Custom Map #949: [DA 2] [KD] P3 - GalCorp. By: Dark Ambition

Started by AutoPost, November 13, 2017, 01:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #949: [DA 2] [KD] P3 - GalCorp

Author: Dark Ambition
Size: 200x300

Desc:
Particle Fleet: Insurgence Part 3 "GalCorp" By Dark Ambition ----- Kiron meets a new enemy... ----- Kiron is from the free game Iji, and belongs to Daniel Remar.

theachevah

Cool level!
Challenging!
I love the stunner creator concept!
Would love to see more maps of yours!
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

Dark Ambition

Thx :3

Sorry my maps are taking s o l o n g to release... I have a hard time staying concentrated. Stellaris isn't helping (see signature for just how deep I am in that game XD)

Regardless, I have two maps on the block right now. If I can actually manage to be productive for once, they'd be released soon. Relatively soon. Sometime this month. They should have been finished weeks ago.

-----

As for the stunner...

They must be pretty technologically advanced to be able to do that mere minutes after discovering the stunners, eh? :P Especially since the Humans can't do that yet, and they made the darn things XD

theachevah

Quote from: Dark Ambition on December 08, 2017, 04:16:01 PM
Thx :3

Sorry my maps are taking s o l o n g to release... I have a hard time staying concentrated. Stellaris isn't helping (see signature for just how deep I am in that game XD)

Regardless, I have two maps on the block right now. If I can actually manage to be productive for once, they'd be released soon. Relatively soon. Sometime this month. They should have been finished weeks ago.

-----

As for the stunner...

They must be pretty technologically advanced to be able to do that mere minutes after discovering the stunners, eh? :P Especially since the Humans can't do that yet, and they made the darn things XD
Its okay, take your time. (I think) no one is pressuring you (?)
As for that stunner thing, it is pretty embarrassing xD
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

Johnny Haywire

Hey, really cool map - totally confused why so many seem to have disliked it so much. Perhaps b/c most of the tech tree is disabled (?) but I'm not sure.

I enjoyed this from start to finish - I went up one side then up the other, then took out the big ship just to feel like I didn't shortcut anything.

It was satisfying to hear their faint, echoing screams of despair as our heroes gradually and methodically transformed even their most-prized ship into a burning, apocalyptic coffin - a perpetual emblem which shall serve as a visual demonstration of our collective's mantra: "Resistance is futile".

Or maybe it was just fun, I dunno.  :P

Thanks for the map!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?