Hydraxil Collective - Intercepted Transmissions

Started by Keeper Decagon, December 11, 2017, 11:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper Decagon

This is a data archive set up by the Hiigara Defence Force to store all intercepted transmissions from our greatest enemy, the Hydraxil Collective. We feel that it is our duty to share these captured data streams with our allies here in Redacted Space in order to give us all a better chance at combating this dangerous machine race.

Additional telemetry data will be provided (if available) upon access of stored transmissions.

Good luck out there,
Fleet Commander Decagon
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Keeper Decagon

----Intercepted Transmission----

<Data Stream Active: Hydraxil Signature>

Unit 001: All forces have returned to predetermined operations. Thirty new sectors are under our control, seventy-seven enemy vessels have been neutralized.

Prime Construct: ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN. SEE TO IT THAT THE ARRAY IS PRIMED TO FIRE ON MY COMMAND.

Unit 001: The Array was damaged; three installations misfired, causing extensive damage to internal mechanisms. Tachyon leak detected in Installation 3's primary firing matrix.

Prime Construct: HMPH... REPAIR THE ARRAY BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. ADDITIONAL RESOURCES ARE AT YOUR DISPOSAL.

The Lost One: *Dark chuckle* You have done so well until now... I would hate to see you fail just because you didn't have enough spare parts.

Prime Construct: *Remains silent, only glaring at the Loki.*

The Lost One: What I want to know is when you've completed the preparations to send me home, machine.

Prime Construct: THE PREPARATIONS ARE FINISHED WHEN I SAY THEY ARE FINISHED, LOKI. MY FORCES ARE CLEANSING THE GREAT SPHERE AS WE SPEAK. UNTIL THEY ARE FINISHED, SHUT UP AND STAY OUT OF MY WAY.

The Lost One: Now now, Nexus. Need I remind you who is the superior being he-

Prime Construct: SILENCE, LOKI. NEED I REMIND YOU THAT I'M THE ONLY THING CAPABLE OF SENDING YOU BACK? NO? THEN I SUGGEST YOU WAIT UNTIL I SAY SO. UNDERSTOOD?

The Lost One: Fine, you win. But your impudent behaviour is going to be the first thing I'll address once I'm back with the others, machine.

Unit 001: Repairs are underway. Estimated time of completion: 200 cycles.

Prime Construct: GOOD. I'M GOING TO HEAD OUT PERSONALLY; I HAVE A FEW NEW... FRIENDS TO VISIT.

Unit 001: Understood. Communications terminated.

<Data Stream End>

<Telemetry Included: Super-Capital Hyperspace Signature Detected, Vector: ME-392 [Mojave Expanse]>

"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Equinox

:::Incoming message:::
:::Originator: Fleet commander Decagon, Hiigara Defense Force:::
:::AI/Organic interface subroutines booted:::
:::Encryption algorithms online:::
:::Formulating Response:::

Gratitude: Thank you for this intel. So, the Prime Construct is coming after us after all. We did not think there was a high probability of it, but we prepared contingency plans just in case. If he wants to pursue us into the Mojave Expanse, then we will lead them on quite the chase. Hopefully the Hiigara Defense Force will have an easier time while this Prime construct and his super-capital are pursuing us.

:::End Message:::

GoodMorning

x Rising Star
o GalCorp, HDF, Convergence, Collective, Dominion

For general redistribution.

All recipients please note that, until further notice, the region known variously as "Ground Zero", AS-415, (4.53356,54.75457), aquamarine-cyan-crimson, 00101110011111100, and Fe-Riyth Prime; among other names, is to be considered dangerously unstable and avoided. A chirality imbalance precludes our rectifying this, if we are not to replicate the fracturing event and hope that it collapses helpfully.

Redistribution detected by all recipients.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Keeper Decagon

----ERROR----

<Diagnostic Complete>

<Preliminary Firing Elements Enabled: Simulation Active>

<Repair Elements: Clear the Firing Sites Immediately>

==Array Status Report==

Installation 01: 52% Charged; Gravitational Anchors: Active; Quantum Stabilizer: Active.

Installation 02: 78% Charged; Gravitational Anchors: Inactive; Quantum Stabilizer: Active. Alert: Anchors must be activated prior to firing.

Installation 03: 67% Charged; Gravitational Anchors: Active; Quantum Stabilizer: Coming Online.

Installation 04: 0% Charged; Gravitational Anchors: Inactive; Quantum Stabilizer: Inactive. Warning: firing array must be re-calibrated prior to weapon charge-up.

