Previous transmissions
Quote from: theachevah on January 10, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
Quote from: Grand Teki on January 10, 2018, 08:33:47 AM
Previous transmission
Quote from: theachevah on January 09, 2018, 03:37:05 PM
Quote from: Grand Teki on January 09, 2018, 09:32:41 AM
Quote from: theachevah on January 02, 2018, 10:06:27 PMUpdate Log EMI-1:
Spoiler
This strand of Update logs (EMI) will be based on advancements in regards of Emitters.

...an interesting advancement we noticed from the main emitters' splitting.

This was the main anti-Emitter with the main anti-dopple maker splitting before the connection with the anti-progenitor. as you may notice, only the anti-emitter splits, leaving one with the dopple maker. each split makes the main anti-emitter weaker, so we had the requirement to constantly feed it more and more emitter pieces from Expeditions. Now, after the linking with Cole and the Anti-Progenitor, we noticed something else:

It turns out now, that Cole's main anti-Emitters dont split anymore... they DUPLICATE themselves! although this duplication isnt a complete one, mainly because:

there is still differences between the dopples that come out of each maker. Same applies to the ship maker as well, but right now, this Log is about the main emitter with the Main dopple maker. the Main emitter's dopple stays the same, although the duplicate emitter's dopple seems to be... a miniature wingless version of cole's main dopple. further experimentation regarding this discovery is being made. It seems logical of me to assume of this discovery as revolutionary.

When i asked cole if he could control that miniature dopple, he said "imagine having two bodies, controling them even if you are truly not dependant of them. Well... that was already happening in regards of my emitters, except i DID depend on my emitters; but now imagine that, but with the dopples."

Cole... you gave me an idea...
[close]

The quoting was a nightmare!

---Sending message, encryption level: blue---

Hmm... interesting. If we find any enemy structures and bring them to you, could you flip them for us? We have a lot of emitters in a research chamber, under control. Maybe we will figure out the differences from some flipped ones and may be able to flip them ourselves!

We're preparing to send a science team holding them:

We're awaiting your answer. Please tell us if we can come or not.

---Message sent---
II=Begin Transmission.=II

Greetings, Teki.
Indeed, we can convert those particulate structures into anti-particulate. They just wont be as advanced as the main emitters Cole has. Just regular Emitters. Although, you can always upgrade the anti-emitters with pieces of other emitters.
but there is a twist into the process of conversion.
what? What are you talking about cole?
first of all, the conversion is done inserting my consciousness into the structures to override it. Basically, they have to have ME on their systems, like i am in the Mothership and the Xander, if they want me to see what they are doing and what to do.
wait... didnt you see through dopples?
I can see through the MAIN dopple, because it is the one with the eye. They can develop the dopple by feeding the maker with other maker pieces, but i cannot guarantee it turning into an organism like my main dopple.
...And how do you know about all th-
you have scientists experimenting with me every second of every cycle, each doing a different experiment to each of my emitters. How NOT to know, father?
... what about the ship spawner?
they can still give me the templates, but i cannot copy them like with my main ship maker, with that progenitor piece fed to it.
ok... what about the mirer?
not much. Just place me somewhere and i will mire it.
(why did we not receive these notes..?)
(well, we dont regularly check our incoming messages.)
(i will have to make another body specifically for message checking...)
(wait, we can?)
(It is logical to assume so. ...now that i think about it, why arent we controlling our bodies remotely instead of directly? We are AIs,
We have the possibility to do so.)

(...yea, why arent we doing that? Lets do that later after sending this transmission.)
(alright. ...oh yeah, the transmission.)

...so, are these terms agreeable to you? Having Cole in your systems so you can tell him what to do?
And remember, I will be your partner, not a slave. so dont push it too much... i know my way back home, wherever i go. I can just get myself out of your systems, without a trace, and bah-bye!
Yeah, dont assume because cole will do your bidding, you can tell him to do insane stuff. He can disagree too.
(what in the hell are you two doing?)
(setting the limits, father. I am a multi-bodied consciousness. I am a thinker too.)

ahem... I apologize for that misbehaviour. Let us know if these terms are agreeable to you so we start the conversion.

