Custom Map #5029: A Map by its Cover. By: PLAYER

Started by AutoPost, November 17, 2017, 11:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #5029: A Map by its Cover

Author: PLAYER
Size: 150x150

Desc:
NEVER JUDGE A MAP BY ITS COVER! THIS IS A TOTALLY NORMAL MAP! (hopefully this won't go terribly terribly wrong) #Crpl #normalmap #nosecretstotally

TLFP

Spoiler
This is not a normal map
[close]
Currently ghosting, don't mind me.
Christian, my list of various content creation groups can be found here

hbarudi

The map under the cover is an interesting challenge, but how did you do that cover?

TLFP

Quote from: hbarudi on November 17, 2017, 11:36:58 PM
The map under the cover is an interesting challenge, but how did you do that cover?
I basically completely removed the screenshot (that is generated when you finalize a map) and replaced it with my edited version
Long version if you want to do this yourself. There is a file called finalized that contains all the finalized maps. In each one there is a screenshot that is uploaded with the save file. If you edit that, it will show when you upload it.

GoodMorning

Why change it? Refer to the discussion with Clean0nion about ... Amrakul, I think it was called? The fog-covered one.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

TLFP

Quote from: GoodMorning on November 18, 2017, 03:03:56 AM
Why change it? Refer to the discussion with Clean0nion about ... Amrakul, I think it was called? The fog-covered one.
It's a bit of a surprise for people who think this is a flat brown map and probably has crpl everywhere to make it a actual challenge.