A message to the Knuckle Cracker Team.

Started by Hilol1000, October 16, 2017, 05:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilol1000

Thank you Knuckle Cracker team for making AWESOME games. The first time when i did start playing creeper world 1 and 2 was when i was 7 or something on those web flash sites. You have given my hours and hours of fantastic fun and when i heard that creeper world 3 was coming out when i was 11 or something i KNEW that i had to get it on the day it came out. I basically begged my parents to get it and they said yes. I knew the word 'Creeper' as the blue stuff first and then the Minecraft creeper would come second when i would think of the word. I didn't know what minecraft was till 5 years after i knew what creeper world was. I think that Particle Fleet was a really good fresh idea but not as good as the creeper world series. All i want to say is thank you for giving my child hood of countless hours of fun. Thank you and good luck on creeper world 4. I'm so hyped for creeper world 4 good luck.  ;D ;D

Relli

Sometimes pure-hearted messages like this are the most wonderful salve. Thanks for taking the time to write all that out. And thank you, Virgil, for taking the time to make us all such wonderful games, and even more wonderful memories.