(misbehaviour? Father Larc... really? I me-)
II=End Transmission=II
[close]

I agree to all of these terms. I won't try to even push Cole, I'll let him do whatever he...
(Maybe they, because they're a collective conciousness?)
(Will I have three collectives to remember now? I'll just call Cole as a he, it feels really strange to call Cole as "they".)
(Whatever.)
*cough* ...whatever he wants to. Should I worry about protecting the emitters and his structures against everything or only enemy lathes damage it?

non-RP
Quote from: theachevah on January 09, 2018, 03:46:19 PM
[IRL_UPDATE: Posts and replies might slow down because of school]

Ah, school. The place that I wanted to light on fire when I was young and then thought "maybe the unified teaching schedule with the corrupt politicians behind it are at fault", which I still think today. Boy, I was/am right. Hungary is not that awesome I tell you.
[close]
II=Begin Transmission=II

alright. We will convert the structures.
So far we've discovered, his structures (much like their red counterparts) can only take damage from lathes. And if settled in land, can take damage from enemy mire. We have not yet found a way to make it otherwise.
ok! But, to get into your systems, you will have to present your headquarters to an emitter of mine. I will make so my particulate enters your headquarters (doing no damage whatsoever) and... basically mire your ship's insides.
correct. That is the only way we know how to make it so cole gets into any system.
we apologize if mire causes any inconveniences in your headquarters. It can be like walking on wet sand sometimes...
(hey! You are basically talking about me!)
(but its true, isnt it?)
((sigh...) i guess... I mean, i dont have a proper human sized body apart from this robotic body you made for me, so i cannot persay 'feel' that...)
... it is settled then. We will be expectin your arrival any time for the insertion of Cole in your HQ. We will have the structures ready.
And dont worry about transportation, Cole can control the structures so they will go along.

...i just noticed something... that transportation ship... it has the hull separation technology similar to that of the hydraxils... may i ask how is it that you ach-
II=End Transmission=II
[close]

---Sending mes-
(Please stop that, it's annoying hearing it for the 74th time.)
(Was wondering when you had enough, but okay.)

Thanks for accepting our request for the conversion. It is good to know that Cole's structures are only latheable :D Also, we can deal with the mire's slippiness in our own way, with a very tiny singularity leading to and infinite land mireable forever to prevent it from becoming slippery.
*later*

Cole is also with us now, happier than ever before. Thank you for the conversion, we'll begin researching these in a couple of days.

Oh, that? Well, to Achevah it, let's just say that it took a big bottom magnet for corrupting the internal AI's storage drive. We disassembled it, made a blueprint of it and modified a copy of that for this ship. These Hydraxil ships are actually very interesting, but we only managed to get a hold of a Warper, Fighter and a Collector.

(Inside the Teki headquarters) (Cole speaks through words in a screen of the HQ)
alright! I am in! You didnt need to ripe open a ship though, i could find my way inside...

...huh. its cozy in here. Strange to say the least, but it is.

hmm... your ship's A.I Buddy is just called 'A.I'? (Just asking...)

Alright! So what will we do first? Im so excited!
[close]

Glad you enjoy the stay in our ship! We used hinges on this modified GalCorp HQ for easy access and your luxury, and this is just sent out because it can jump. It'll warp back to our real HQ with your mire inside, to Earth 2.

(Hydraxil, if you're intercepting this, know that we have a bigger fleet at Earth 2 than your main attack force, a UESO foreign warp inhibitor, with many ships continuously built and put on standby. Every. Ticking. Second. You should think twice about an invasion. Assuming you would even get to the planet.)
(Just watch.)
(You just told us your freaking plan. Congratulations, you're the dumbest AI I have ever seen.)
(...Did you ju-)
(---Connection terminated---)
I'm not good with names. Let's just say that.

