Author: builder17
Size: 60x60

Desc:
Hints on knucklecracker forums. #PAC #Runners

Builder17

Hints inside spoiler.

Spoiler
First connect to runner nest and totem.
Take four empty powerzones in corners of map and put emitters to these.
Attack from lower right corner. Use spores after beam in powerzone is destroyed.
[close]

I wonder why it says scores 0 in colonial space map list?

Builder17

D0m0nik

Thanks for the map Builder!

Spoiler
You can take out the spore pretty much whenever you like, 3 spores can then destory the reactors in no time!
[close]

CrusaderDeleters

Quote from: D0m0nik on September 24, 2017, 03:27:31 PM
Thanks for the map Builder!

Spoiler
You can take out the spore pretty much whenever you like, 3 spores can then destory the reactors in no time!
[close]
Used this tactic. Works wonders. I have a feeling this makes the 3 outer PZs useless.

Builder17

Why would it make 3 outer PZ:s useless? Not everybody reads spoilers/is good in PAC maps. :)

Edit: How to get digitalis to terrain 10 before getting at least one other PZ?

D0m0nik

If you push the creep square to the level terrain you get a slight spill of creep when the digitalis is broken onto the level 10. It is enough to take out a few units but not to spread the digitalis onto land. You need more than one PZ to do this.

CrusaderDeleters

I've managed to get one tile away from digitizing the PZ, and capping it, without any of the other outside PZs. I most likely could have gotten it, but I lost interest in that route and decided to grab the other PZs.

Edit: I had realized what I did say was wrong. I hadn't meant useless, rather, I meant unrequired.  Also, I managed to cap it. The three PZs aren't required. :D
Spoiler
Once it's capped, placing a spore tower yields spectacular results. Just aim for the largest groups of reactors, while trying to find a way to cap the up-right or down-left PZs. It's easy from there.
[close]

Builder17