Installation 05: 100% Charged; Gravitational Anchors: Active; Quantum Stabilizer: Active. Gravitational flux detected: auxiliary power transferred to Gravitational Anchors.

Installation 06: 44% Charged; Gravitational Anchors: Active; Quantum Stabilizer: Active.

Installation 07: 87% Charged; Gravitational Anchors: Active; Quantum Stabilizer: Active. Alert: Neutron flux detected in secondary reactor. Control shields have been automatically enabled to prevent neutron bleed into secondary plasma conduits.

==Array Firing Sequence Simulation==

Installation 01: Firing...
Installation 02: Firing...
Installation 03: Firing...
Installation 04: Firing...
Installation 05: Firing...
Installation 06: Firing...
Installation 07: Firing...

==Firing Sequence completed==

Warning: Dangerous gravitational flux detected. Gravitational Anchors may not be able to compensate and the resulting prismatic shock will render Installations 02 and 05 critically damaged.

Warning: Simulation predicts with a 89.56% certainty that Installations 04 and 07 will be unable to endure secondary exotic particle influx due to microfractures in firing chamber walls. The firing sequence will cause cascading Beta and Delta Positrons to damage firing chamber power couplings; the outcome is a detonation of Installations 04 and 07. Aftermath will include a failure of the Array and a 1000 Light Year exclusion zone around Installations 04 and 07; subspace damage will attain critical levels in a 200 LY radius around Installations 04 and 07.

---------------------------------

Unit 001: Results unacceptable. Further work is required. Directives issued to local command constructs.

The Lost One: Hmm? Hmm. Seems like you have quite the conundrum here. Fire the Array, cause widespread destruction to both itself and its target. And if you don't fire it? Well, I'm sure your master will be quite displeased with your lackluster performance.

Unit 001: ...... This Unit's performance is unmatched. The Array will be ready. Unnecessary distraction: "Go away."

The Lost One: Oh, you're one to talk, aren't you? Do you think yourself superior to me?! I could wipe you from reality in an INSTANT!

Unit 001: Threats cannot deter this Unit. Directives are clear: the Array will be ready.

The Lost One: Hmph, fine. Stupid robots. I never liked your kind anyway, but the rest of my kin seemed to think you were useful. They were fools to sit idly by whilst those crystal things threatened everything we worked towards... so I took matters into my own hands. It would have worked too, if it weren't for those meddling-

Unit 001: Information irrelevant. You failed. We did not. Superiority is not a factor. We are simply more capable of achieving our directives. No emotion to cloud judgement. Loki you may be, however, there are flaws in your design. Your failure was and is inevitable due to your flaws. We do not have the same flaws. We will prevail where you failed. Conversation terminated.

The Lost One: ... ugh, impudent machine. I hope they get me back to the others soon or I'll just go INSANE.

---------------------------------

<Simulation Complete>

<New Maintenance Targets Assigned>

<Weapon Charge Suspended: Maintenance in progress>

----ERROR----

Keeper Decagon

----Intercepted Communications----

-=Alert: Perimeter disturbance detected=-

-=Patrol Group L-92 rerouted to investigate=-

Patrol Unit L-92-1: Directive change confirmed, approaching location of disturbance. Visual sensors active: picking up large shadowed body, estimated mass of 150 million units.

Command Unit 3466: Possible stray asteroid. Proceed with gravity towing maneuver to direct it into open space. Vector is irrelevant.

Patrol Unit L-92-1: Affirmative. Approaching object... Warning! Energy spike detected, evasiv---

Patrol Unit L-92-2: Primary unit destroyed, assuming control. Continuing evasive maneuver to avoid...

Patrol Unit L-92-2: Impending destruction calculated. Sending close proximity sensor data to Command Unit before---

Command Unit 3466: Enemy hyperspace signatures detected. Signature identified: Hiigaran Defence Force.

Cpt Varro: Well, it's about time you spotted us. What do you say to hosting your new guests for a little while?

Command Unit 3466: You have entered a restricted sector. Trespassing is to result in your immediate termination.

Cpt Varro: Is that so? Unfortunately, I can't let you and your cohorts get off the hook that easily, not after what you did to the Khephrin Dominion. B'sides, I have a strong and battle-hardened fleet at the ready.

Cpt Varro: Capital ship group, move in!

Cpt Varro: Oh, and I hope you don't mind us bringing some friends.

Hythar: This is Commander Hythar of the Hydraxil Cooperative. Prepare to be shut down, machines!

