Custom Map #4903: Figueiri - Mission 1: Under attack. By: DeSangre

Started by AutoPost, October 12, 2017, 03:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #4903: Figueiri - Mission 1: Under attack

Author: DeSangre
Size: 84x84

Desc:
A mysterious menace has landed on planet Figueiri: it's the beginning of an epic saga. Master Challenge: destroy all other enemies before the Main Enemy Core.

Johnny Haywire

If you make all the emitters active at the start of the map then it won't be insta-win.  ;)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

DeSangre

Thanks for your testing Johnny I hadn't taken in consideration that the "collision" area of the inhibitor is smaller than the image...
Will upload new version later today.

On a side note: is it possible to request "deletion" of your own maps? I hide the previous versions, but I'd like to keep it cleaner :)
Thanks!

GoodMorning

Maps aren't taken down from CS except when reported as inappropriate. If you're interested in testing, uploading to the Custom Map Discussion board is the accepted way - that way you don't have six versions in CS.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Johnny Haywire

From the maps I've played that have used an inhibitor well, it seems the key is to have it flowing with lots of creeper right away. Surround the inhibitor with creeper and unless there are AOO's or a quickly-acquired singularity ability, the inhibitor will likely be impervious to early attacks.

And guys like GoodMorning are pretty active on the map maker forum and really know a lot about building awesome maps. So they can help answer questions and give you better ideas than I can.

I saw what the inhibitor does in your map though... it's pretty cool! I look forward to trying it when you've made it impossible to hit right away!  ;)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

DeSangre