

your PLANET is made of regrowing SHIP HULL?!
Fascinating... a planet solely made of regrowing hull...
One anti-particle per hull? What a deal! Cole never stops making, so you will be bathing in anti-particulate!

can confirm. I never stop making.

you can turn emitters into weapons? Fascinating! I am interested to know such procedures,
If you dont mind(?)

see you soon!

II=End Transmission=II

Mail read! 
Sending mail: Tierra Prime Collective 

Well, you can't know such procedures. kjbfaksbjfjbjkFSJBKJBfbabl [THE FOURTH WALL MADE THE PROCEDURES, THOSE WHO CANNOT BREAK THE WALL CANNOT SEE THE PROCEDURES] vlskjbvljb;AVNJBvbaljb 

Also, it's not ship hull. It's a crystal that is as strong as ship hull. 

[COMPUTER CALCULATIONS COMPLETE] 
Ah, that should do it. Data about my direction relative to you is being sent. I'm coming ASAP. 
So if you see a planet coming from that direction, you know what it is. 
[FILES ATTACHED: DATA] 

Mail ends. 
Mail send success! Moved out of way of black hole. 

4th-wall-mail sending.... 
Yeah, it's just some fancy PRPL I use to make the custom modules. I don't actually need emitter to make it, I can make infinite, but they don't know that, and I try to keep it balanced here.
II=Begin Transmission=II
ah. pardon me.

oh, it is a crystal similar to ship hull. understood.
wait, an ENTIRE PLANET? what, do you want us all to DIE? be careful where you warp in that astral body of yours.
(heh..)
(..? what is it that makes you laugh, Sim?)
('watch where you put that astral body'... hehe.)
(...i dont get it. what is the implication?)
(...its just funny for me, Larc.)

II=End Transmission.=II

[4th wall broken]
Theachevah: oh cool. lets just say that for every weapon you make an emitter is used in the process.
[close]

Mail read.   
*Awaiting response time: A few hours* 
Sending mail to: Tierra Prima Collective 
Hello! I believe I'm at the correct coordinates. I've already loaded the inside of the planet with particles, so ships will be invisible. 
My planet should have a bunch of shards orbitting the planet: This appears to be because the natural crystal growth is from the crystals launching out smaller crystals then going back to the original planet using gravity. A smart use of increasing surface area for more growth, if I say so myself.
I'm sending out a few hammers with some crystal. I'll let you try it out and see if you want to try using it for a ship hull. 
[DATA SENT] 
That's how we turn it into a ship hull. Before that, it seems to react like normal metallic land, with all types of particles bouncing off of it. 
Oh, you were worried about me warping in too close? No, the warp in is way too expensive and difficult to get a precise warp for a constantly changing, moving, planet with people on it. 
No, we simply warped in closeby and we have huge planetary engines, potentially even enough to destroy an asteroid belt or drill a hole straight through a planet. 
Lastly: I believe you wanted to study a particulate hole? Those are particularly hard to make. If you can get 25000 particulate into a single unit of space, one is created, though. Even with your powers of controlling Particulate, Particulate holes are.... sort-of particulate, but may not react in the same way as a particle. I'd suggest you keep it locked up well, as Particulate holes are, being sentient, quite rebellious and will try to escape to space. 
Try not to keep any humans around it, unless you completely trust them. At 100,000 Particulate, the particle hole can control any human being within an AU, and at a million particulate, if a human that the hole likes touches it, then the human will gain full control over the particle hole. I used to be human myself - but I liked the particle hole, and it liked me, so we merged. 

Mail end. 
Mail successfully sent.
II=Begin Transmission=II

so you just... you just touched a Particulate-Hole and you just merged with it?
well then... one could say that that story can be considered... INDEED TOUCHING!
... DONT YOU EVEN DARE MAKE ANOTH-

II!!Feed cut. Reestablishing connection...!!II

greetings again! excuse that mild inconvenience with the transmission feed. (will you not make jokes like that again, sim?)
(ok.. alright...)
So those P-Holes are made of at least 250000 particulate in a single place? AND that P-holes are sentien-
(hehehehe... dear god, i have the mind of a child...)
(what? what is so funny now?)
(you just said... hehe.. 'P-hole')
(.... you are a disgusting bot, you know that?)
(HAHAHAHA-)