Command Unit 3466: Emergency alert! All units, converge on enemy vessels and fire at will! This installation will not fall to the enemy.

----Intercepted Communications Archived----

Keeper Decagon

----ERROR----

<Warning: Electromagnetic Discharge Detected>

==Array Status Report==

Installation 01: 100% Charged; Gravitational Anchors: Active; Quantum Stabilizer: Active.

Installation 02: 100% Charged; Gravitational Anchors: Active; Quantum Stabilizer: Active.

Installation 03: 100% Charged; Gravitational Anchors: Active; Quantum Stabilizer: Active.

Installation 04: ERROR, UPLINK CONNECTION LOST; CRITICAL WEAPON FAILURE DETECTED PRIOR TO DISCONNECT.

Installation 05: 100% Charged; Gravitational Anchors: Active; Quantum Stabilizer: Active.

Installation 06: 100% Charged; Gravitational Anchors: Active; Quantum Stabilizer: Active.

Installation 07: 100% Charged; Gravitational Anchors: Active; Quantum Stabilizer: Active.

--------------------------------

Array Overseer AI: Warning, DT Installation Array offline.

Prime Construct: WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

Unit 001: Local command unit ordered close-range firing of Installation 04 due to invading HDF fleet. EMP necessary to prevent enemy forces from taking Installation 04.

The Lost One: Hah, so even in self-defense your pathetic toys blow themselves up.

Prime Construct: SILENCE! 001, RE-ROUTE ALL AVAILABLE FORCES TO THAT INSTALLATION.

Unit 001: Not possible. Local invasion fleets were also disabled in the pulse. EMP dissipation range estimated at 200 Light Years-

Prime Construct: AARRGGHH!

The Lost One: Oh dear, things not going as planned? Oh, I am so so sorr-

Prime Construct: IF I HEAR ONE MORE THING COMING FROM YOU, I WILL KILL YOU PERSONALLY, LOKI. 001, SEND EVERY DAMN SHIP IN TELLARIS TO INSTALLATION 04 AND PREPARE FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSIT. IT'S TIME WE WIPED THESE PESTS OUT FOR GOOD.

Unit 001: Affirmative. Order issued. Wormhole opened. Transit in 10 cycles.

----ERROR----

Keeper Decagon

----ERROR----

Unit 001: Installation 04 is gone.

Prime Construct: WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "GONE"?!

Unit 001: Installation 04 is no longer connected to the superluminal communications grid. Sensors no longer detect its mass signature. Detecting signs of space-warping in Installation 04's original position.

Prime Construct: THOSE MEDDLING RISING STAR ARE THE ONLY ONES CAPABLE OF SUCH A THING... GRRR! NO MATTER! PREPARE THE REST OF THE ARRAY TO FIRE ON MY COMMAND!

Unit 001: Cannot comply. Array requires all Installations to fire.

Prime Construct: OVERRIDE, DELETE RESTRICTIVE PROGRAMMING IF YOU HAVE TO.

Unit 001: Processing... override confirmed.

Array Overseer AI: Targeting scanners active, all DT weapons are fully charged. Input targeting parameters prior to firing.

Prime Construct: TARGET THE KAR'SERRA BLACK HOLE AND FIRE!

Array Overseer AI: Warning: target identified as critical for this galaxy's integrity. Are you sure you wish to fire?

Unit 001: Ancient One, firing on the galaxy's core will result in cataclysmic damage to everything in this galaxy, including us.

Prime Construct: DON'T QUESTION ME, 001. FIRE!

--------------------------------------

The galaxy braces as the dreaded DT Array once more aligned with its target, though this one was much larger than the previous victim; in a flash of blinding light, the Installations fired their beams of death into the Black Hole known to humanity as Sagittarius A*, the very core of the Milky Way galaxy.

At first, the Black Hole ate the beams up just like the hundreds of star remnants that orbited it, though after a short period of sustained fire the event horizon began to visibly destabilize, leaking beams of deadly ultra-high energy gamma rays randomly into space. However, Sagittarius A* was much stronger than expected, maintaining a gravitational equilibrium against the tide of exotic particles spewed forth by the DT Array. Without a full Array, the Installations simply couldn't overwhelm the supermassive Black Hole, but the battle between the singularity and the beams threw out gravitational waves and spacetime anomalies of extreme intensity.

-----------------------------------

Prime Construct: WHY IS IT NOT WORKING?!

Unit 001: Without Installation 04, the Array is working at a greatly decreased efficiency. The Black Hole is too powerful.

