My wishes for cw4:

Started by hbarudi, November 09, 2017, 04:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbarudi

I still prefer the solar panel kind of energy collectors.
Wish for the return of all the things we had in the past games:
we have the blaster and mortar
The others are: (list of my wishes for this new game)
-low cost reactors
-ability to increase energy storage and packet speed
-something to take down things such as those phantoms that come out and put creeper on our reactors from behind if we didn't --have such defense and make it cost less packets to build.
-something that flies over and attacks creeper from a distance
-make sure thor still exist in this game
-I wish for wireless packets instead of those towers like cw2 and that creeper blocks packets and they need this thing to light up -to advance the mission.
-something needs to mine ore for anticreeper
-something to give us the points needed to do the tech upgrades
-a buildable decayable wall
-the microrift, makes it good for some maps to connect using microrift to a remote location with creeper in between to try to defend something in that area behind the enemy.
-A real nullifier that can nullify emitters totally and a low cost one that does what it did in an earlier video
-A repulsor the is between the cw2 repulsor and cw3 shield where it can push creeper and anticreeper, but can control it to only work in an arc instead of a whole circle and control how large or small it can be
-a conversion bomb
-a dark beam
-a weapon that can freeze a small area for a certain time
-a weapon that can dig terrain like the mass artifact of odin in cw3
-the bertha from cw3 it can make a huge splash wave of creeper in this game
-something that can carry some energy, ore, or research units that can immediately be used in a mission that has a difficult start
-the siphon unit in cw3
-for the void to continue to exist in this game
-even if you do a microrift, would still like to see the guppy exist in the game including making a guppy that can transport energy from a distant island back to the base
-for the terp to continue to exist in this game
-for the other flyer that can drop anticreeper in a distant area
-for the sniper to return and can snipe those enemy units that can either act as drones and come to kill our units or act as those runners that shoot stun things at our units
-for the digitalis to exist in the game and be 3d-ish where a unit of digitalis can connect to another digitalis unit on any of the six faces of the cube shaped unit of terrain.
-last would be not only more than one command, but possibly more than 3 command units that produce some energy each and be able to allow us to have multiple bases.
Forgot: the powerzone, maybe we can become able to build it instead of spawning on death of emitter?
Will the crazonium walls in cw1 come back where they also block packets?
And even more wishes, I doubt all this can become available, but make sure it is (4)crpl-able.