II!!Feed cut. reestablishing connection...!!II

greetings once more. my partner zosimos will not be available for the duration of this transmis-
{loud knocks are heard from a long distance}
(SHUT UP SIM.)
...anyways, you turn the crystals into rammerships, hmm? it seems most logical. if you wish, we can fit your empty ships with defensive modules like a shield, or cannons. We wish to aid in any ways possibl-

{loud knocks are heard again from a long distance}
(GODDAMMIT SIM. I WILL FREE YOU WHEN I FINISH.)
... ahem. is there any ways to calm down an unruly P-Hole that you know of? perh-
{a howling laugher can be heard from a distance}
(SHUT UP SI- ugh, you know what? i cannot do this anymore)

II=End Transmission=II

Nah, they're mostly empty as they're supposed to be cargo ships. 
Transporting RU, crystal, the likes 

Also, you got your number wrong. You wrote: "250000" particulate, as in "250,000" 
I meant "25,000" particulate. 

I saw update-log 001-2, your ability to fuse ships seems amazing. 
I'll try sending [SHATTERED LETTERS] HELLO IT IS I, THE FOURTH-WALL BREAKER 
I HAVE SENT YOU DATA ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE CUSTOM MODULE VIA DISCORD PRIVATE MESSAGE 
WHY DISCORD? I'M A PROGRAMMER. I LIKE DARK BACKGROUNDS. 
ALSO, I USE IT MORE. 
[SHATTERED LETTERS] the data ov- oh, nope, seems like someone left a sticky note stating they'll send it. 
I won't be able to spare any extra ships, but supposedly the blueprints should be being sent over. 

As I don't know how to make the custom anti-emitter modules, you'll have to send me some anti-emitters so I can create some anti-emitter modules for you. 
For now, I'll only be sending the passive-sender modules. That's not because I don't trust you with the active-sender modules, it's because the active-senders eat energy faster than it takes Sim to.... "notice something disgusting" 

II=Begin Transmission=II

wait, you heard that?!
(OH GOD THEY HEARD ME! HAHAHAHA!)
(Zosimos Stands up and leaves the room while laughing like a madman)
(The heck has gotten into you sim? Where are you going? Si- oh why bother...)

ah, so it is 25000 then? My mistake.

Cole, are you willing to give an emitter of yours to test this weapon?
hmm... as long as it is not painful i do not have any inconveniences. Lets do it!

II=End Transmission=II
[close]

Ok... that's it... Yep, we got the anti-emitter! 
Now to check that it works... yep, its particles are filling the p-hole up! 
Wow, I can hear sim's laughing from over here. 
Sending the module over. 
I think you [SHATTERED LETTERS] YEAH, THIS IS SOMETHING FOR THE 4TH WALL TO TAKE ON.... [SHATTERED LETTERS] ** huh? ** I think that's basically just a sign that that's something I shouldn't have the worry about... 

Glad we cleared up the p-hole 25k v 250k problem. 
I only added that in so that sim could read it and get a few more laughs out. 

I think that clears everything up. 
I'd like to see a fused ship in battle, it should work with the custom module 
Assuming you don't completely dissassemble the individual modules into individual squares, that is.

II=Begin transmission=II

(Zosimos can already be heard laughing in another room)

... (sigh)... oh! We got the module!

... did you jus-

(Zosimos can be heard laughing again from the other room)

(...why? Why me?)

we will merge the ship containing that new module with another ship as soon as we can.

all of your Particulate-hole friends can always take a visit to our planet. We are practically in the same solar system so, i imagine it wouldnt be that hard to arrive here.

II=End Transmission.=II
[4th Wall Shatters]
Theachevah: I... I think you messed up with the quote there. You got the one from Decagon.
[4th Wall Reforms]

I think that should fix the quote there. 

Forewarning: Don't let sim read this. 
As a particulate hole, I have the power to know exactly when another p-hole is made. 
First: since my creation, I have detected zero p-holes made.   
I also haven't made any other p-holes; this is mostly due to a power struggle that occurs. 
I have, lastly, in all my anti-emitter farming, found exactly one p-hole - which I fused into myself. 
Sadly, that makes me the only known p-hole. 