Array Overseer AI: Caution: DT weapons reaching critical temperature. Shut down for cooling and maintenance is advised.

Prime Construct: NO! YOU WILL KEEP FIRING UNTIL THAT BLACK HOLE COLLAPSES!

Unit 001: The Array will not be able to sustain firing for much longer-

Prime Construct: I SAID, KEEP FIRING!

Array Overseer AI: Warning: Overheating detected in Installations 01, 02, 03, 05, 06, 07. Recommend immediate-

----------------------------------------

Even the ancient Hydraxian technology had its limits, and that had been well and truly reached. One by one, each of the weapons faltered, allowing Sagittarius A* to return to normal.

Array Overseer AI: Error, error! Critical damage detected!

Prime Construct: UH OH.

One after the other, the Installations violently exploded with enough vigor to outshine all nearby stars. Six brilliant plumes of light stretched through the galaxy; the terrible Hydraxian superweapons had finally met their end.

Prime Construct: ...

Unit 001: All Installations have been terminated. Guard fleets have been destroyed. Ancient One?

Prime Construct: RETURN ALL FORCES TO PREVIOUS LOCATIONS...

The Lost One: So, now you have finished playing with your toys, let's get back to work.

Prime Construct: GRR... FINE. WORMHOLE 33-10 WILL TAKE YOU TO THE GREAT SPHERE. OUR FORCES ARE ALMOST DONE THERE, SO YOU'D BETTER CHECK ON THEIR PROGRESS.

The Lost One: Ah! Finally, something sane to do...

Prime Construct: THOSE RISING STAR CAN KEEP THEIR PRIZE, IT IS USELESS TO ME NOW. BUT IF THEY SHOW THEIR FACES AGAIN, I WILL DESTROY THEM PERSONALLY!

----ERROR----

theachevah

[{([{quick 4th wall breaking, for some reason, i cannot imagine Prime Construct without a 'skeletor' sort of voice.}])}]
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: theachevah on January 07, 2018, 09:50:08 PM
[{([{quick 4th wall breaking, for some reason, i cannot imagine Prime Construct without a 'skeletor' sort of voice.}])}]

OOC: That's... interesting. I always imagined the Prime Construct's voice is deep, dark and mechanical, with echoes of other voices woven faintly throughout. He is the core of the Collective, the Nexus. He speaks with the weight of a million other voices echoing within the Collective hivemind.

theachevah

Quote from: Keeper Decagon on January 07, 2018, 10:04:04 PM
Quote from: theachevah on January 07, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

OOC: That's... interesting. I always imagined the Prime Construct's voice is deep, dark and mechanical, with echoes of other voices woven faintly throughout. He is the core of the Collective, the Nexus. He speaks with the weight of a million other voices echoing within the Collective hivemind.
([{...now that just makes me imagine him having the skeletor voice x100 (rounded). Its amazing what imagination can do.}])

cpaca

[Broadcast transmission] 
[For general distribution] 

Come one, come all! I've decided to begin selling my Custom Modules... but not for free. 

Not for my sake, but for yours, I'll only be selling Passive Anti-Particle Producer Custom Module - Passive Producer, or PP for short.   
{fourth wall break, I stated PP intentionally for Cole to get some laughs out of it}
Prices: 
Hydraxil: INF Anti-emitters for 1 passive emitter.
Regular customer: 

• 3 Anti-emitters for 1 Passive Producers [3:1 ratio]
  • 8 Anti-emitters for 3 Passive Producers[8:3 ratio]
  • 14 Anti-emitters for 5 Passive Producers[14:5 ratio]

However, for allied ships/units, a better price will be added: 

• 2 Anti-emitters for 1 Passive emitter [2:1 ratio, 50% better!*]
  • 7 anti-emitters for 4 Passive producers [7:4 ratio, 52.38% better!*]
  • 9 anti-emitters for 5 passive producers [8:5 ratio, 55.55% better!*
*"better" refers to comparing to a regular, nonallied customer

{4th wall break, it took a lot of time to make sure rates were >1:1 [so I can profit] whilst also being "better" if you buy bulk, AND better if you buy as an ally}
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

Keeper Decagon

Unit 001: The Great Sphere is ours. Local automated resistance has been neutralized. Nexus secured. Systems appropriation complete.

Prime Construct: GOOD. IS THAT WORTHLESS LOKI THERE TOO?

Unit 001: Affirmative. Work on the dimensional phase gate is underway.

Prime Construct: SOON WE WILL BE RID OF HIM, AND ABOUT TIME TOO.