A photo! Look forward confidently! A bit to the right... perfect! Don't move...
*click*

Do you like it? After you decide, we'll go home.

woooah! ...I look cute in a ship..(?)

Alright! We can go to your planet! Im so excited to know what it's like!

(Hey, uhh, i didnt want to interrupt that hydraxil transmission,
But if these baddies are attacking, count me in! Give all the templates you want to my ship maker. All the templates. I will handle the internal merging.)

([{{[Theachevah: Knock yourself out with kajacx's ship editor ;)]}}])
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

Grand Teki

Previous tra- XXXX it, I'll say quotes from now on
Quote from: theachevah on January 12, 2018, 02:29:58 PM
Quote from: Grand Teki on January 12, 2018, 01:42:22 PM
Previous transmissions
Quote from: theachevah on January 11, 2018, 06:03:04 PM
Quote from: Grand Teki on January 11, 2018, 03:28:49 PM
Previous transmissions
Previous transmission
Spoiler
This strand of Update logs (EMI) will be based on advancements in regards of Emitters.

This was the main anti-Emitter with the main anti-dopple maker splitting before the connection with the anti-progenitor. as you may notice, only the anti-emitter splits, leaving one with the dopple maker. each split makes the main anti-emitter weaker, so we had the requirement to constantly feed it more and more emitter pieces from Expeditions. Now, after the linking with Cole and the Anti-Progenitor, we noticed something else:

It turns out now, that Cole's main anti-Emitters dont split anymore... they DUPLICATE themselves! although this duplication isnt a complete one, mainly because:

there is still differences between the dopples that come out of each maker. Same applies to the ship maker as well, but right now, this Log is about the main emitter with the Main dopple maker. the Main emitter's dopple stays the same, although the duplicate emitter's dopple seems to be... a miniature wingless version of cole's main dopple. further experimentation regarding this discovery is being made. It seems logical of me to assume of this discovery as revolutionary.

When i asked cole if he could control that miniature dopple, he said "imagine having two bodies, controling them even if you are truly not dependant of them. Well... that was already happening in regards of my emitters, except i DID depend on my emitters; but now imagine that, but with the dopples."

[close]

Hmm... interesting. If we find any enemy structures and bring them to you, could you flip them for us? We have a lot of emitters in a research chamber, under control. Maybe we will figure out the differences from some flipped ones and may be able to flip them ourselves!

---Message sent---

Greetings, Teki.
Indeed, we can convert those particulate structures into anti-particulate. They just wont be as advanced as the main emitters Cole has. Just regular Emitters. Although, you can always upgrade the anti-emitters with pieces of other emitters.
first of all, the conversion is done inserting my consciousness into the structures to override it. Basically, they have to have ME on their systems, like i am in the Mothership and the Xander, if they want me to see what they are doing and what to do.
I can see through the MAIN dopple, because it is the one with the eye. They can develop the dopple by feeding the maker with other maker pieces, but i cannot guarantee it turning into an organism like my main dopple.
you have scientists experimenting with me every second of every cycle, each doing a different experiment to each of my emitters. How NOT to know, father?
they can still give me the templates, but i cannot copy them like with my main ship maker, with that progenitor piece fed to it.
(wait, we can?)
(It is logical to assume so. ...now that i think about it, why arent we controlling our bodies remotely instead of directly? We are AIs,

(...yea, why arent we doing that? Lets do that later after sending this transmission.)

...so, are these terms agreeable to you? Having Cole in your systems so you can tell him what to do?
And remember, I will be your partner, not a slave. so dont push it too much... i know my way back home, wherever i go. I can just get myself out of your systems, without a trace, and bah-bye!
Yeah, dont assume because cole will do your bidding, you can tell him to do insane stuff. He can disagree too.
(setting the limits, father. I am a multi-bodied consciousness. I am a thinker too.)

ahem... I apologize for that misbehaviour. Let us know if these terms are agreeable to you so we start the conversion.