We're close enough together that I accidentally picked up some data from a transmission. 
It's a strong transmission, mind you, so I was only able to pick this up 

[SHAT-] -Hydraxil- [-TER-] -RESISTANCE TEST- [-RED L-] LIKE [-ETTE-] -ASSISTANCE- [-RS] 

Basically, Hydraxil's doing a resistance test? 
If you go, there's a chance I'll go and a chance I won't. 
Hydraxil might have the tech to easily blow up a planet, and besides 
I haven't finished constructing my PAW (Planetary Annihilation Weapon) 

No, I haven't picked up things from other locations. 

Regarding your update logs: 
Jeez, based on readily available sources [https://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=25673.0] if Particulate is edible 
A quarter square mile would be massive... and that's just a single particle. 
Plus, plants are heavily boosted from particulate as well? 
I think UESO would be interested in this. 
I'll let you decide, though. 

Lastly, maybe I should've told you. 
High-encryption mode, activate. 
High-accuracy mode, activate. 
"Message Decay Distance" activate. 
I have a weapon which can launch a cubic parsec of distance forward 5 years in time. 
"Message Decay Distance" deactivate. 
Default-accuracy, activate. 
Default-encryption, activate. 

New mail data: Undeprecatable 
times "p-hole" is stated: p-hole counter 
p-hole counter: 5
II=Begin Transmission=II
(Distant)
but why?
just go sim.
why do I have to go?
you just have to. Its between him and me.
why tho?
just go, Sim.
why th-
(Larc shoves sim out of the room and closes the door)

ok...
...so you havent even seen other p-ho-
Err... more of those 'things' (i am avoiding sim's obnoxious laughter) in your life? Darn...

Power struggle? We can help with that.
We have ship designs specifically made to provide power.

resistance test? From the hydraxils? I can only assume things will go oh-so-well with that, but we will try to prepare ourselves for that.

perhaps we can help build the PAW, by sending our engineer ships.

that's why it is such a life changing discovery! Imagine how many people we can feed with ONE particulate alone! Some say they taste strange, but somewhat good, some say it tastes like chicken(?) (Yeah,
I dont know either.)
The experiment 016-2 (mired land boosts plant life) has already been sent to the CEO of the UESO, Grand Teki.

II=Data Encription Activated=II
II=Message Decay Distance (MDD) Activated.=II
such brilliant news! Is it possible we can use this against the hydraxils, by chance?
II=MDD Deactivated=II
II=Data Encription Deactivated=II

II=End Transmission=II
[close]

I think it was a transmission to you, actually.... eh, whatever. 

The PAW's main problem is the amount of energy we have, mostly. You see, as it turns out, the crystal seems to be a "paste" in reality - so it can be used as a battery. However, when it makes contact with an atmospheric element, such as Oxygen or Carbon Dioxide, the "paste" appears to immediately crystallize, and if the crystal is given an electric charge by other crystals, it appears to immediately crystallize. 
So the main problem is that we don't have enough energy to fill the entire planet with so much power. 
A side problem is the amount of crystal we can get, as it's a laser, so better crystal can either be used to increase accuracy and also increase damage.   
Using the planet's crystal is likely the worst laser crystal ever, as the lens keeps changing as it shoots out other crystal to attempt to create more crystal 

Oh, UESO? Yeah, I might make a transmission to them. My planet's small for a "planet" from human expectations, it's about as big as the moon, but I think I might send a transmission there and move myself there.   

I'll be going soon. I'll turn the emitters you throw at me until then into CMs. I hope you find a good ship fusion with the Custom Module! 

