[Suggestion, structural "piece"]

Started by cpaca, November 08, 2017, 05:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpaca

Structural piece weapon: 
Structural piece objects are objects repeated many times across a base as creeper has been pushed back away from Structural Objects. 
CW3 examples would be Reactors, sometimes strafers, [based upon ore drills] bombers, and [based upon extra bases] Guppies. 
My structural piece weapon suggestion is a Planetary Heater. 
By heating up the entire planet, Creeper evaporates faster, and spores [if added] land slower due to the hotter air. 
Basically, makes evaporation stronger. Although not important on the short-term, it can work as a structural weapon while still using space, and enough [like, a LOT of them] can make a large impact on the long-term.
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

planetfall

I would also like to see a return of tech domes or similar, or energy speed/storage buildings like in CW1. The economic side of things was much more interesting in those games.
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.