Custom Map #5028: Contingency Plan P1: Sovereign. By: Dark Ambition

Started by AutoPost, November 17, 2017, 09:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #5028: Contingency Plan P1: Sovereign

Author: Dark Ambition
Size: 110x120

Desc:
Contingency Plan Part 1 "Sovereign" By Dark Ambition ----- Skarsgard and Lia have reached Arca. The Arc has been revealed. Thier greatest enemy has attacked. And they're losing. Thankfully, Aliana has a plan for everything. -----

Dark Ambition

Downloaded and played normally. Start dialogue didn't pop up like it did when I was testing, is it coming up other's?

If not, click "Archived transmissions" in the Orbitals menu to see the start dialogue.

(First CW3 map btw :3)

EDIT:

Just found this:
QuoteQuote from: Something on January 27, 2014, 06:56:50 pm
Question though, did the dialogue messages load?
Yes.

Confusingly, CW3 remembers which messages you've seen and doesn't re-display them even if you restart the map.  I have no idea why Virgil decided to do it that way.  But have no fear that other people will see them.

So nevermind :P

hbarudi

nullified the weak emitter and 2 bottom strong emitter, but with a limit of only 5 blasters and the collector and nullifier tech, the other blasters are not able to damage the creeper so they can get close for the nullifier especially the top 2 emitters.
Any help?

Dark Ambition

Quote from: hbarudi on November 17, 2017, 11:34:30 PM
nullified the weak emitter and 2 bottom strong emitter, but with a limit of only 5 blasters and the collector and nullifier tech, the other blasters are not able to damage the creeper so they can get close for the nullifier especially the top 2 emitters.
Any help?

Here's how I started.

E1 can be nullified without any difficulty, the nullifier can be set up on high ground up against the fortress where the creeper cant get to it.

Immediately build collectors in the fortress, and outside in the area where E2 and E3 are, move the 3 blasters that aren't doing anything yet to the ridge before the collectors are built. For me, the collectors built in time to replenish the blasters before they were out.

E4 and E5 shouldn't be a problem. With a blaster set up and remaining at location E1, it should lay waste to the digitalis eenough to block it while you deal with E2 and E3. When they are out of the way, the only thing really left to worry about would be E6 and E7 overflowing if you take too long.

E6 and E7 I dealt with last. Honestly, I think I should have just removed them, as they add nothing but wasted time.

The attached pic is labeled with which emitters I killed in order. Hope this helps.