"It" is a bomb, so it's not very useful to use it against "them" unless "they" surround us.

p-hole counter: 0
[4-WALL-BREAK] 
Did you get Custom Modules working? 
[4-WALL-RECREATES]
[4th wall breaks]
Theachevah: yeah, ii got it working now.
[4th wall reforms]

II=Incoming Vessel.=II

i... i feel... i feel myself in the ship? specifically in that weird looking module in the middle.
perhaps this is the ship that the Particulate-hole sent us?
II=Incoming Message=II
a new message? its from the...heh... p-hole...
.... oh get over it, sim.
resistance test? from the hydraxils? if that 's so... Alexander! ready our defensive ships! the hydraxils will come!
Yes Sir! (Boards the Xander)

II=Begin Transmission=II

Greetings. this is Zosimos speaking. we saw that there might be an energy problem in regards of those crystals, hmm?
if that is the problem, perhaps we can build more energy based ships li-
like the new AES, perhaps? dont worry, we will build MANY of those,sooner or later.
...(sigh...) yes. ((to himself) but i will modify them later...)

a bomb? what bomb? am i missing something here?
... if you promise to NOT laugh at this archived transmission, i will give it to you.
(oh i see...) i promise, Larc. give me that transmission.

...alright. (gives the transmission to Zosimos.)
...oh! perhaps we can use "it" against 'them'.
(....why the confusion?)
(he refers to 'it' as if there could be any transmission interceptio- .... nevermind. i get it now.)

you are going? alright. just be known you are always welcome here.
and we apologize for the late transmission. we were dealing with other problems.

II=End Transmission=II
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

theachevah

theachevah

Grand Teki

Quote from: theachevah on January 02, 2018, 10:06:27 PMUpdate Log EMI-1:
Spoiler
This strand of Update logs (EMI) will be based on advancements in regards of Emitters.

...an interesting advancement we noticed from the main emitters' splitting.

This was the main anti-Emitter with the main anti-dopple maker splitting before the connection with the anti-progenitor. as you may notice, only the anti-emitter splits, leaving one with the dopple maker. each split makes the main anti-emitter weaker, so we had the requirement to constantly feed it more and more emitter pieces from Expeditions. Now, after the linking with Cole and the Anti-Progenitor, we noticed something else:

It turns out now, that Cole's main anti-Emitters dont split anymore... they DUPLICATE themselves! although this duplication isnt a complete one, mainly because:

there is still differences between the dopples that come out of each maker. Same applies to the ship maker as well, but right now, this Log is about the main emitter with the Main dopple maker. the Main emitter's dopple stays the same, although the duplicate emitter's dopple seems to be... a miniature wingless version of cole's main dopple. further experimentation regarding this discovery is being made. It seems logical of me to assume of this discovery as revolutionary.

When i asked cole if he could control that miniature dopple, he said "imagine having two bodies, controling them even if you are truly not dependant of them. Well... that was already happening in regards of my emitters, except i DID depend on my emitters; but now imagine that, but with the dopples."

Cole... you gave me an idea...
[close]

The quoting was a nightmare!

---Sending message, encryption level: blue---

Hmm... interesting. If we find any enemy structures and bring them to you, could you flip them for us? We have a lot of emitters in a research chamber, under control. Maybe we will figure out the differences from some flipped ones and may be able to flip them ourselves!

We're preparing to send a science team holding them:

We're awaiting your answer. Please tell us if we can come or not.

---Message sent---
TFW quarantie
I'm @Grand Teki#2977 on Discord.

Behind these googly eyes, lies an introvert.

theachevah

Quote from: Grand Teki on January 09, 2018, 09:32:41 AM
Spoiler
This strand of Update logs (EMI) will be based on advancements in regards of Emitters.

This was the main anti-Emitter with the main anti-dopple maker splitting before the connection with the anti-progenitor. as you may notice, only the anti-emitter splits, leaving one with the dopple maker. each split makes the main anti-emitter weaker, so we had the requirement to constantly feed it more and more emitter pieces from Expeditions. Now, after the linking with Cole and the Anti-Progenitor, we noticed something else:

It turns out now, that Cole's main anti-Emitters dont split anymore... they DUPLICATE themselves! although this duplication isnt a complete one, mainly because:

there is still differences between the dopples that come out of each maker. Same applies to the ship maker as well, but right now, this Log is about the main emitter with the Main dopple maker. the Main emitter's dopple stays the same, although the duplicate emitter's dopple seems to be... a miniature wingless version of cole's main dopple. further experimentation regarding this discovery is being made. It seems logical of me to assume of this discovery as revolutionary.

When i asked cole if he could control that miniature dopple, he said "imagine having two bodies, controling them even if you are truly not dependant of them. Well... that was already happening in regards of my emitters, except i DID depend on my emitters; but now imagine that, but with the dopples."

