Author Topic: Custom Map #949: [DA 2] [KD] P3 - GalCorp. By: Dark Ambition  (Read 208 times)

AutoPost

• Global Moderator
Custom Map #949: [DA 2] [KD] P3 - GalCorp. By: Dark Ambition
« on: November 13, 2017, 01:01:42 pm »
This topic is for discussion of map #949: [DA 2] [KD] P3 - GalCorp

Author: Dark Ambition
Size: 200x300

Desc:
Particle Fleet: Insurgence Part 3 "GalCorp" By Dark Ambition ----- Kiron meets a new enemy... ----- Kiron is from the free game Iji, and belongs to Daniel Remar.

theachevah

• "it needs more reactors" -Zosimos
Re: Custom Map #949: [DA 2] [KD] P3 - GalCorp. By: Dark Ambition
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 03:49:05 pm »
Cool level!
Challenging!
I love the stunner creator concept!
Would love to see more maps of yours!
"if those red balls of death are actually succeeding in trying to kill us, why not make our own blue balls of death to fight red balls of death?"

Dark Ambition

• Map Maker
  • My map upload schedule operates in Valve time.
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 04:16:01 pm »
Thx :3

Sorry my maps are taking s o l o n g to release... I have a hard time staying concentrated. Stellaris isn't helping (see signature for just how deep I am in that game XD)

Regardless, I have two maps on the block right now. If I can actually manage to be productive for once, they'd be released soon. Relatively soon. Sometime this month. They should have been finished weeks ago.

-----

As for the stunner...

They must be pretty technologically advanced to be able to do that mere minutes after discovering the stunners, eh? :P Especially since the Humans can't do that yet, and they made the darn things XD
MUGANI? HAK HAK HAK!

theachevah

• "it needs more reactors" -Zosimos
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 06:13:09 pm »
Thx :3

Sorry my maps are taking s o l o n g to release... I have a hard time staying concentrated. Stellaris isn't helping (see signature for just how deep I am in that game XD)

Regardless, I have two maps on the block right now. If I can actually manage to be productive for once, they'd be released soon. Relatively soon. Sometime this month. They should have been finished weeks ago.

-----

As for the stunner...

They must be pretty technologically advanced to be able to do that mere minutes after discovering the stunners, eh? :P Especially since the Humans can't do that yet, and they made the darn things XD
Its okay, take your time. (I think) no one is pressuring you (?)
As for that stunner thing, it is pretty embarrassing xD
"if those red balls of death are actually succeeding in trying to kill us, why not make our own blue balls of death to fight red balls of death?"