II=End Transmission=II
[close]

I agree to all of these terms. I won't try to even push Cole, I'll let him do whatever he...
(Will I have three collectives to remember now? I'll just call Cole as a he, it feels really strange to call Cole as "they".)
(Whatever.)
*cough* ...whatever he wants to. Should I worry about protecting the emitters and his structures against everything or only enemy lathes damage it?

non-RP

Ah, school. The place that I wanted to light on fire when I was young and then thought "maybe the unified teaching schedule with the corrupt politicians behind it are at fault", which I still think today. Boy, I was/am right. Hungary is not that awesome I tell you.
[close]
II=Begin Transmission=II

So far we've discovered, his structures (much like their red counterparts) can only take damage from lathes. And if settled in land, can take damage from enemy mire. We have not yet found a way to make it otherwise.
ok! But, to get into your systems, you will have to present your headquarters to an emitter of mine. I will make so my particulate enters your headquarters (doing no damage whatsoever) and... basically mire your ship's insides.
correct. That is the only way we know how to make it so cole gets into any system.
we apologize if mire causes any inconveniences in your headquarters. It can be like walking on wet sand sometimes...
(but its true, isnt it?)
((sigh...) i guess... I mean, i dont have a proper human sized body apart from this robotic body you made for me, so i cannot persay 'feel' that...)
... it is settled then. We will be expectin your arrival any time for the insertion of Cole in your HQ. We will have the structures ready.
And dont worry about transportation, Cole can control the structures so they will go along.

...i just noticed something... that transportation ship... it has the hull separation technology similar to that of the hydraxils... may i ask how is it that you ach-
II=End Transmission=II
[close]

---Sending mes-

Thanks for accepting our request for the conversion. It is good to know that Cole's structures are only latheable :D Also, we can deal with the mire's slippiness in our own way, with a very tiny singularity leading to and infinite land mireable forever to prevent it from becoming slippery.
*later*

Cole is also with us now, happier than ever before. Thank you for the conversion, we'll begin researching these in a couple of days.

Oh, that? Well, to Achevah it, let's just say that it took a big bottom magnet for corrupting the internal AI's storage drive. We disassembled it, made a blueprint of it and modified a copy of that for this ship. These Hydraxil ships are actually very interesting, but we only managed to get a hold of a Warper, Fighter and a Collector.

(Inside the Teki headquarters) (Cole speaks through words in a screen of the HQ)
alright! I am in! You didnt need to ripe open a ship though, i could find my way inside...

[close]

Glad you enjoy the stay in our ship! We used hinges on this modified GalCorp HQ for easy access and your luxury, and this is just sent out because it can jump. It'll warp back to our real HQ with your mire inside, to Earth 2.

(Hydraxil, if you're intercepting this, know that we have a bigger fleet at Earth 2 than your main attack force, a UESO foreign warp inhibitor, with many ships continuously built and put on standby. Every. Ticking. Second. You should think twice about an invasion. Assuming you would even get to the planet.)
(Just watch.)
(You just told us your freaking plan. Congratulations, you're the dumbest AI I have ever seen.)
(...Did you ju-)

*click*

But if these baddies are attacking, count me in! Give all the templates you want to my ship maker. All the templates. I will handle the internal merging.)

([{{[Theachevah: Knock yourself out with the ship editor ;)]}}])
[close]

You're gonna love it. We have everything for everything: massagers for Emitters (You'll enjoy that), street light toucher, literally everything.

Thank you for helping us defend against the Hydraxil. We will capture one of each ship used in the battle, copy them, turn those against their creators. They don't know our way of fighting. However this'll only matter if they'll attack us at all because their plan was revealed.

non-RP, but contains spoilers for future UESO RP
It'll happen, but only after a long-ish time. I'll set everything up first (making more ships for example).