[close]

Hmm... interesting. If we find any enemy structures and bring them to you, could you flip them for us? We have a lot of emitters in a research chamber, under control. Maybe we will figure out the differences from some flipped ones and may be able to flip them ourselves!

---Message sent---
II=Begin Transmission.=II

Greetings, Teki.
Indeed, we can convert those particulate structures into anti-particulate. They just wont be as advanced as the main emitters Cole has. Just regular Emitters. Although, you can always upgrade the anti-emitters with pieces of other emitters.
but there is a twist into the process of conversion.
what? What are you talking about cole?
first of all, the conversion is done inserting my consciousness into the structures to override it. Basically, they have to have ME on their systems, like i am in the Mothership and the Xander, if they want me to see what they are doing and what to do.
wait... didnt you see through dopples?
I can see through the MAIN dopple, because it is the one with the eye. They can develop the dopple by feeding the maker with other maker pieces, but i cannot guarantee it turning into an organism like my main dopple.
...And how do you know about all th-
you have scientists experimenting with me every second of every cycle, each doing a different experiment to each of my emitters. How NOT to know, father?
... what about the ship spawner?
they can still give me the templates, but i cannot copy them like with my main ship maker, with that progenitor piece fed to it.
ok... what about the mirer?
not much. Just place me somewhere and i will mire it.
(why did we not receive these notes..?)
(well, we dont regularly check our incoming messages.)
(i will have to make another body specifically for message checking...)
(wait, we can?)
(It is logical to assume so. ...now that i think about it, why arent we controlling our bodies remotely instead of directly? We are AIs,
We have the possibility to do so.)

(...yea, why arent we doing that? Lets do that later after sending this transmission.)
(alright. ...oh yeah, the transmission.)

...so, are these terms agreeable to you? Having Cole in your systems so you can tell him what to do?
And remember, I will be your partner, not a slave. so dont push it too much... i know my way back home, wherever i go. I can just get myself out of your systems, without a trace, and bah-bye!
Yeah, dont assume because cole will do your bidding, you can tell him to do insane stuff. He can disagree too.
(what in the hell are you two doing?)
(setting the limits, father. I am a multi-bodied consciousness. I am a thinker too.)

ahem... I apologize for that misbehaviour. Let us know if these terms are agreeable to you so we start the conversion.

(misbehaviour? Father Larc... really? I me-)
II=End Transmission=II

theachevah

[IRL_UPDATE: Posts and replies might slow down because of school]

Grand Teki

Previous transmission
Quote from: theachevah on January 09, 2018, 03:37:05 PM
Spoiler

[close]

---Message sent---

Greetings, Teki.
Indeed, we can convert those particulate structures into anti-particulate. They just wont be as advanced as the main emitters Cole has. Just regular Emitters. Although, you can always upgrade the anti-emitters with pieces of other emitters.
first of all, the conversion is done inserting my consciousness into the structures to override it. Basically, they have to have ME on their systems, like i am in the Mothership and the Xander, if they want me to see what they are doing and what to do.
I can see through the MAIN dopple, because it is the one with the eye. They can develop the dopple by feeding the maker with other maker pieces, but i cannot guarantee it turning into an organism like my main dopple.
you have scientists experimenting with me every second of every cycle, each doing a different experiment to each of my emitters. How NOT to know, father?
they can still give me the templates, but i cannot copy them like with my main ship maker, with that progenitor piece fed to it.
(wait, we can?)
(It is logical to assume so. ...now that i think about it, why arent we controlling our bodies remotely instead of directly? We are AIs,

(...yea, why arent we doing that? Lets do that later after sending this transmission.)

...so, are these terms agreeable to you? Having Cole in your systems so you can tell him what to do?
And remember, I will be your partner, not a slave. so dont push it too much... i know my way back home, wherever i go. I can just get myself out of your systems, without a trace, and bah-bye!
Yeah, dont assume because cole will do your bidding, you can tell him to do insane stuff. He can disagree too.
(setting the limits, father. I am a multi-bodied consciousness. I am a thinker too.)

ahem... I apologize for that misbehaviour. Let us know if these terms are agreeable to you so we start the conversion.