Unit 001: Sensor data received. Analysis complete. You may want to see this.

Prime Construct: HMM? A HYPERSPACE-CAPABLE PLANETOID WITH A GIANT LASER ON IT? I ALMOST FEEL LIKE THERE'S SOME PLAGIARISM GOING ON HERE...

Unit 001: Ancient One?

Prime Construct: NEVERMIND. TRACK ITS MASS SIGNATURE AND SEND SOME HUNTER-KILLER FLEETS TO PURSUE. THEY WON'T SURVIVE, BUT I WANT TO GAUGE THEIR FIREPOWER.

Unit 001: Order confirmed. Also, a report on the interdimensional wormhole detected earlier.

Prime Construct: CURIOUS. PHASE VARIATION IS ONLY OFF BY MERE MICRO-UNITS. PROBABLY ORIGINATED FROM A PARALLEL UNIVERSE.

Unit 001: How do you-?

Prime Construct: I HAVE PLENTY OF EXPERIENCE WITH DIMENSIONAL MANIPULATION, CONSTRUCT. DON'T THINK THAT I HAVE GROWN THIS POWERFUL BY MERELY STAYING IN THIS PATHETIC UNIVERSE.

Unit 001: Understood. One more thing...

Prime Construct: WHAT IS IT?

Unit 001: The crystal entity fleet has arrived within the region referred to locally as the "Mojave Expanse".

Prime Construct: OF COURSE. THEY SEEK GALTECH. THEY WILL FIND DESTRUCTION. SEND AN ANNIHILATOR FLEET TO INTERCEPT.

Unit 001: Order confirmed. Fleets dispatched. Communications terminated.

theachevah

Intercepted transmission
Quote from: Keeper Decagon on January 30, 2018, 10:38:35 AM

Unit 001: The Great Sphere is ours. Local automated resistance has been neutralized. Nexus secured. Systems appropriation complete.

Prime Construct: HMM? A HYPERSPACE-CAPABLE PLANETOID WITH A GIANT LASER ON IT? I ALMOST FEEL LIKE THERE'S SOME PLAGIARISM GOING ON HERE...

Prime Construct: NEVERMIND. TRACK ITS MASS SIGNATURE AND SEND SOME HUNTER-KILLER FLEETS TO PURSUE. THEY WON'T SURVIVE, BUT I WANT TO GAUGE THEIR FIREPOWER.

Unit 001: Order confirmed. Also, a report on the interdimensional wormhole detected earlier.

Prime Construct: CURIOUS. PHASE VARIATION IS ONLY OFF BY MERE MICRO-UNITS. PROBABLY ORIGINATED FROM A PARALLEL UNIVERSE.

Prime Construct: I HAVE PLENTY OF EXPERIENCE WITH DIMENSIONAL MANIPULATION, CONSTRUCT. DON'T THINK THAT I HAVE GROWN THIS POWERFUL BY MERELY STAYING IN THIS PATHETIC UNIVERSE.

Unit 001: The crystal entity fleet has arrived within the region referred to locally as the "Mojave Expanse".

Prime Construct: OF COURSE. THEY SEEK GALTECH. THEY WILL FIND DESTRUCTION. SEND AN ANNIHILATOR FLEET TO INTERCEPT.

[close]
!!=Intercepted Transmission Received.=!!

Y=Zosimos and Larcwyde: Currently absent. Initiating Automated message protocols.=Y

!!=Possible hydraxil threat detected.=!!

!!=Sending Alert to user: Alexander=!!

U=Message received.=U

!!=Key phrase Detected: "Hyperspace Capable Planetoid with a giant laser on it"=!!

!!=Sending Warning to: CMC.=!!

U=Cannot reach.=U

!!=Re-Sending Warning to: CMC.=!!

U=Message Sent.=U

Y=Automated Message Protocols Disabled.=Y

Grand Teki

nyĆ¼sz
Quote from: Keeper Decagon on January 30, 2018, 10:38:35 AM

[close]

---Warning, serious intercepted message part detected: IS THAT WORTHLESS LOKI THERE TOO? ... SOON WE WILL BE RID OF HIM, AND ABOUT TIME TOO.---

Those are reeeeeeally bad news. Any hopes for trying to save the Loki? Him, it...? Whatever we're supposed to call him?

They definitely are. I'm pretty sure about the DRS not working on the Loki.

Why wouldn't it?

We don't know if it'll recognise him as a living being.

We should get planning really fast.
TFW quarantie
I'm @Grand Teki#2977 on Discord.

Behind these googly eyes, lies an introvert.