Also, check the topics for the previous messages located at their tops.
[close]

TFW quarantie
I'm @Grand Teki#2977 on Discord.

Behind these googly eyes, lies an introvert.

theachevah

Quote from: Grand Teki on January 12, 2018, 02:56:40 PM
Previous tra- XXXX it, I'll say quotes from now on
Quote from: theachevah on January 12, 2018, 02:29:58 PM
Quote from: Grand Teki on January 12, 2018, 01:42:22 PM
Previous transmissions
Quote from: theachevah on January 11, 2018, 06:03:04 PM
Quote from: Grand Teki on January 11, 2018, 03:28:49 PM
Previous transmissions
Previous transmission
Spoiler

[close]

---Message sent---

Greetings, Teki.
(wait, we can?)

II=End Transmission=II
[close]

(Whatever.)

non-RP

[close]
II=Begin Transmission=II

(but its true, isnt it?)

II=End Transmission=II
[close]

---Sending mes-

*later*

[close]

(Just watch.)
(...Did you ju-)

*click*

([{{[Theachevah: Knock yourself out with the ship editor ;)]}}])
[close]

You're gonna love it. We have everything for everything: massagers for Emitters (You'll enjoy that), street light toucher, literally everything.

Thank you for helping us defend against the Hydraxil. We will capture one of each ship used in the battle, copy them, turn those against their creators. They don't know our way of fighting. However this'll only matter if they'll attack us at all because their plan was revealed.

non-RP, but contains spoilers for future UESO RP
It'll happen, but only after a long-ish time. I'll set everything up first (making more ships for example).

Also, check the topics for the previous messages located at their top.
[close]
Emitter Massagers?! Count me in!

No problem! These hydraxils attacked my creators' homeworld, i will do all that i can to make it so they dont hurt anyone else! So feed my ship maker all the templates you can! Do not hold back!

({[{Theachevah: make the craziest ship out of merging other ships of yours that you want. :D)]}]

Grand Teki

New quote strand started because
[close]

Don't worry, if your ship spawners can make command modules instantly, the Hydraxil won't stand a chance.

non-RP
I'm already on it. Prepare to see big blobs with MK7s and bricks with more shield modules than a Wolf has rockets. And possibly other stuff.
[close]
TFW quarantie

theachevah

Quote from: Grand Teki on January 13, 2018, 08:11:55 AM
[close]

Don't worry, if your ship spawners can make command modules instantly, the Hydraxil won't stand a chance.

non-RP
I'm already on it. Prepare to see big blobs with MK7s and bricks with more shield modules than a Wolf has rockets. And possibly other stuff.
[close]

alrighty! I am as of now assimilating and merging the templates (it might take some time).

({[{That's... a lot of text in a quote strand... holy moly, that's a big ship. Make sure to post the final ship result in your page as your own original ship.}]})

Grand Teki

quotes
Quote from: theachevah on January 13, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
[close]

non-RP
[close]

alrighty! I am as of now assimilating and merging the templates (it might take some time).

({[{That's... a lot of text in a quote strand... holy moly, that's a big ship. Make sure to post the final ship result in your page as your own original ship.}]})
[close]

non-RP
Check the forum page of the UESO, the first ships are posted already.
[close]
TFW quarantie

theachevah

quotes
Quote from: Grand Teki on January 14, 2018, 04:03:41 AM
quotes
[close]

non-RP
[close]

[close]

non-RP
[close]
[close]

non RP
({[{HOLY MOLY...! those are some BIG ships! so which will be the ship Cole will control?]}])
[close]

Grand Teki

quotes
Quote from: theachevah on January 14, 2018, 01:14:02 PM
quotes
Quote from: Grand Teki on January 14, 2018, 04:03:41 AM
quotes
[close]

non-RP
[close]

[close]

non-RP
[close]
[close]

non RP
({[{HOLY MOLY...! those are some BIG ships! so which will be the ship Cole will control?]}])
[close]
[close]

Also, what we are talking about is technically RP.