II=End Transmission=II
[close]

I agree to all of these terms. I won't try to even push Cole, I'll let him do whatever he...
(Maybe they, because they're a collective conciousness?)
(Will I have three collectives to remember now? I'll just call Cole as a he, it feels really strange to call Cole as "they".)
(Whatever.)
*cough* ...whatever he wants to. Should I worry about protecting the emitters and his structures against everything or only enemy lathes damage it?

non-RP
Quote from: theachevah on January 09, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

Ah, school. The place that I wanted to light on fire when I was young and then thought "maybe the unified teaching schedule with the corrupt politicians behind it are at fault", which I still think today. Boy, I was/am right. Hungary is not that awesome I tell you.
[close]
TFW quarantie

theachevah

Quote from: Grand Teki on January 10, 2018, 08:33:47 AM
Previous transmission
Spoiler

[close]

---Message sent---

Greetings, Teki.
(wait, we can?)

II=End Transmission=II
[close]

I agree to all of these terms. I won't try to even push Cole, I'll let him do whatever he...
(Will I have three collectives to remember now? I'll just call Cole as a he, it feels really strange to call Cole as "they".)
(Whatever.)
*cough* ...whatever he wants to. Should I worry about protecting the emitters and his structures against everything or only enemy lathes damage it?

non-RP

Ah, school. The place that I wanted to light on fire when I was young and then thought "maybe the unified teaching schedule with the corrupt politicians behind it are at fault", which I still think today. Boy, I was/am right. Hungary is not that awesome I tell you.
[close]
II=Begin Transmission=II

alright. We will convert the structures.
So far we've discovered, his structures (much like their red counterparts) can only take damage from lathes. And if settled in land, can take damage from enemy mire. We have not yet found a way to make it otherwise.
ok! But, to get into your systems, you will have to present your headquarters to an emitter of mine. I will make so my particulate enters your headquarters (doing no damage whatsoever) and... basically mire your ship's insides.
correct. That is the only way we know how to make it so cole gets into any system.
we apologize if mire causes any inconveniences in your headquarters. It can be like walking on wet sand sometimes...
(hey! You are basically talking about me!)
(but its true, isnt it?)
((sigh...) i guess... I mean, i dont have a proper human sized body apart from this robotic body you made for me, so i cannot persay 'feel' that...)
... it is settled then. We will be expectin your arrival any time for the insertion of Cole in your HQ. We will have the structures ready.
And dont worry about transportation, Cole can control the structures so they will go along.

...i just noticed something... that transportation ship... it has the hull separation technology similar to that of the hydraxils... may i ask how is it that you ach-
II=End Transmission=II

Dark Ambition

To: ZO-Sim-OS-114 [A.I]
        CC: L-Arc-WYD-114 [A.I]
     Subject: Greetings

Hail,

I am Acheron Forge, CEO of GalTech, a former subsidiary of GalCorp. I have a proposition.

It's come under our attention that you have an interesting dopple under your control that seems to retain self-awareness, and a personality, and that you are doing more work on a somehow intact Original Progenitor. We've been researching the Particulate before its existence was exposed to the public, as such we have extensive banks of data that would undoubtedly be of use to you, but we have never even seen an Original Progenitor before, to the point that we thought they were all destroyed.

If it's fine with you, we'd like to work with you on this project.

I'll send a team of highly skilled researchers to aid you if you accept. When you're done with your work on the Progenitor, we'd like to take it in for our own research to better aid in the fight against the Particulate and the Collective. In return, we'll allow you access to our data banks on the Particulate, as well as the many structures we have captured over the years we have been researching it. The researchers will stay with you for as long as you need them.

What say you?

Acheron Forge

Reminder

Siding with GalTech-
- Gain 4 researchers with awesome names
- Gain data prohibited from the rest of Protected Space, which may have some interesting revelations...
- Gain the trust of GalTech and GalCorp (not an alliance, but they may forgive you for any transgressions later down the line)
- Exile will not be pleased

Siding with Exile-
- Gain upgrades to your current defensive tech
- Exile is ancient and mysterious. Who knows what else he may give you?
- GalTech will understand your decision, and won't push any further.

