Custom Map #4902: March on CR. By: Rheinbote

Started by AutoPost, October 12, 2017, 03:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #4902: March on CR

Author: Rheinbote
Size: 256x256

Desc:
You left Hyperspace to attack a world owned by Creeper. You start at right botton with different ways to finish map. Enjoy my first map.

planetfall

Nice design, but the inhibitor's easily sniped.
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

yum-forum

If You play without using this "weak point" You will enjoy game! Very nice for creating first map! Thank You!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

BilboGCL

I second Yum - this is one of these very satisfying maps w/o any real threat but enjoyable, like a walk in the zoo, watching lions.

Greetings from The Shire!
Hey, come to the dark side Discord, we have cookies!

Johnny Haywire

Saw a highly-rated map with really short times & figured I'd try it. First attempt was just under 1:30 so I'm guessing EA time would be about what, 50 seconds?  :o

When I have more time I'll try this map the long way. Just wish the inhibitors had been better protected because it's... just... just... too hard to resist, yanno?

Looks like a cool map, and even as a speedrun map it's pretty creative. Thanks for making it!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

D0m0nik

I think you nailed it first time Johhny, shaved a second off you but prob need the N key to take off any more (I'm sure a few seconds can and will be saved).

The poorly guarded inhibitor is such a shame, I would love to play this map the normal way but I can't bring myself to do it if there is a shortcut as for some reason it just feels pointless. I feel I am missing out on this one though, it looks really great.

Johnny Haywire

Maybe he'll remake it without inhibitors...?  ???

It does indeed look pretty cool - I'd say a lot of effort went into designing this map.
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Rheinbote

Hi, thx for your posts and coments.
The Inhibitor is really poor defended, i forgett that if one inhibitor is sniped, map is over.
Thx Johnny, good idea to remove them.
I am working on a second map, learned from your posts.
DOmOnik, you get it harder!!! :o
Wish you a nice weekend friends.