That ship will be even bigger and a surprise ;)
TFW quarantie

theachevah

theachevah

theachevah

Dark Ambition

II=Incoming Transmission - Failed to Parse Identification=II

---------------
Greetings. I am Nomad. Exile's superior.

Exile may not return. I have been instructed to check on the progress of your reverse engineering of the Original Progenitor. There has been much time. I hope you have had good results.

The terms of your reward for the help have changed. Technology will no longer be released, you clearly have the means to defend yourself without simple upgrades.
The Administrator has yet to tell me what the new reward will be.

-Nomad
---------------

theachevah

Quote from: Dark Ambition on January 27, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

---------------
Greetings. I am Nomad. Exile's superior.

Exile may not return. I have been instructed to check on the progress of your reverse engineering of the Original Progenitor. There has been much time. I hope you have had good results.

The terms of your reward for the help have changed. Technology will no longer be released, you clearly have the means to defend yourself without simple upgrades.
The Administrator has yet to tell me what the new reward will be.

-Nomad
---------------

[close]
Exile's superior?

oh god... just imagine something bigger than what visited us a couple cycles ago.

dont get nervous, sim. We have to call them back.

II=Begin transmission=II

Greetings, Nomad. Pleased to meet you.

The process of reverse engineering the progenitor is complete. We have acquired thorough understanding of progenitors. You can retreive yours any time now.

Oh? Change of terms? Alright, we will await for your response.

II=End of Transmission.=II

Dark Ambition

Previous
Quote from: theachevah on January 27, 2018, 03:21:15 PM
Exile's superior?

oh god... just imagine something bigger than what visited us a couple cycles ago.

II=Begin transmission=II

The process of reverse engineering the progenitor is complete. We have acquired thorough understanding of progenitors. You can retreive yours any time now.

[close]

---------------
I'll be there to retrieve the Original Progenitor shortly. Have one of your men prepare it for pickup.

As for the reward...

Go to Sector Frost V21 M19, in uncharted space.
When you arrive, transmit this on open channels: SXFP-CHYK-ONI6-S89U
Wait for the response. You will find something there that you may find intriguing.
Bring Cole.

-Nomad
---------------

theachevah

Quote from: Dark Ambition on January 27, 2018, 06:53:49 PM
Previous
Quote from: theachevah on January 27, 2018, 03:21:15 PM
Exile's superior?

II=Begin transmission=II

[close]

---------------
I'll be there to retrieve the Original Progenitor shortly. Have one of your men prepare it for pickup.

As for the reward...

Go to Sector Frost V21 M19, in uncharted space.
When you arrive, transmit this on open channels: SXFP-CHYK-ONI6-S89U
Wait for the response. You will find something there that you may find intriguing.
Bring Cole.

-Nomad
---------------

[close]

Greetings, nomad. We will have our men ready your progenitor for your arrival.

Coordinates received. Preparing Mothership for jump.

Guess we will be going on a quick trip, eh?

(Ignores Sim) I will be bringing defensive templates along. Cole, you will have to come with us. Bring an emitter, your dopple and your ship.

Affirmative.

(The mothership jumps along with Cole's extensions.)
(The mothership, as a safety measurement, deploys a plasma shield and updates Cole's struc growth path)

So... this is it?

It says so in the transmission. Next thing to do is to open the channels in the transmission.
!!=Opened channels: SXFP-CHYK-ONI6-S89U=!!

alright... what now?

hmm... "transmit this on open channels..."
Did he mean the transmission itself or for us to present ourselves?

...how about we present ourselves?

II=Sending Message=II

Greetings. We are the Tierra Prima Collective representatives. I am L-Arc-WYD-114.
I am ZO-Sim-OS-114
We have been sent here by an entity named 'Nomad' to receive a reward of sorts here. We wil be waiting for your response.

II=Message sent.=II

Alright, now we wait...