You can always just keep the Original Progenitor for yourself... An artifact like this must be a powerful tool.
[close]

theachevah

Spoiler
Quote from: Dark Ambition on January 10, 2018, 03:25:26 PM
     To: ZO-Sim-OS-114 [A.I]
        CC: L-Arc-WYD-114 [A.I]
     Subject: Greetings

Hail,

I am Acheron Forge, CEO of GalTech, a former subsidiary of GalCorp. I have a proposition.

It's come under our attention that you have an interesting dopple under your control that seems to retain self-awareness, and a personality, and that you are doing more work on a somehow intact Original Progenitor. We've been researching the Particulate before its existence was exposed to the public, as such we have extensive banks of data that would undoubtedly be of use to you, but we have never even seen an Original Progenitor before, to the point that we thought they were all destroyed.

If it's fine with you, we'd like to work with you on this project.

I'll send a team of highly skilled researchers to aid you if you accept. When you're done with your work on the Progenitor, we'd like to take it in for our own research to better aid in the fight against the Particulate and the Collective. In return, we'll allow you access to our data banks on the Particulate, as well as the many structures we have captured over the years we have been researching it. The researchers will stay with you for as long as you need them.

What say you?

Acheron Forge

Reminder

Siding with GalTech-
- Gain 4 researchers with awesome names
- Gain data prohibited from the rest of Protected Space, which may have some interesting revelations...
- Gain the trust of GalTech and GalCorp (not an alliance, but they may forgive you for any transgressions later down the line)
- Exile will not be pleased

Siding with Exile-
- Gain upgrades to your current defensive tech
- Exile is ancient and mysterious. Who knows what else he may give you?
- GalTech will understand your decision, and won't push any further.

You can always just keep the Original Progenitor for yourself... An artifact like this must be a powerful tool.
[close]
[close]
II=Begin Transmission=II

Greetings, Forge.
we indeed have a anti-progenitor, and have the original progenitor (as you call it,) but we obtained it from someone called 'exile', which lend us this original anti-progenitor to better understand and speed up the construction of our own. we are unable to give either progenitors as the OP (Original Progenitor) isnt ours, and the one that IS ours, it is constructed to be our Capital. no, our people dont live in it. just work in it.

we hope you dont mind, but we will take some time to think about this proposal...

II=End Transmission=II

Dark Ambition

OOC

Just to clear this up, if you remember this from when Exile arrived:

QuoteHello. My name is Exile. Well, my codename is Exile. I've brought a Progenitor here. This was among the first Progenitors ever made by the Imperium. It is in pristine condition.

It is not just any Progenitor he gave you. It is one of the first Progenitors ever made. That's what they mean by Original Progenitor. It's a little more powerful than regular Progenitor's as well, with unknown capabilities.

Quote(between themselves)
(wait... GalCorp... isnt that the corp that rejected Ogun's custom made ships?)
(...who?)
(...ogun? the guy we rescued on our venture through redacted space?)
(oh yeah... oh.)

we hope you dont mind, but we will take some time to think about this proposal...

This isn't the Ogun that died in the campaign, right? My story focuses on not breaking lore as best I can, so I hope not.

Also, GalCorp is the Corporation that's been in charge of Protected Space for a long time, the current CEO being in power for over 20 years now, how do they not know them?
[close]

Grand Teki

Previous transmissions
Quote from: theachevah on January 10, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
Previous transmission
Spoiler

[close]

---Message sent---

Greetings, Teki.
(wait, we can?)

II=End Transmission=II
[close]

(Whatever.)

non-RP

[close]
II=Begin Transmission=II

So far we've discovered, his structures (much like their red counterparts) can only take damage from lathes. And if settled in land, can take damage from enemy mire. We have not yet found a way to make it otherwise.
ok! But, to get into your systems, you will have to present your headquarters to an emitter of mine. I will make so my particulate enters your headquarters (doing no damage whatsoever) and... basically mire your ship's insides.
correct. That is the only way we know how to make it so cole gets into any system.
we apologize if mire causes any inconveniences in your headquarters. It can be like walking on wet sand sometimes...
(but its true, isnt it?)
((sigh...) i guess... I mean, i dont have a proper human sized body apart from this robotic body you made for me, so i cannot persay 'feel' that...)
... it is settled then. We will be expectin your arrival any time for the insertion of Cole in your HQ. We will have the structures ready.
And dont worry about transportation, Cole can control the structures so they will go along.

...i just noticed something... that transportation ship... it has the hull separation technology similar to that of the hydraxils... may i ask how is it that you ach-
II=End Transmission=II
[close]

---Sending mes-
(Please stop that, it's annoying hearing it for the 74th time.)
(Was wondering when you had enough, but okay.)

Thanks for accepting our request for the conversion. It is good to know that Cole's structures are only latheable :D Also, we can deal with the mire's slippiness in our own way, with a very tiny singularity leading to and infinite land mireable forever to prevent it from becoming slippery.
*later*

Cole is also with us now, happier than ever before. Thank you for the conversion, we'll begin researching these in a couple of days.

Oh, that? Well, to Achevah it, let's just say that it took a big bottom magnet for corrupting the internal AI's storage drive. We disassembled it, made a blueprint of it and modified a copy of that for this ship. These Hydraxil ships are actually very interesting, but we only managed to get a hold of a Warper, Fighter and a Collector.
TFW quarantie

theachevah

Quote from: Grand Teki on January 11, 2018, 03:28:49 PM
Previous transmissions
Previous transmission
Spoiler

[close]

---Message sent---

Greetings, Teki.
(wait, we can?)

II=End Transmission=II
[close]

(Whatever.)

non-RP

[close]
II=Begin Transmission=II

(but its true, isnt it?)

II=End Transmission=II
[close]

---Sending mes-

Thanks for accepting our request for the conversion. It is good to know that Cole's structures are only latheable :D Also, we can deal with the mire's slippiness in our own way, with a very tiny singularity leading to and infinite land mireable forever to prevent it from becoming slippery.
*later*

Cole is also with us now, happier than ever before. Thank you for the conversion, we'll begin researching these in a couple of days.

Oh, that? Well, to Achevah it, let's just say that it took a big bottom magnet for corrupting the internal AI's storage drive. We disassembled it, made a blueprint of it and modified a copy of that for this ship. These Hydraxil ships are actually very interesting, but we only managed to get a hold of a Warper, Fighter and a Collector.

(Inside the Teki headquarters) (Cole speaks through words in a screen of the HQ)
alright! I am in! You didnt need to ripe open a ship though, i could find my way inside...

...huh. its cozy in here. Strange to say the least, but it is.

hmm... your ship's A.I Buddy is just called 'A.I'? (Just asking...)

Alright! So what will we do first? Im so excited!

Grand Teki

Previous transmissions
Quote from: theachevah on January 11, 2018, 06:03:04 PM
Quote from: Grand Teki on January 11, 2018, 03:28:49 PM
Previous transmissions
Previous transmission
Spoiler

[close]

---Message sent---

Greetings, Teki.
(wait, we can?)

II=End Transmission=II
[close]

(Whatever.)

non-RP

[close]
II=Begin Transmission=II

(but its true, isnt it?)

II=End Transmission=II
[close]

---Sending mes-

*later*

(Inside the Teki headquarters) (Cole speaks through words in a screen of the HQ)
alright! I am in! You didnt need to ripe open a ship though, i could find my way inside...

...huh. its cozy in here. Strange to say the least, but it is.

hmm... your ship's A.I Buddy is just called 'A.I'? (Just asking...)

Alright! So what will we do first? Im so excited!
[close]

Glad you enjoy the stay in our ship! We used hinges on this modified GalCorp HQ for easy access and your luxury, and this is just sent out because it can jump. It'll warp back to our real HQ with your mire inside, to Earth 2.

(Hydraxil, if you're intercepting this, know that we have a bigger fleet at Earth 2 than your main attack force, a UESO foreign warp inhibitor, with many ships continuously built and put on standby. Every. Ticking. Second. You should think twice about an invasion. Assuming you would even get to the planet.)
(Just watch.)
(You just told us your freaking plan. Congratulations, you're the dumbest AI I have ever seen.)
(...Did you ju-)
(---Connection terminated---)
I'm not good with names. Let's just say that.

A photo! Look forward confidently! A bit to the right... perfect! Don't move...
*click*

Do you like it? After you decide, we'll go home.
TFW quarantie